REQUEST: Don't forget to Stretch (2PM)

Kpop Wedgie Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello! 
So, I'll be posting requests based on how much I like it.
Meaning you might have to wait a bit longer or shorter.
This is easier for me as it helps me not get so much writer's block.
I'll still try to get them all out as fast as possible!
Thank you for you're patience! 

 

Taecyeon hums to himself, leaving the house for the first time for himself since his busy schedule. The acting life quickly fills his schedule. He had to admit, his body hasn't been the same since his idol days, and now he can work on that. He kinda missed having the abs and pecs but with how hectic his life is he couldn’t build them back up. 

 

Sighing when he remembers the time when he was the body of South Korea, 2pm being the ‘beast’ boy band, but after their departure, a new group would take their place, and a new man would be the ‘it’ body. Feeling slightly jealous and a bit beat up by that revelation. 

 

He saw the guy that took his title, and he had to admit, that was one hell of a man, Wonho, was his name and damn… that dude is built, even more so than what he had. Though shorter than him, he sure as hell made up for it in width and thick was something you’d describe Wonho with. 

 

Regardless of his hurt pride, he walks to the nearest gym, a hotspot for all celebrities as it is far more private than others, most people mind their business while inside, the perfect place for idols and actors alike. 

 

Waving at the owner, he goes to the locker room putting all his things inside and changing into his gym attire, a simple black tank top with grey shorts and a decent pair of sneakers he doesn't mind creasing. 

 

Finally entering the interior, he sits on the yoga mats in the back to do some simple stretches. While cracking his joints he notices a man in the far corner, someone quite familiar. Walking towards the man he notices why he is familiar, Wonho. 

 

The buff man looks up from his place on a bench press, setting the weight back, he smiles at Taecyeon. “Hey, man, how's it going,” Taecyeon says, bringing the man in for a side hug. “Not much just keeping in shape, you know,” Wonho replies. The two men weren’t close but knew of each other. 

 

Back before Taecyeon went full actor, he met Wonho at the same gym, though the shorter wasn't as thick. Now they reunited and the taller had an idea. One he thought would help his pride. “Hey, why don't we have a competition just you and me?”

 

Wonho raises an eyebrow at that, “Competition?” Taecyeon smirks. “Yea, to see who's the strongest,” This time Wonho laughs causing Taecyeon to frown at him. “No offense Taecyeon-sshi but I don't think that’s a fair competition,” Scuffing at the offense, Taecyeon looks back at him, “And why not?”

 

Wonho merely motions to his body then at the older man’s. “I’ve been training for years, while you haven't, I'm not saying to offend you, it’s just I'm more used to the exercise, simple as that,” Though the logic was sound, Taecyeon pride wasn’t. “So, I’ll show you,” Wonho raised an eyebrow but nods. “Alright, best out of 3.” The older smirks shaking the other’s hand in agreement.

 

The first challenge was simple, who can do the most push-ups in a minute. Taecyeon went first as the oldest doing a decent 54 push-ups. Getting up and panting slightly he motions for Wonho to go in a teasing way, the other chuckles playfully smacking the man. Wonho breezes through doing 69 push-ups before the minute were up but seeing the gap look on Taecyeon's face, he stops, smirking at the taller man. 

 

The second challenge was arm wrestling, Both men started off strong, but Wonho was the obvious winner, though with a simple trick Taecyeon pulled through and won. The younger knew that he was cheating but let him have the victory, knowing that in the end, he would win. 

 

The third challenge was who can do the most weights before giving up at the power cage. Taecyeon was tired and didn't do so well. Wonho sat down on the bench but saw that his laces were untied, bending down to fix that. Giving the older a view of his waistband. Taecyeon smirks

Please log in to read the full chapter