Finish your Vocab (BTS)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hey everyone did y'all miss me!

Well, I've been lazy so that's why I haven't updated recently!

Though I decided to write this long-awaited conclusion to the vocab series! 

I've had many people asking for this one so, I have given it to y'all!

Now if y'all excuse me I have a long list of requests I've been neglecting! 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

 

Namjoon was amused by the way the three went rigid by his words. All three maknaes knew damn well that they were screwed. It was insanely satisfying seeing the three go stiff and standing at attention at the mere sight of their leader.

 

The three gulped as they watched Namjoon circle around him like a vulture. The leader looked at the way Jungkook’s underwear sag above his pants looking more like a deflated parachute than underwear. He took note of the way the other two fidget.

 

He knew exactly what happened, he was well acquainted with the prank. Though never once received it himself. He can diss some devastating ones. Looking at the three, he no doubt knew that Jungkook brought this upon himself. Jimin tells him of how he found Taehyung in their room. 

 

Though for now, he will ignore him as he has to punish others first. Taehyung and Jimin both wanted some kind of revenge and he can understand it. But he won't tolerate pranks to go unpunished. Sauntering over to the two he looks down at them.

 

The two cower in anticipation as their leader glares down at them. This is going to be a long night, they thought. Namjoon motions the others at the door to come and restrain the others to make sure they don't run while he is dishing out some horrible punishments. 

 

He zeros in on Jimin first. Seeing as he had no real incentive to wedgie jungkook other than having fun with it. And oh he’ll show the mochi how fun it can be. Walking up to the three, they cower away. He crouched down in front of Jimin, lifting up the man’s chin. 

 

“Let’s start with you dork,” He says before lifting the man up by his undies. “AHHH!” Jimin screeches feeling his briefs invade his crack. “Huh, you really giving Jungkook a wedgie while wearing Tighty whities, how bold of you dork,” Namjoon taunts yanking more on the white cotton.

 

“AHHH!” Jimin screams being bounced up and down by his white briefs. The fabric going deeper and deeper invading his crevices. Namjoon yanks on the briefs bringing them higher and higher, hearing the seams pop. Smirking at the familiar noise.

 

“Seems like these aren't durable, what a shame,” Namjoon sighs disappointedly, yanking on the briefs higher and higher. The pops grew louder, practically screaming at the force of the yanks.

 

“Let see how far I can stretch before they rip off,” Namjoon pulls on the briefs higher and higher, rips forming on the briefs as he stretches, Jimin whimpering at the pain to his crack and balls as his briefs drive deeper into him and higher up his body.

 

“P-please hyung, I promise I-I- AHHHH!” Jimin tries to plead but Namjoon is having none of it. Yanking so hard the briefs rip cleanly off the man’s body, he pushes the remnants into the man’s face before pushing him down. Jimin lay defeated on the floor.

 

The leader turns to the other two restrained members, slowly walking towards them. Each step echoing in the room as he draws closer. Taehyung was looking directly into the man’s cold eyes, feeling his heart bursting in his chest. He is ed.

 

“I hope you remember that wedgie, kookie gave you because I am going to be worse,” He whispers smirking at the way the man shudders. Namjoon motions for Yoongi to let the man go, walking behind him right after. “Hope you're ready for the worst wedgie of your life, nerd,” Namjoon announces reaching into the man’s pants.

 

“GAAAAAAH!” Taehyung screams loudly, causing all the men in the room to cringe at how loud and painful it sounded. Namjoon yanks the man’s underwear out of his pants immediately revealing the leg holes.

 

The leader laughs at the choice of underwear. Taehyung wearing baby blue lace briefs. “What kind of underwear is this dork, Do you even have a ,” Namjoon taunts yanking on the lacy fabric more feeling how thin it is. “I-it is meant for men, pl-please hyung I-

Please log in to read the full chapter