You're still an Idiot (SKZ)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm at it again with this kink!

I hope y'all enjoy this weird mess.

I made a series! Should I Continue?

Comment if you'd like me to continue this series!

 

 

 

Seungmin should probably watch what he says. Every time he decides to open his mouth, it ends badly for him. Well, mostly his . Though that's the same!

Today is no different, while walking to school he feels the stare, looking up and seeing the other man. His bully, Minho, or his dumb nickname that practically no one uses, Lee know.

Now, usually, Seungmin would walk right past him. But, today he is feeling particularly annoyed. So, he does what any annoyed person does. Ignore everyone's existence.

Unfortunately, that was a huge mistake. You see Lee know doesn't like being ignored. So, to get the other man's attention. He does what any bully does.

Seungmin tenses as he feels his hands grip his pants, and he curses himself for not wearing a belt. With a swift pull, the man feels his pants fling to the floor, the breeze flowing through his bare legs.

This isn't the first time he gets pants but, today he didn't wear his usual boxer briefs. Instead, he's standing there in his pristine white briefs.

Feeling the telltale sign of heat rising to his cheeks. The breeze makes it even more embarrassing, but the snickers he hears burrow in his soul, feeling utterly humiliated, he pulls his pants back up and rushes down the hall and into class.

Putting his head down, he groans. Students come bustling in, sitting down and talking amongst themselves. Seungmin feels a tap on his shoulder and looks up at his beautiful best friend, Hyunjin. He looks at him with a frown, the other merely smiles back.

"Still embarrassed?" The raven-haired man asks, looking at Seungmin, who groans and slaps his forehead on the table. Causing Hyunjin to chuckle. "It's not that bad-" Seungmin springs up looking at his so-called best friend. "Not that bad, he pants me."

The raven hair looks down and mutters quietly, "not the first time," which results in an, even more, angered Seungmin. Before he knows it, Hyunjin's tighty-whities are heaved up to his mid-back. Yelping at the sudden wedgie. "I'm not like you, Jinnie." He snarls while giving a good yank. "I'm not into having my undies up my crack, especially from my bully," With a final yank he lets go of his grip, the waistband of Hyunjin's undies snapping on his school shirt.

Hyunjin tries to fix his grip but is stopped by a hand around his wrist. "Oh no," He whispers before feeling the same pain once more, this time much, much harshly. Crying out, he tilts his head to look at his bully, Chan. "Didn't know you like this," Giving another sharp yank then whispers in his ear. "Maybe I should try something new," Hyunjin didn't know what that meant but, soon he felt it.

Chan continues to pull higher and higher, the white fabric digging into his skin. Leg holes stretching, showing two ovals about his pants. Hyunjin whimpers at the feeling, clenching his eyes tight. Feeling the familiar burn not only in his but rising on his face, after hearing the laughter of their classmates that just walked in.

It felt like forever before the pulling stopped. His tighty-whities fasten over his forehead, clinging tightly. It was immensely humiliating. The nonstop laughing bringing the crimson red to bloom on his cheek. Forcing him to drop his head on the table in between his arms, consequently making the wedgie worse.

Chan pats his white cloth-covered back, wrapping his fist around the taint string of fabric coming out from the pants and jerk it slightly. Bring the wedgied man back up with a yelp. Seungmin decided to take pity and push Chan away, though he didn't loosen his grip on the undies. Causing him to pull on them as he stumbles.

Hyunjin cried out again. Seungmin briefly apologizes before ripping the fist away from his friend's underwear and pushing Chan away again. The other man lifts his hands up in surrender and goes to his seat beside them. Whispering something into Hyunjin's ears that causes him to blush deeper.

Seungmin tries to help his friend but is stopped when his friend shakes his head. Looking at him confusingly, but is met with a bright red and ashamed look. He chuckles slightly and mutters about how his friend is too for his own good.

The bell rings and in comes their teacher, Mr.Wang. The man looks at his students and briefly looks at Hyunjin with a confused look, wondering why one of his students is currently in an atomic wedgie. But, when he turns to look at Minho and his pals he sighs. Shaking his head, he starts his lecture ignoring the snickers behind him.

Somewhere in between the lesson, Mr.Wang picks on a few students to answer some questions. He picks on Minho this time. "Minho, what is the powerhouse of the cell."

Minho looks at the teacher with a raised brow and confidently says "THIS ," some of the students laugh, but Seungmin whispers a quiet "en idiot."

Minho who was next to him hears this and turns to him with a glare. The other man ignores him. Mr.Wang sighs, resting his fingers on his eyes. "Anyone can tell me what the powerhouse of the cell is, without using your s," The tired teacher asks. Seungmin lifts his arm up.

"It's the mitochondria," Seungmin looks directly at Minho as he says his next words. "It's simple that even a child knows," Minho looks at him with death in his eyes. The students around them gap at him but he ignores him. Even Mr.Wang whistles at that. "Correct Seungmin you-"

"You calling me a child," Minho pounds his fist on the desk. "No, I said a child would know, you are worse than one," Seungmin deadpans without even looking at Minho. The man practically fumes hot steam from his ears. Everyone waiting with bated breath for him to do something.

Though, instead of blowing up, He sighs. "Whatever." The class look at the pair in

Please log in to read the full chapter