13 - missing

with love, from me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hajoon doesn't have any activities today," Ms Lee, the teacher looks at Seungwan and Sooyoung. "His classes are-"

 

"Did you see who fetched him today?" Sooyoung frowns as she asks the teacher.

 

"I did, I was the one who took him to the lady today."

 

"Does she look like this?" Sooyoung hastily takes out her phone and flashes a photo at the teacher.

 

"Yes, this is the one. I was wondering why it wasn't Ms Son, but then she said she is the new babysitter."

 

"No, she is not," Sooyoung frowns before pursing her lips. "She took Hajoon away."

 

"The previous babysitter?" Seungwan's eyes widened before grabbing Sooyoung's phone and look at the picture. It is a young lady with dark long hair, looking younger than she is, with a beautiful smile.

 

"I am afraid so," Sooyoung sighs and shuts her eyes. "She called Mrs Baek because she didn't know Hajoon's schedule that well. If she had called me, I would have recognized her right away and knew Hajoon is supposed to come home early."

 

"We should call the police," Seungwan feels her heart drop at Sooyoung's words. "Let them think of something."

 

Mrs Baek only knew about the news when the police arrived at the house. There was another batch of police in the school to collect alibi from the teachers. Now Hajoon is really missing.

 

"I am sorry," Seungwan frowns. "I should have told you earlier, then we could have found him earlier."

 

"Now it's useless to say that," Sooyoung sighs. "They must have planned this. I should have expected them to come back any day, but I kept hoping for the more impossible, that is for them to be completely gone."

 

"They won't hurt him right? The babysitter loves him a lot."

 

"I doubt they would, but the last thing I would allow is to have them disappear with Hajoon. Not on my watch."

 

"..." Seungwan bites on her lower lip. "Do you have anything to trace his location, somehow...?"

 

Sooyoung's eyes widened at the reminder, suddenly running back to her study and switches on the laptop.

 

"I used to put a GPS tag on Hajoon's schoolbag, now let's hope it still works." Sooyoung opens the application associated with the tag, a red dot pinpoints a location around Hajoon's school.

 

"Officer, I think my nephew is being b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter