REQUEST: Leader strikes again (Oneus)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It had been a week since Ravn punished Keonhee. After leaving the tall man in an atomic hanging wedgie that left the vocalist with a sore crack and crushed balls. The man whimpered in pain. While still recovering from the pain, the rest of Oneus came in to see what happened. 

 

They were in shock, the man was dangling by the leg holes of his undies while the waistband was secured tightly on his head. Ravn casually sits on the couch scrolling through his phone. Briefly looking up to wave at the team. 

 

“Don’t mind him, let’s practice. Yea?” He said looking at the shocked looks of his team members. They shook their heads and got into position, getting ready to rehearse their choreography for their new song. Completely ignoring the tall man in pain in the corner of the room.

 

All expect a certain maknae. Who couldn’t help himself from looking at the man curiously? The way Keonhee was hanging there. It piqued his interest and he wanted to know more. Ravn saw this curious gaze and smirked to himself, already thinking of a plan for the younger man.

 

The team finally ended the practice, Seonho and Leedo going to help Keonhee down. While Ravn and the two youngest members went to the van. After returning home and showering, the members relaxed around the dorm. Keonhee apologizing for being disrespectful and everything was well and peaceful.

 

Though, for Xion, it was about to get interesting. The team wanted to go out to eat but to their surprise. The youngest member rejected, saying that he was tired. Ravn being the good leader that he is, decided to stay to keep the younger man company. 

 

Though, Company was little in the oldest mind. After the rest left, leaving the two men alone. Xion scuttered to his room, Ravn chuckled while going to his, to prepare for what he had planned. 

 

Xion was researching. He wanted to know more about what has done Keonhee. While in his extensive search, he didn't notice a certain leader opening the door to his room and entering. Ravn smirked when he saw what the younger man was looking at on the computer.

 

“Xion, what are you looking at there,” Ravn asked, leaning on the doorframe and looking at the slouched figure in front of the computer. Xion jumped at the sudden appearance of the leader, slowly turning to him wi

Please log in to read the full chapter