REQUEST: Punishing dance (Oneus)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello everyone! 

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I have returned!

I want to say a few things, requests are still open but, now I'll write it depending on whether I like the request or not. It may take a while as well. 

I have been doing a lot of requests recently and have been getting a bit tired from them haha. 

So, I wanted to ask if y'all would read a story around Hyunjin, seeing as he seems to be my favorite victim haha, I have a few ideas but want to know if you all would actually want that, 

Now just for kicks, Who do you think would be the next victim(s) I'll give you a hint he is a Leo with a J and a taste for a bitter drink, while the other is a bull with No. 

Haha, I think I made it too obvious! 

Now on to the story! 

Enjoy <3

 

The man couldn’t help himself, he didn’t expect it to go this far. Usually, Leedo only got annoyed, very rarely did he retaliate, and if he did. It was in the form of small punches and such but he went too far. Way too far. Leedo was pissed. And now Seoho has to suffer the consequences.

This is how he found himself at the mercy of the younger man. On his knees awaiting his so-called punishment. Leedo circling around him like a vulture waiting for a corpse and he felt like one. He could fight the taller man, but knowing how Leedo gets when he’s pissed, it probably won't end well.

Leedo squats in front of the older man, glaring at him with all his might. “You know, I wouldn’t be so mad about it, if you didn’t do that there,” Seoho looks back at the man and argues, “It wasn’t even that bad, I don't know why you’re so pressed.” That is all it took for the taller man to grab a fist full of the other’s hair and shove him, face first onto the floor.

“Not that bad! You pulled down my pants,” Seoho being the jokester that he is pressed forward, “That isn’t bad, just a prank, damn,” Leedo scoffed. “Yea, but you didn't have to do it in front of twice, man, made me look like a fool,” Seoho grins at that. “You always look like a fool!”

Leedo shoves the man's face back on the ground. “Shut up, damn you’re so annoying!” Seoho lifts his head again, “ And you sir always got your in a bunch, lighten up a little.”

“ in a bunch huh,” Leedo mumbles pushing the older man’s torso on the ground and leaning forward to the man’s that was in the air. Smirking when he sees the exposed waistband. Gripping it in one hand while the other pins the man down.

“Let’s see who has their in a bunch,” With a vicious yank, revealing baby blue fabric, He yanks again to immediately see the leg holes. Knowing that the underwear was indeed briefs. “Wow, you even have childish undies, kinda dorky,” Seoho can only groan as his favorite briefs were used against him.

Leedo grins at the sounds leaving the man when he continues to yank on the underwear, bringing it higher up the man’s back and deeper into his crack. The older man curses at the pain.

Leedo stands from his squatting position, placing a foot on Seoho’s shoulder to keep him in place as he grips the man’s waistband with both hands. Smirking when he felt the man tense. “Loosen up a bit, it’s just a prank,” Leedo taunts the older’s former words.

The taller man grips the waistband and leg holes in his hands. Pushing the man’s shoulder and pulling on the baby blue briefs giving the man a piledriver wedgie.

 

Seoho screams at the throbbing pain, how can his own underwear be used against him, these were his favorite too! How could Leedo do this to him?

Though the younger man ignores his screams in fact finding pleasure in the man's pain, just pulling on the baby blue briefs wasn’t enough.

He wanted Seoho to feel how much a pain in the the man had been all week and make him suffer.

With a newfound desire, he yanks on the briefs bringing the wedgie up to Seoho’s shoulder blade. Amazed at how stretchy the briefs were, he laughs.

“You know this won’t be fun if these are so easy to stretch,” Seoho glares at the man, groaning when Leedo viciously pulls on the fabric. The shorter man groaning when his crack is invaded further by the fabric. Knowing that he can’t do anything but take it.

Leedo grabs the waistband instead and heaves the briefs up, the underwear stretching easily with him. He pushes his foot more onto Seoho’s shoulder while yanking on the baby blue briefs, the man screaming out from the pain as it grinds against his .

Seoho can feel the waistband at his neck and he is astonished by it, how has his underwear not ripped yet. Leedo smirks, jamming the briefs deeper into Seoho’s sore crack and stretching the cotton higher and higher.

The baby blue briefs stretch over Seoho’s head, and with one powerful yank, Leedo successfully snaps the waistband over the older man’s forehead, trapping him in an atomic wedgie.

Groaning at the pain. Seoho can only lay there defeated, his back arched, neck pulled back by the taut underwear. Crack burning from the thinned fabric, and balls crushed under the severe pressure the briefs but him in.

Though Leedo doesn’t stop there, No it was only the beginning.

The taller man walks around the pained male and grips on the thinned fabric between the leg holes and hauls Seoho up, ripping a wail from the man. “Ravn said we gotta practice,” the wedgied man looks at him, with a glare. “And since this is your punishment, you're gonna keep that on,” He gestures to the atomic wedgie.

Leaning in closer, Leedo smirks at Seoho. “And anything else I do to you,” The older man gaps at him, “And if I don't,” He challenges, leaning forward into Leedo attempting to look threatening but with his briefs over his head, he just looks like a dork.

“Then I’ll just hang you on the front entrance, I’m sure the fans will get a kick out of you dangling there on your dorky briefs,” Leedo has him there. Sighing Seoho resigns to his fate. “What do we have to practice,” The taller man smirks, chuckling at the man.

“Dance,” Is all he gives while going to the stereo at the corner of the room and clicking on the options. Seoho gulps knowing that he will be in pain for quite a while. The beginning of No Diggity echoed in the small room.

“What are you waiting for, nerd, get in position,” Leedo commands, getting the remote on top of the stereo to click through the songs. Seoho gets to his place, kneeling down is a task in itself, when you have a wedgie crushing your nether areas.

The taller man smirks at the obvious uncomfortableness, saunter over to the man, acting as though he was just going to his place but then grabs a wad of cotton and yanks on it, “GAAAHHH!” Seoho screams, falling on his face.

Leedo laughs at that, briefly smacking the man’s and going to his place. The song starts. Seoho with great effort stands up on one knee, pushing the wedgie deeper into his sore crack. Finally getting up and turning with a small jump.

Whimpering when he has to turn his head downward, arms limp at the sockets. Turning around again to face the mirror, Seeing the smirk on Leedo's face only further humiliates him, twisting his head in a zig-zag was painful. The atomic wedgie moving with each of his head shakes, causing further pain in his nethers.

How was he going to go through the practice, when he is already in so much pain after a few seconds into the song. Leedo bumps into him causing him to almost fall but the taller man prevents that, with a hand on the taut fabric between his cheeks. Groaning at the pain, Leedo lets go and allows the older man to move to the side.

Crossing his legs and opening them, only deepened the wedgie, he can feel it rip through him with each jerk of his knees and hips. When he places his hands on his stomach he subtly pulls a wad of fabric downward, to relieve some pain. Though Leedo saw this and yanked on the waistband whenever Seoho tried to un-wedgie himself.

Seoho continues his fluid movements, groaning each time he hand to bend or lift at the knee or move his head, but now the part he dreaded was coming. The chorus comes and he jumps to the right, lifting his knee and moving it in the zig-zag motion, his briefs following right behind him.

Then bending at the knee, swaying his hips. The taut fabric following the movement, making Seoho feel weird. Turning and kicking his leg out, wincing when it pulled on his wedgie. Taking the small steps and doing a slight kick he swiftly slides back to the middle.

Here goes nothing. Doing a slight squat while spreading his legs. He stands up placing his hands on his pelvis, alright that wasn't that bad. This time Leedo wasn't looking, Seoho hooks underneath the leghole and pulls down, alleviating some of the tension.

Though now, comes the part, turning he prepares himself. “OWWWW FU-” Seoho's brief moment of not having his briefs cut his pelvis was gone. Squatting down, he pushes the wedgie impossibly deeper into his crack, chafing against his hips and crushing his balls.

Taking a pause he goes to his new spot right behind Leedo as the man does his rap part. Looking down at the waistband of the man’s sweatpants he wonders. Though before he can plan, he hears Leedo growl at him, “Don’t you even think about it dork,” Leedo does stop his movement, not even turning to glare at the other man, simply staring at him through the mirror.

Seoho gulps but they resume the dance. This time he is in front of Leedo, turns out that wil

Please log in to read the full chapter