Not so Hidden desires (NCT)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Hello guys! How are you? 

Back again with another story this time NCT!

It was really fun to write, next story is a very iconic trio. 

I wonder who!

 

Jeno was being a real nuisance. The man is really getting on everyone’s last nerves. The rapper was annoying everyone, being hyperactive. It got to the point where even the patient Mark was on his last legs. “Jeno we need to talk,” Mark asks him. 

 

The other man looked at him with a smirk. “No, I’m busy Mark,” Jeno sing-songs walking away from the leader and running away, stealing a bag of chips that belonged to Renjun. Jaemin saw and sighed, knowing that his best friend was really going overboard. 

 

Jeno was usually calm, but this week he was being an annoyance. Stealing snacks, pranking the members, just bothering the team members while they were trying to work. Usually, it wasn’t that bad. But, seeing as their comeback is right around the corner, it was really ing with them. 

 

Mark, being the leader, decided to punish him. He sees the younger male in the kitchen, back turned to the doorway. The older man smirk as he sees his victim. Jeno was happily munching on a cookie Haechan made in the morning, oblivious as always.

 

Perfect for Mark to exact his plan. The leader rubbed his hands together in preparation. His plan was simple, revolving around something he was subjected to back in Canada. The good old wedgie. 

 

Sneaking in he went right behind the younger. And as if the gods blessed him, Jeno dropped his phone as he was munching on his cookie. Bending down to pick it up, consequently lifting his shirt and exposing his waistband above his shorts. Mark couldn’t be any happier. 

 

Launching at the man, he grips the exposed waistband in a tight grip, smirking at Jeno tensing. “You’ve been a real pain in the , let’s see how you feel when I'm a pain in yours,” Mark snarls out, flexing his arms and giving a hearty yank. 

 

Driving the fabric into Jeno’s causing the man to scream out. “AHHH MARK, PLEASE NO-AAAAAH,” Mark pulls on the waistband immediately revealing legholes, knowing that Jeno is wearing briefs, he lifts the black fabric higher. 

Jeno could believe it. How could he be subjected to this? Mark yanks on the briefs more, the fabric crushing him completely as the rapper can do nothing but groan. Jaemin hearing the scream can rush into the kitchen. 

 

Stopping when he sees what is happening in front of him. “Uhhhh, what,” Both men snap up when they hear the youngest male voice out, Jaemin’s face contorted to a look of confusion. Mark smirks at it, bouncing Jeno by his briefs, deepening the wedgie. 

 

“Just teaching this dork a lesson, on how to not be a  en annoyance,” Jaemin blinks at him, watching as Mark continues to bounce Jeno. Though when he looks at his best friend he sees something else. 

 

Jeno doesn't look like he hates it, wait… Looking closer at the man being bounced with his briefs, no doubt being crushed by the black cotton, he notices a bump in between his legs, pushing against Jeno’s pants. 

 

Is that a ? Jaemin can’t believe it. Laughing maniacally in his head. Jeno keeps groaning and gasping as he is wedgie bounced. Mark is not letting up and continues to lift him up and down. Jaemin staring right through him doesn't help him either.

 

It made him feel some way. The humiliation and pain mixing in, the wedgie, though crushing his balls and ripping his crack. Is making him feel something that isn't entirely painful. He feels the front of his briefs tightening for another reason other than the wedgie. 

 

With a strong yank, Mark rips the briefs in pieces, taking the waistband as a prize. “Don't be a brat, got it, dork,” Mark pats Jeno’s head before pushing him down, leaving the two in the kitchen. Jaemin walking to his best friend. 

 

“Mark really did a number on you,” Jeno looks up smiling at him, taking the hand that is stretched out for him to take. “Yea, my feels like it’s on fire,” Jaemin laughs helping his friend up. Both men went back to their respected rooms. 

 

Both were not able to sleep that night. Jeno for this new obsession and Jaemin for a conflicted feeling. Jeno decides to quench his thirst and curiosity spending the night wedging himself in his room. While Jaemin looked at his ceiling contemplating his next movie. 

 

The next morning was a to both of them. 

 

Waking up early, only getting a mere hour of sleep, and now having to go to their rigorous practice, was a pain. But, that is the life of an idol. Multiple hours of work, just to hear the fans scream. It was great as long as you ignore the hate people send them a lot of the time. 

 

 

And having to get up early. Jeno would’ve preferred not to be woken up so early in the morning but he, unfortunately, has to.

 

Getting up was a task, the man standing up and starting his morning routine. Once done he walks to the kitchen hearing the members immediately, they were oddly hyper this morning.

 

Entering the dining room he sees the Maknaes in the corner playing some game. Renjun calmly eating cereal, Mark and Haechan fighting over the rice. 

 

He didn’t see Jaemin and he was partly glad for that. After last night he didn’t want to be in the same room with the younger man. It was so embarrassing to him. 

 

Shame instantly flooding his system when he feels the phantom ache in his nether regions. Knowing damn well what caused it.

 

Mark looked over at him and smirked. The leader appreciating the silence from the man and continuing his fight with Haechan.

 

Jeno jumps when he feels a hand grip his hip and push him aside. Seeing Jaemin squeeze through. The older man scolds himself when the invasive thought penetrates his mind.

 

All he can think now is Jaemin gripping on his briefs and gi

Please log in to read the full chapter