Halloween Special Teaser

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Minho groaned as he woke up. His head was pounding. His vision blurred 

But, from looking around he could tell he wasn’t at the Halloween party his band was invited to. He perked up when he heard a groan coming from his right. Turning to the sound he noticed a man dressed in a skintight venom costume. 

 

He went to go help the disoriented man back to his feet. Once up, he took off his mask revealing WayV’s Xiaojun. Minho was shocked, wondering why someone from SM. Aren't they supposed to be at the SM Halloween event? 

 

“Where are we?” Xiaojun asked, looking around to see that they were in a decrypt junkyard. Minho looked and frowned. Why were there so many hook contraptions everywhere? What is this? He thought, not knowing where or how they got there.

 

Just then, he heard a familiar scream, echoing through the trashed cars. Running towards it immediately, upon realizing who it was, Jeongin. Xiaojun followed close behind. But the closer they got to the source of the scream, they heard a psychotic laugh. When they turned the corner they cringed.

 

Jeongin was being lifted into the air by his White briefs, leg holes caught around the bat of the tall blooded man. Minho tried to tackle the younger man from the psycho’s grasp but He didn't budge, instead, he looked at him with a freak smile and wrapped his hand around his neck.

Please log in to read the full chapter