The Truth!!

Rainbow Love

Aliyassa and Alieyassa were sitting together with their hands linked as Aliyassa asked " do you think we are the daughters of Athena?" Alieyassa said " we might be!" Yunho came in and said " you are actually Athena's daughters, I got Athena pregnant when she first landed here on Earth, she was perfect for me all in beauty and the only thing I wanted is to have beautiful daughters and she gave me the both of you!" Aliyassa asked " but dad wasn't risky for you to have with a GODDESS!" Yunho nods...

Aliyassa and Alieyassa now knows that the both are daughters of Athena and both of them had Ether and Aether inside of them all this time, Aliyassa stands up and said " dad, we haven't seen or heard from our mother since the day we were born!" Yunho stands up and said " I know but time will tell and soon you'll meet your mother!" Alieyassa stands up and hugs her father... EXO came back when Suho asked " Yunho hyung do they know?" Yunho nods as he says " I told them!" Luhan's bubble appeared and saw a horrific scene that made him burst his bubble...

At the Olympus...

Zeus (father to Chen) was so mad that he kept using his lighting bolt towards Hayley who was supposed to keep it a secret but somehow Hayley told Athena that her daughters are alive and that they are immortals... Posideon tried calming his brother down but it just makes it worse and the only thing that makes Zeus stop is by using his water abilities so Posideon came to a nearby pool not far from Zeus and uses it against his will...

Zeus said " water can't stop me!" Just when he said that he was already inside the water zapping here and there trying to fight but no one can't beat Posideon (which is Suho's father and Hayley is Suho's mother), Zeus saw Athena coming not walking but running as Zeus asks " what brings you here?" Athena said " THE MONSTERS ARE FREE!!!!" Zeus says " what impossible!" Athena said " Gracy was guarding the gates when Tailia left when she heard growling noises and then the gate blew open releasing the monsters and killed Gracy by two monsters who grabbed her by the arms and legs and pulled her apart!" Zeus needs to warn the boys and the daughters of Athena and the human Yunho...

Zeus gets on his podium and sends a lighting bolt with a message and sends it to his son Jongdae (Chen)... Zeus only hopes that the boys will be able to fight them off but since the monsters are now in the palace Zeus, Athena, Tailia, Posideon, Hayley and the rest followed Zeus to human land where the boys are and Athena's daughters...

In the human land...

Yunho saw something in the sky as he asked " hey Chen can you go get what's that?" Yunho points as Chen flew in the air and catches it and lands back down and look at it and said " it's my dad's bolt!" Everyone closed in as Chen uses his bolt to open the scroll as he reads " Dear Chen, this is your father and we have been under attack by horrific monsters who broke the gates and we seek shelter in your land living like mortals but don't you worry we will meet soon and can't wait to see the daughters of Athena! Best regards, Zeus!" Chen said " my dad is here!" Yunho takes the scroll and said " and also Chen he wants to see my daughters!" Everyone else takes cover...

Aliyassa and Alieyassa were walking and talking when a monster appeared as they silently moved and hid... Yunho saw and with his finger he placed it over his mouth making a "shush" gesture at them... Aliyassa and Alieyassa were backed into a wall as they closed their eyes not daring to look when the monster growls lowly as it saw the twins and came towards them... Aliyassa held on tight to Alieyassa as she opens her eyes seeing the monster there as she whimpers when she looks up and saw another monster...

The twins were surrounded and they can't even run away from the monsters... Yunho who got angry wanted to beat them up but EXO held him back when Sehun said " we will take care of them!" EXO came out and soon Chanyeol and Kris lit their hands, Baekhyun got his light ready, Lay who is the healer just stayed behind in case, Sehun created wind, Chen had his bolt ready, Suho made a bubble of water, Luhan who lifted metal and grasps one in his hand, Tao who can reverse time stayed with Lay, DO who can break the ground, Kai who can teleport, and Xiumin who is the eldest has frost... EXO moved in slowly...

The monsters were ready to feast on them when Chen grabs one and sends shocking electricity through it's body as it fell down the ground... Kris was staring at the monster when it lunged towards him but Kris placed his hand on it's head and lit his hand burning the monster as it was now in ashes... Suho used his water but then a monster bit his leg as he yells in pain when Lay hurried to him... Lay looked at the bite mark when Suho said " there's venom running through me!" Aliyassa saw Suho and gasps... Lay took out a needle and pierces through where the monster bit him and drew out purple venom... Lay knows there is still more inside...

Suho grabs Lay's arm and said " leave me to be, I'll become one of them anyway!" Lay said " no your not Junmyeon!" Suho said " Yixing, please I won't hurt any of you!" Lay was crying telling him that it's going to be ok... Aliyassa runs to him and when she places her hand on the bite mark, golden light started to appear and soon Suho coughed the rest of the venom out and then he was all healed when Lay asked " how did you do that?" Aliyassa said " I don't know!" EXO we're almost pinned when they saw the monsters getting killed and to their surprise it was their family...

Zeus had to end the battle when he saw the twins with Suho and Lay as Hayley went to Athena who had her eyes covered in a bandana as Hayley said " come Athena let me take you to someone!" Athena reached out to Hayley and grabs her arm and held tight but not too tight... Yunho saw Athena and came to her and said " I got it from here Hayley!" Athena recognized the voice as she said " Jung Yunho, my beloved husband!" Yunho smiles and said " I'm here!" Athena said " kiss me darling!" Yunho leans in and kisses her sweet cherry lips as Athena wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss...

Yunho pulls apart and said " I have someone to show you well actually two people I need to show you!" Athena (still had her eyes covered) said " lead me to them!" Yunho takes her hand and walks her over where Aliyassa and Alieyassa were standing... Aliyassa said " Alieyassa look it's mom and she's here sis she really is here!" Alieyassa couldn't control her emotions as she cried... Yunho reaches them and lifts Athena's arm to reach for one of them as Aliyassa takes her mother's hand when Yunho looks at Zeus... Zeus nods his head to take off the bandana and so he did and when Athena opens her eyes, she cries seeing her daughters right there in front of her as she hugs them both and kisses their head and said " my babies, my daughters!" Aliyassa said " we've missed you mom!" Athena was happy to reunite herself with her daughters...

Will they live in peace?