REQUEST: Learn your Vocab (BTS)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: 

Hello lovely readers! This is my first request, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!

Taehyung was pissed about it. He still feels the phantom ache. It has been a week since Jungkook used his very comfortable underwear against him. He still remembers struggling for hours before the other members came home. Jimin freeing him from his cotton torment. 

 

But betraying him seconds later, the damn short man laughing at Taehyung was the biggest betrayal to the man. And he let him know that. Flashforward a week, and Jungkook has been a literal pain in the . 

 

Jungkook wasn’t letting him off easy, the past week was filled with the maknae torturing him in many different ways, from the dreaded wedgie to painful purple nurples, spectacular spankings, to having his pants around his ankles in the most public of places. 

 

It was a horrifying existence, but Taehyung will get him back. That was a promise, he will get that brat back. 

 

A week later Taehyung finally had a plan, it took convincing Namjoon to let him do it for it to go through, and his Hyung was more than happy to allow him to do as he wished. Deeming it as a necessity to bring the cocky maknae down. 

 

Today the team decided to go to dinner, and it would be perfect to leave the two alone, at least to Jungkook as he eyes his prey.

 

“Hey nerd,” Taehyung heard before being pulled under an arm and knuckles rubbing harshly against his head. Shouting at that he allows Jungkook to do as he wishes, knowing that his revenge is within reach. 

 

Jungkook smirks cockily at him, pulling him towards their room and pushing him inside. “Hope you’re ready nerd,” the maknae punches his palm arms crossing after. His smirk is whipped out when he feels a strong grip on his shoulders. 

 

“Yea, hope you’re ready,” In a split second Jungkook found himself on his knees, arms held behind his back. “The is this,” He struggles against the grip but feeling another grip his hair and pulling it back. 

 

“Today is your lucky day Kookie,” Taehyung smirks as he pulls on the younger man’s roots. Jungkook grunting at the sudden pull. “Let’s learn our vocabulary, nerd” The older male smirks, turning to the other man holding the maknae down. 

 

“Ready Jimin,” After getting a nod he turns to the pinned man. “Let’s start with the letter W, what was that word nerd,” Jungkook glares at the older man, he thrashing in Jimin’s hold. Taehyun hums at the resistance. “Well if you’re not gonna tell me, I guess I should show you,” Taehyung lets go of the grip on Jungkook’s hair. 

 

His hand sliding down the maknae’s back. Going to the top of his pants. “ W stands for,” Taehyung goes inside his pants and grip on the cotton underneath. “WEDGIE!” The older man yanks on the undies, pulling them out of Jungkook’s pants revealing the black fabric. 

 

The man shouts at the pressure growing in his nether region. Jimin snickers at the reaction. “Since you failed your first lesson, let’s start on your next,” Taehyung chuckles since he is finally getting his revenge. 

 

Jungkook learned that day that he ed up. 

 

The two older men were not going to go easy on him. Instead, they made it their mission to torture the youngest among them to the max. The brat was asking for it, being cocky all week and quite frankly getting on everyone’s last nerve.

 

“Hope you studied well, nerd,” Taehyung taunts yanking on the black cotton pulling it further into the maknae’s crack, cutting the men immensely. Jimin loosens his grip, knowing that Jungkook can’t do anything. Opting to kneeling in front of the man and looking at him with a smirk.

 

“Let’s backtrack and learn another word,” Jungkook looks at the man in confusion. “Well two words, and it starts with a P,” Jungkook glares at the man not playing the games the two are, instead of turning his head

Please log in to read the full chapter