Epilogue

For Every Twenty Seventh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed heavily from content before I slowly opened my eyes. I instantly smiled when I met Yong’s gaze beside me. I raised a hand and cupped her cheek before I caressed my thumb on it.

She kissed my palm before she inserted a hand in between my pillow and shoulder then looped it around my shoulder. Her other hand went to my waist before she pulled me closer to her. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from grunting or hissing because of my sore body.

“Sorry” Yong mumbled before she placed a soft kiss on my lips.

My arms went around her waist right away then I moved further and kissed her longer this time. I pushed and turned our bodies so I would be on top of her, without breaking our kiss. I grunted on her lips, which sounded like a moan when it was muffled by our kiss, while I struggled to place my legs on either side of her.

“One more?” I whispered while I cupped her cheek and leaned my forehead on her, breathing hard when moving on top of me left me out of breath.

She rubbed her hand on my back while she played with the hair on my nape. She kissed my cheek before she whispered softly, “We’ve been at it all night and since we woke up. You passed out this morning as well. We need to rest. You need to rest, my love”

I kissed her forehead and traced down to her lips as I whispered in between kisses, “But if you want to, I could still do it, Yong”

She let me kiss her lips, softly biting on it before I ran my tongue on her lips while she moaned softly. When I pushed my tongue in , she kissed my one last time before she pushed me away from her. “That’s enough. You need to rest. We need to eat”

“Let me just…” I whispered, kissing her chin before I went down to her neck. I went to her pulse and kissed it, feeling her heart thumping right on my lips. She tilted her head up and gave me more access.

“Whee…” she whispered, her breaths starting to sound audible.

One of her hands gripped my shoulder while her other hand went deep in my tresses and cradled my head. She pushed my head to her neck as she moaned softly, vibrating on my lips. I kissed her more before I softly on her pulse, her actions and moan encouraged me.

When I on her harder, Yong immediately pulled me away from her neck. She cupped my cheek and made me lean my forehead on hers while we both tried to catch our breath. “Stop… That’s enough. Did you leave a mark?” she asked.

I gulped hard before I pulled away from her to look at her neck. “No” I whispered before I rested my forehead on hers again.

“Thank goodness…” she whispered, sighing in relief.

“I’m sorry. I forgot your uniform couldn’t cover your neck” I whispered before I peck her lips. “I’m sorry, Yong”

She wrapped her arms around me again, hugging me tightly. I pushed my face on her neck and kissed it gently before I closed my eyes and buried my face on her neck. “That’s okay. I forgot it as well”

“One more?” I asked again.

“Let’s rest, okay? Then we’ll eat later. It’s almost lunch already”

I sighed deeply and wrapped my arms around her waist to hug her tightly. “But you’re going to work later. I won’t be able to see you for the next three weeks”

“Whee…” she said, her voice suddenly serious.

I opened my eyes before I whispered, “Yong…”

“Does it bother you that I’m always away? Do you hate it that I’m always away? Do you want a change of setup?” she asked, hearing the cautiousness in her voice.

I pulled my face away from her neck to look at her. Her eyes nervously bounced between mine while I stared at her intently. “Can you change your work schedule?” I asked her.

“I could but I have to make a request. The company has to approve it before I’m allowed to, but it’s highly unlikely to get approved since I couldn’t present a valid reason other than I just want to” she explained, her eyes still unfocused while I just nodded at her. “Answer my questions” she whispered softly.

“Does it bother me? Of course. I’m always worried about you when you’re away. It would seem normal to you since it’s your work, but it’s still scary, Yong. The chances of an engine failure couldn’t be ignored. If something happened up there, it’s just you, your coworkers, the pilots, and the passengers. It bothers me but I don’t let it show because I know you love your work. I don’t want to force you to just stay in the house as well.

“Do I hate it? Every single time. I hate how I couldn’t hug you, kiss you, and just stay beside you when you’re working. I just want you here by my side. I want to cuddle you when I go to sleep. I want to sing and hum you to lull you to slumber.” I cupped her cheeks and caressed my thumbs on them before I said, “I want this. To hold you whenever I could. I just want you in my arms’ reach. But if we do that, that would be too selfish of me. I understand the nature of your work. I just always think that you’re being my angel when you’re in the sky, watching over me, so it’s bearable” I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. I wiped the tears that had flowed down her cheeks halfway through my speech.

“Do I want a change of setup? Yes. I’m selfish and I desire to have you here all the time. But we can’t change your schedule. I don’t want to force you to change your schedule because of how selfish I am” I said before I smiled when she closed her eyes, more big fat tears falling down her cheeks. I wiped them all and chuckled softly as I said, “Stop crying. You’ll be working later”

“Whee…” she whispered, her voice shaking as I giggled at her.

I kissed her forehead and continued to wipe the tears on her face, sighing in relief when they’re slowing down. “Yong…”

“Can you still wait for me?” she asked, looking at me nervously.

I smiled so wide and nodded at her as I said, “Of course. I’d always wait for you.” I raised my left hand and showed to her the ring she put on me. “We still have to get married, remember?”

“But what if you couldn’t wait anymore? What if you’ll get tired already?”

I bit my bottom lip and held my breath as I moved to the side, grunting by how sore my body is. I laid on the bed again before I hugged her waist and pushed my face on her neck. “I admit, I get tired of waiting, Yong” I whispered, before I chuckled softly when her shoulders suddenly shook hard from her silent tears. “There’s something that I want to show you, but I have to wait for days to show it to you. I would sometimes forget about it. I could see couples spending their night together on dates after work. It’s when I get tired because of how much I wanted to do that with you. I wanted to be with you like them as well.” I kissed her neck softly before I tilted my head up and kissed her chin. I moved back to look at her and wiped the fresh new tears on her cheeks. “But you’re my home. You’re my angel. You’re the one that I love and could only possibly love. I won’t be happy with someone else’s arms. Why would I look for someone else when I already have the most beautiful and amazing woman in my life?” I smiled and giggled at her as I said, “And that said woman is crying hard in my arms. I must’ve done something wrong”

Yong suddenly pulled me to her before she placed soft kisses all over my face, making me laugh hard. My laugh was muffled when she kissed me on the lips. I cupped her cheek and kissed her back, hoping to wash away her worries.

When she pulled back, I wiped the tears on her face and smiled at her while she held me tightly. Then I just rested my hand on her cheek when her tears had stopped falling.

“I love you so much, Whee. I love you so, so much. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you” she said, pulling me closer to her as she hugged me tightly.

“You’d be lost without me. I clearly remember you said that I’m your destination” I said cockily, smirking at her to . I giggled when she playfully rolled her eyes and finally smiled at me. I kissed her smiling lips before I whispered, “I’d be lost without you too, Yong. I love you so much, my angel”

She pulled me to her again and kissed me, harder this time. She rolled me so I'd lie on the bed on my back while she straddled me and cupped my cheeks. I gasped and moaned when she suddenly pushed her tongue in my mouth. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and held onto her shoulders as I tried to keep up with her. I dug my nails deeper on her shoulder, slowly scratching her back while our tongues danced inside my mouth. She released my mouth and went down to my neck. I tilted my head up right away to give her more room to kiss me. I whined when she only placed a soft kiss on my neck before she rested her head on my chest.

I patted her back and whispered, “One more, Yong… You left me hanging”

“If we do one more, you won’t be able to drive me to the airport. You won’t be able to walk. You still have work tomorrow” Yong whispered worriedly while I pouted at her.

She chuckled softly and shook her head before she gave me a brief kiss on my lips. Then she slowly climbed out of the bed while I groaned and still laid on the bed. “Whee… Come on. You need to shower while I cook us something to eat” she said while reaching both of her hands at me.

I roamed my eyes all over her body first before I smiled proudly. I was able to restrain not marking her by the neck but her chest area, especially around her , was filled with my marks. I’m worse than her state though. She did not just cover my neck, but she covered my chest with her marks last night and this morning.

She scoffed before she chuckled softly. “Proud of your work?” she asked, wiggling her arms for me to hold it right away.

I reached and held them while she helped me out of bed. “Very proud,” I said between clenched teeth, grunting from my sore muscles as I slid my legs out of the bed and onto the floor. I held my breath before I stood up while Yong pushed me up as well.

Yong was chuckling as she helped me up and held me steady. I gently stretched my legs and wiggled them while Yong said, “You’re even having a hard time standing up now and yet you whined to do one more”

I pouted as I whispered, “This is all your fault”

“Someone’s very adamant last night and even this morning” Yong said and kissed my pouting lips before she walked backwards and slowly walked me to the bathroom. “I know it wasn’t me… I wonder who that was” she said teasingly, chuckling at me while I just smiled at her.

She turned us around so I’d be in the bathroom while she’s standing outside. She raised my left hand and kissed the ring she gave to me. “Shower. Then we’ll eat”

“Then we’ll cuddle” I whispered as she dropped my hand.

“We’ll cuddle” she said, chuckling softly as she closed the bathroom door.
 

We ate so much after exhausting ourselves from last night and this morning’s activity. I washed the dishes while Yong packed for her work later. Once I was done with the dishes, I went to the bedroom and helped her pack.

When we were left with nothing to do, we watched television in the living room as we cuddled. Yong would be leaving later in the afternoon for work. All we have to do now is wait. We held each other tightly with only the sounds from the television accompanying us. Neither one of us were even paying attention to the television. It was a good distraction from the inevitable.

A few hours before Yong would go to the airport, we turned the television off and headed to the bedroom. She changed for work while I changed to drive her to the airport. Wearing jeans and hoodie is not as complicated compared to Yong’s uniform so I sat on the floor inside the closet while she busied herself with her hair and makeup.

Her uniform hugs her body really well. I get the reason why she has to diet because of it but I still don’t like the idea of her eating less with how physically demanding her work would be. Nonetheless, she looked really hot in her uniform.

“Say that again” Yong whispered before she applied her lipstick.

“Hmm…” I hummed in response, confused by what she meant while my gaze focused on her face.

“Say that again. You whispered something a second ago. Say that again” Yong mumbled, speaking without moving her lips too much.

“I said something? I didn’t say anything”

She popped her lips a couple of times and inspected her work through the mirror. She nodded satisfyingly, closed the lipstick and placed it down on the table before she faced me. “You said something but I only caught the word uniform. Is there something wrong about my uniform?” she asked, her eyebrows furrowing as she glanced down at herself.

I chuckled softly as I shook my head. “I didn’t realize I said it out loud” I said as I pushed myself to stand up. “I said you look hot in your uniform” I said, smiling so wide when I saw her blush. I reached a hand at her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter