Broaden your Vocab (BTS)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook learned a new word. While he was mindlessly scrolling through the web, he stumbled upon it. Wedgie, was a funny-sounding word. He decided to ask his trust hyung Namjoon about it. Unfortunately, that was a mistake.

 

Moments after he asked about it. He found himself on the receiving end of a horrible wedgie. He didn’t know that something so funny sounding could be so painful. Though, if he wasn’t on the receiving end, he would’ve found it funny too.

 

How couldn’t he, it was hilarious. Seeing someone’s underwear be used against them. Well, that was interesting to him. Thus, he decided to prank his hyungs with it. Though that was cut short, as Namjoon was quick to threaten him if he dared touch him or his underwear. 

 

Fortunately, there were other more oblivious members to pray upon. One particularly tall man wouldn’t know what hit him or in this case yank him. From then on, Jungkook devised a plan.

 

He had to get the man alone, as he would for sure, have the other members intervene, mainly Namjoon. And he doesn’t particularly want to end up with a wad of fabric up to his bum, thank you very much. 

 

But it appears luck was on his side. As the members wanted to celebrate their successful run in America. Though, Taehyung didn’t want to partake as he was too tired from all the performance. Jungkook, being the good maknae that he was, stayed with him.

 

Bidding farewell to the others, the two youngest members retreated back to their hotel room, closing the door shut. Jungkook smirking as his plan is already going better than expected.

 

Jumping over the couch and landing right next to his hyung, who was flipping through the channels, trying to find something interesting to watch. Though from the look on his face, it appears that nothing caught his attention. 

 

Phase one complete, on to phase two. “Hey, Tae are you bored?” Taehyung looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a scrunched forehead. Obviously thinking the question was stupid. Though he still nods leaving the TV on the channel it was on and turning to the younger man. 

 

Jungkook smiles innocently, though if the deep voice male looked into the younger man’s eyes he would see the devilish glint. But he didn’t. So totally unaware of the upcoming torment. 

 

“Why, you have something fun to do?” He asked genuinely curious. At this point he wanted to do something fun, almost regretting not going with the members, but hey at least Jungkook is here.

 

The younger smirks, perfect. “Do you know what a ‘wedgie’ is,” The grin broadening when he sees the older man shook his head and tilting it, his face scrunching up in confusion. Phase two complete, on to phase three.

 

“Is it fun?” Jungkook chuckles at that, smirking at his prey. “It could be,” He responds. For me, he adds in his mind. Taehyung didn’t look convinced but at this point, anything is better than god-awful toons. Plus it’s a funny-sounding word, what’s the worst that could happen.

 

Oh, is he in for a ride. Phase three complete, time to profit. “Wanna try it out, hyung,” Taehyung shrugs nodding to Jungkook. Failing to see the demonic sparkle glittering in his eyes as the younger man smiles at him. “Alright turn around.”

 

The older man freezes, looking at Jungkook in confusion. The man chuckling at that. “You’ll have to turn around for it to work,” Taehyung nods, unconvinced but doing so anyway. Once turned, the younger couldn’t hold his excitement. 

 

His first victim, Sorry hyung, but you’re just an easy target. Without further interruptions besides the small prayer to not be caught by Namjoon, he extends his hands towards the older man’s waist.

 

Lifting up Taehyung's shirt, bursting in happiness when he sees the waistband of his Calvin Klein underwear. Sliding his hands down, feeling the shiver run down the older’s spine, and gripping the waistband with both hands. “Whaa-”

 

Before Taehyung could question, the maknae yanks on the black fabric. The older gasping at the sudden pressure in his nethers. Jungkook's smile widens as he yanks a second time. The older feeling the cotton slipping into his crack.

 

“How is it, hyung?” Jungkook teases, reassessing his grip. His knuckles press inside the waistband as his grip tightens. Taehyung groans when the younger yanks again. Pushing the underwear deep into his crack. 

 

“This is fun, right hyung,” He smirks pulling on the underwear, grinning when he sees the leg holes peeping through the pants. Tae

Please log in to read the full chapter