REQUEST: Don't poke the bear (TBZ)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N: 

Welcome to another request!

This one was really fun to write and think of!

Do enjoy!

Hyunjae and Younghoon sit around the living room looking at reruns of old Korean dramas. Laughing at all the jokes, both of them have been bored for a while now. The members all have gone out to do their own thing. Leaving behind Hyunjae, Younghoon, and Sangyeon. Their leader slept the day away.

 

But the two remaining members were hyperactive, not able to sit still, they needed something to rid them of this excess energy. And as though the gods heard their prayer, they hear the familiar beeping of the door lock and the chime announcing someone’s return. 

That someone being their younger friend and teammate Juyeon. The younger man walked in, surprised when he looked up to see the two older teammates staring at him. It was a bit unnerving how both of them just sat there staring at him like he was an oddity. 

 

It was a bit scary when the two just continued to stare at him. “Uhh did I miss something,” He asked, looking around as if to look for what they were staring at, but found nothing. That was odd, what were they staring at so intensely, Juyeon looked back at the two.

 

Hyunjae immediately had a light bulb moment, face brightening from the thought, subtly hitting Younghoon on the shoulder he stared at him, silently communicating what he wanted, and to his amazement, the older smirked and nodded. 

 

“Hey Juyeon, I lost my pen and can’t find it. Can you help me find it?” Hyunjae asked, trying to look as sad as possible. The younger nodded immediately, “Sure, Where did you have it last?” The two older men smirked, Juyeon was the ever so helpful member, naive to a fault and so gullible.

 

“I think around my bed,” Hyunjae pretends to think looking back at the younger with a distraught expression. Juyeon nods, taking off his shoes and walking towards the older’s room, both Hyunjae and Younghoon follow right behind.

 

The two enter to see the younger already kneeling down and looking around the bed. Hyunjae softly hits the older man’s shoulder pointing at the youngest’s waist. Younghoon turns to see that Juyeon’s shirt was riding up and the waistband of his underwear visible. 

 

Smirking at it, he rubbed his hands in anticipation, nodding at the younger. The two males sneak up behind the main dancer. Juyeon was looking underneath the bed, back arched, consequently lifting his up in the air. 

 

Hyunjae was the first to strike, lunging at the kneeling man. Taking the waistband into his two hands, his grip tight around the fabric, and with his strength he yanks on it, ripping through the man. “AHHHH ! “ Juyeon screams, lifting his hand up to try and pry the man’s hand from his strong grip on his waistband. 

 

“AAACK, Hyunjae! Let me go pleaseeEEEEEEH,” The older man gives another yank, bring the man nearly off the floor, his chest the only thing on the ground. Hyunjae hops on the bed, bringing the waistband with him, then putting his foot down on the man’s shoulder, pinning him down. 

 

Younghoon laughs at the pain the youngest man feels, sitting down next to Hyunjae he grips on the waistband, helping the younger man to bounce Juyeon on his briefs. “Wow, Juju, very nerdy of you to wear tighty whities,” Hyunjae mocks grabbing a wad of white fabric and heaving it higher up the man’s back, causing Juyeon to cry out at the grinding of his underwear against his nether region. 

 

“Yea, Ju you a wedgie just for wearing these,” Younghoon continues to berate the man, his hands sliding down to Juyeon’s front and yanking on the waistband, giving the main dancer the worst frontal wedgie ever, well the first but, it still stands how horrible it feels. Younghoon practically assaulting his balls, Juyeon feels like they might just push back in.

 

The two alternate their yanks, Hyunjae tugs the briefs further into Juyeon’s while Younghoon crushes the man's balls. Both going in a sequence to slice through the youngest man. The main dancer’s briefs going back and forth between his legs, basically sawing him in half. 

 

After the squeaky clean wedgie, Hyunjae looks at the oldest man, pointing at the stretched-out briefs, the back of it extending past his shoulders and at the base of Juyeon’s neck. Younghoon smirks and grabs onto the waistband, Hyunjae following right after him. Both of them tightening their grips and at the same time. 

 

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOO!” Juyeon screams when he feels the briefs invade further into his . The leg holes stretching past his torso and towards his shoulders, his white briefs becoming a thong with the pulls of the two older men. 

 

Hyunjae laughs at the reaction, yanking harder on the briefs, “Don’t worry Ju, we’ll stop pulling in a bit, but first,” Younghoon yanks on the waistband while tugging on the thinned fabric at the base of Juyeon’s . “We gotta go atomic,” and with those words, Juyeon resigns to his fate. 

 

The two men used their combined strength and heave the briefs up and over the dancer’s head, snapping the waistband back on his forehead. Juyeon’s neck strained against the tight wedgie, pushing it back. His back arched and in the air. He was unable to do anything but take the atomic wedgie in all its glory.

 

Younghoon kneels down before the dancer, mocking the man while yanking on the stringy taut fabric between Juyeon’s cheeks. Unknown to him, Hyunjae was smirking looking at the exposed waistband when the older man’s shirt was lifted slightly. “Hey, Younghoon, remember that time you made fun of me for my underwear,” Hyunjae asks tilting his head when the other man looks at him.

 

Younghoon had his eyebrows furrow as he tried to piece together what the younger man was implying but in his moment of distraction. Fails to release what’s to come, in a matter of seconds Hyunjae tackles him to the ground, pinning him face down on the floor. 

 

He smirks at the exposed waistband and sits fully on the man’s back keeping him pinned. Then wit

Please log in to read the full chapter