COM: He's coming to get ya

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n:

Welcome everyone to a special update!

Commissions and requests are still closed for now! 

Though soon they will open!

Enjoy!

 

 

 

The lights come on, music starts playing as the hosts announce the new event. “Welcome everyone, today is a special day, the main event, I know you’re all excited for it,” The host shouts in excitement to the crowd. The audience cheered. 

 

“It’s time for the match you’ve all been waiting for, the three-way fight with our three champions,” The music starts again and the big screen shows the first wrestler. “The Wolfman, Bang Chan,” A slightly muscular man, with black trunks and gloves, white boots and a sleeveless fur crop coat wrapped around his broad shoulders. walks on the stage. Blonde hair shining as brightly as his smile.

 

The man was kind and friendly. Giving the audience a warm smile as he made his way to the ring. The fans cheered, holding up signs in his name. “This is the man to beat, a champion here in the WWE,” The host says, causing the man in the ring to look at the audience with a smug expression.

 

Music starts again, this time it’s a fan favorite as the audience goes crazy. “Welcome the man of the hour, Wonho,” The host shouts. A taller man walks on the stage. Smiling at his fans, posture having confidence bordering on arrogance. He was wearing all red from the gloves, trunks, and boots, thick arms and legs on full display.

 

He slides into the ring and meets a still smiling Chan.  “Though Chan will have a big challenge with the legend himself,” This irked the blonde male, who side eyed the hosts but remained cheerful.

 

Another music track plays. “Now for our final opponent, the all-star, Lee Sungyeol,”  The final wrestler comes out, as muscular as Wonho while still being slim, with white trunks and boots, red stripes on the sides of both garments. He was confident in his walk, more so than Wonho.

 

He was calculated, he was in it to win it. The audience cheered as he jumps onto the mat. Looking at the other two with a critical eye. “Sungyeol was a champion, and beat many opponents, though will he defeat our WWE legends,” The announcer shoots in excitement riling up the crowd.

 

The three wrestlers looked at one another. All getting ready to pounce on the other, determined to win. As the bell rang, the lights went out. The audience murmured to each other in confusion. “What is this, everything got dark, what is happening?” The announcer questions looking as confused as everyone else.

 

 

Suddenly in the dark, they heard a manly scream. The lights turned back on, and to everyone’s amusement, there was a new addition. There crouched on the corner post was The Boogeyman. Face painted in his iconic signature look with small pupils. The creepy wrestler was surprising and gave everyone goosebumps but he is also a fan favorite.

 

What was even more surprising was The Boogeyman had a tight grip on Chan’s wrestling trunks bringing them up and lifting the gold standard in the air, giving him what seemed to be an intense dangling wedgie. No doubt being very uncomfortable.

 

Chan grunted as the weird wrestler kept him dangling inches from the mat, unable to free himself. His face burned in shame as it was humiliating. A man of his stature is being used like a nerd. The audience burst out in laughter. Not helping Chan feel any less embarrassed. 

 

The other two wrestlers looked on in shock. Turning to the announcer who was gobsmacked at what just occurred, though with a quick shake of the head. He went back to work. “It appears that out of thin air we have a new addition to the ring,” He shouts, the crowd cheering. 

 

“The Boogeyman, a legend  making an appearance, and quite the entrance that was, Don’t y’all agree, folks,” The audience cheered louder as if agreeing with the statement. The wrestlers in the ring were confused, but still in it to win. 

 

The Boogeyman continued to dangle Chan even going as far as standing and bringing the man further from the mat. Bouncing him with the trunks, crushing the wrestler’s balls in the process. Chan groaned, cupping his front to relieve some pressure but the act was in vain.

 

After stretching the trunks enough, The Boogeyman was bored. He let go abruptly, causing Chan to fall face-first into the mat. The Wolfman not even getting up or picking the wedgie out, just laying on the mat, unresponsive. 

 

The creepy wrestler comes down from the post, crouching down and looking at the other two in the ring. Wonho glared at the man. Wanting him out first, he never liked the man, to begin with, The Boogeyman was creepy and gave him goosebumps.

 

The Muscular male rushed to him, Getting ready to one-hit KO The Boogeyman. Though with a swift leap the slightly smaller man misses, causing Wonho to trip and fall on the mat, back facing the opponent.

 

The Boogeyman smirked looking at the crowd with a wicked grin. Saunter over to the kneeled man, gripping onto the red trunks and giving a swift yank. Wonho shouting in pain, mouth agape as the shorter man continues to yank on the trunks. 

 

He keeps yanking on the trunks, bringing them higher and revealing a pair of cheetah-print briefs underneath. Wonho could do nothing but take the wedgie, hands going back to try to smack the offending hand, but The Boogeyman yanks harder, cutting in deep, pushing the Briefs in Wonho’s crack.

 

The man screams, feeling the pain in his nether region grow. The audience cheered, telling The Boogeyman to go harder. Causing the said man to smirk and giving fast and harsh yanks on the trunks. Stretching them over Wonho’s back. 

 

Sungyeol used this distraction to take the man out, not waiting to be the next victim to the creepier. Though it seemed that nothing can stop his fate, As when he ran to tackle the man, The Boogeyman turned around and smirked at the man. Sungyeol's hesitance was his downfall. The boogeyman switches targets and grips the front of the man’s white trunks.

 

Sungyeol said a quick prayer before he felt the resulting pain. The Boogeyman was ruthless. Yanking harshly on the front of the trucks. The Melvin was a pain, crushing Sungyeol’s balls. The creepy man keeps on yanking going higher and higher. 

 

The longer trunks caused little to be stretched, but more pressure onto the man’s crotch. The White trunks force his balls to practically go inside. The Boogeyman didn’t stop, going yanking more and more. Making sure the man felt all the crushing pain. 

 

Sungyeol shouted, trying to cup his balls and failing to pull the trunks down. Not with the Boogeyman going hard. The tall man falls to his knees. Causing more pain to his balls. The Boogeyman let go letting the trunks snapback below the man’s belly butto

Please log in to read the full chapter