REQUEST: Public Shame (SKZ)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: 

Hello and welcome to the new update!

This time a little love to Chanlix! 

Another request from a lovely reader! I hope you enjoy it! 

Without further ado! 

Enjoy Reading <3

 

 

Felix was being a brat all day, today, and it annoyed Chan greatly. The leader is incredibly frustrated for a while now. Then his Aussie bro decides to drive him up the wall. The rapper is doing many things today.

 First waking Chan up in an unorthodox way. Like who wakes someone up with a wedgie. Damn, he still feels it now. The second was over-salting Chan’s portion of food apparently Felix not having enough pranking the leader. 

And even now, the blonde-haired man is constantly annoying him to no end, poking him, calling him dumb names, even tugging on Chan’s dancing belt. As if the garment isn't already giving him a double-sided wedgie. 
Oh but is Felix in for it now. After a long week of the man pestering him. Chan will finally get his revenge, if his Aussie bro has the balls to annoy him, then Chan will have to fix that. The leader asked the younger man if he wanted to go grocery shopping. 

Felix beamed, immediately jumping off the couch to get ready. Chan stood by the door and waited for him, smirking at the plan smoothly going into motion. Soon both the men left the dorm to go to the grocery store, though instead of the closed one. Chan led them to further one down a few blocks.

    The younger Australian was slightly confused as to why Chan would go further away. The man usually not going too far as it would be a waste of time, that could be better used composing and practicing. But hey, he wouldn’t complain about hanging around his favorite hyung.

    They made it to the store, it didn't have a lot of people, even though it was large and well maintained. Maybe this is why Chan went further, so they wouldn’t be as recognized. Regardless of what was the leader’s reasoning he went in, the older man following right behind him, cart in toll. 

    They converse, and goof around, getting the necessary ingredients for the dorm. Felix sneaking in some snacks he knew the teammates loved. Chan smiled, noticing that Felix’s guard was down, and knew it was time for step two.

    “Hey Felix, can you get those chips right there?” Chan asked, pointing at the bag at the bottom. “Yea hyung!” Felix responded back, happy to help the older. He bent down to pick it up, unaware that he walked directly into a trap. Now it was time to profit!

    Chan went right behind the man, Felix’s shirt rose a bit revealing his waistband to the older man, The leader was ecstatic. His plan went perfectly and now it was time to reap the rewards, and rip he does. 

    “OOOOWWW! MATE WHAT IS THIS!” Felix screams when his briefs are yanked out from his pants, revealing that he was wearing tighty whities, much to the younger’s dismay who felt his cheeks heat in shame when the older man chuckles at the nerdy choice in underwear.

    “Come on mate let go!” Felix squirms trying to get away from the wedgie but only succeeds in making it tighter. Chan smirks yanking on the tighty whities exposing the legholes and driving it deeper into the younger Australian's . 

    “AHHHH DUUDE, I-if you keep this up, I won't bake you cookies anymore” Felix tries to threaten the older but all it does is give Chan even more reason to yank on the white fabric between Felix’s cheeks. And yank he does, bringing the waistband higher up the younger man’s back.

    Felix tries to alleviate the pain by going on the tips of his toes, but alas that only makes him even more defenseless. There was some whisper coming towards them, two girls chatting with each other and it was clear that they were coming right to them. 

    Chan smirks at that, not letting up even once. He yanked higher and higher. The tighty whities stretching up to Felix’s neck, leg holes enlarged showing the skin beneath him, the briefs quickly becoming a thong with the wedgie.

    And Felix could do nothing but take it, he couldn’t fight back against the older man, he was so much stronger and it would just result in him making the wedgie even worse. Damn, why did he have such durable underwear?

    But what made it all worse was how he heard giggling, looking to the side, he saw the two girls who were talking amongst themselves now looking at them, laughing at his misery. Chan even had the audacity to wink at them causing them to flush red and run away.

    Chan turned back to the flushed man, Felix’s face as red as a tomato, and had a deep frown on his face. “Where are your manners, Thank hyung for making them go away,” The younger man turns his head and glares at him, resulting in Chan yanking his underwear higher, eyebrow raised at him, and a taunting smile directed at Felix. 

    When Chan still got no response he decided to take matters into his own hands. Giving a vicious yank on the stretched-out briefs and pulling them even higher almost reaching the top of the younger man’s head, Felix screams at the pain. “I don't hear thank you, does hyung have to treat you like a nerd, Lix?’ Chan playfully whispers against Felix’s ear, trapping the man against the wall of chips.

    “T-thank you, hyung,” Felix finally spats out, glaring at the man behind him, who was making him suffer. Chan tsks at him, not liking the fire that the man still has in him, well I guess he had to fix that

Please log in to read the full chapter