REQUEST: Initiation Process (NCT)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N:

Small Update!

I hope the requester enjoys the little story!

Anyways, Enjoy reading!

 

Shotaro was excited. He finally got to debut, his hyungs were incredibly nice and he was having a lot of fun performing all his dance moves. Not only that but he made a lot of friends along the way two of them were especially kind, Jaemin and Renjun. Both of them helped him out a lot and he appreciated all that they did.

Jaemin asked him if he could come to their dorm later, of course, Shotaro said yes. He was excited even. Getting ready was a rush as he chose random things to wear. Running out the door ignoring the shouts of his hyungs and going to the Dream dorm.

Knocking on the door rapidly gets the attention of neighbors. The door finally opened and there stood Jaemin, looking like he just got up. Hair all messy and eyes squinting at the slightly younger man.

"Hey you're here early, come in" Jaemin groggily says inviting the hyper man inside. "You wanted to talk to me?" Shotaro asks, sitting down on the small couch. Jaemin nods at the man, getting Renjun from his room.

Once the two were in the living room and noticing the fidgeting man, they got more awake sitting down on either side of the man. "Where are the others?" Shotaro asks, looking around to see that only those two were here.

"Chenle and Jisung went out and won't be back, Mark stayed with the hyungs and Jeno. Well, he is sleeping," Jaemin explains, wrapping his arm around the man's shoulders. Renjun turns to him. "We wanted to give you a sort of welcome... well more like an Initiation to NCT."

Shotaro turns to him with a look of confusion. Didn't they have a whole party with him and Sungchan? But I guess this was a special welcome from the two. This made him happy and excited, I mean they were doing something just for him.

Little did he know that this was anything but a warm welcome.

Jaemin smirks at the excitement that practically oozed out of him. Looking over at Renjun he could sense the sadistic urge within him. "Yea, this is a little Initiation to make you feel.. right ... at ... home," Jaemin whispers the last bit into his ear, getting up from the couch, Renjun following right after. The oldest motioned for Shotaro to get up as well.

Shotaro stands between them not knowing who to look at. "Face the wall and close your eyes," Jaemin commands, pointing at th

Please log in to read the full chapter