Chapter Fifteen

For Every Twenty Seventh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt a hand on my face before a thumb tenderly caressed my cheek. “Whee… Love, wake up. You still have classes” I heard someone say next.

I stayed still because I’m too tired and too sore to go to my classes. I just want to lie down, close my eyes, and sleep once again. I don’t want to move away from these soft sheets and pull away from the arms that protectively held me. That caress on my cheek is really pulling me back to slumber, tempting me back to sleep.

The arms around me tightened their hold before I felt sloppy kisses on my face. I groaned, annoyed that I couldn’t go back to sleep again. Then I started giggling, realizing whom those kisses belong to.

When the kisses stopped, I stretched my body while yawning loudly. I slowly lifted my heavy eyelids and turned to the person beside me who’s watching me with a huge smile on her face. My angel is staring lovingly at me early in the morning. This day has started perfectly already.

“Yong…” I whispered as I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her again. I kissed her and felt her kissing me back right away. “Good morning” I whispered, my voice still husky from sleep before I sighed and closed my eyes again.

“Good morning” she said as she chuckled at me.

“Are we together now?” I asked, my mind going blank on my way to sleep again.

“I don’t know,” she said, which woke me up as I nervously stared at her. “Neither one of us asked each other. Why? Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

“Of course” I whined as I pouted at her.

She kissed my pouting lips before she said, “Then I guess we are together now”

I smiled so wide as I sighed from relief. I wrapped my arms tightly around her before I pushed my face to her neck again. “I like that. I love you” I whispered. I’ll jump out of joy later. For now, I wanted to sleep right beside my girlfriend.

She rubbed her hand on my back as she said, “I love you too, but you have to get up now. You still have classes today”

“I don’t want to,” I whined, holding her tighter while I pushed my face further on her neck. “I want to stay here with you. I’m still very tired too”

“You have to get up, love” she said while I smiled on her chest, loving the way she called me now. “And besides, you have me for the rest of the month before I’ll start working again. You’re ruining your studies to stay here with me. I don’t like the sound of that”

“Fine…” I groaned, hating how she sounded logical while she just chuckled at me.

“What time does your class start today?”

“Ten o’clock” I lazily whispered, still not moving away from her.

“It’s already past eight,” she said before I felt her kiss on the top of my head. She pushed herself away from me while I whined and tried to hold onto her to stay more on bed. “Shower while I look for something I could cook for breakfast”

I sighed and reluctantly pulled away from her. I laid on my back while Yong sat up on bed. The blanket on her fell down and pooled right on her waist, revealing how she was under the sheets.

I gasped then instantly closed my eyes and covered them with my hands. I can’t believe I forgot everything that we did last night. I was so drunk on lust last night that’s why I was so confident. It’s not that I don't like seeing Yong , it's just made me feel so shy now that the lust has completely worn off of me.

I can’t believe we stayed up late at night to worship each other’s body!

“What’s wrong?” I heard Yong ask worriedly.

“You’re ” I whispered, still closing my eyes tightly while my body warmed up from embarrassment and shyness. I know I’m blushing so hard right now, but I’m more conscious seeing her and knowing that I’m also beside her.

“And?” she asked, waiting patiently for me to continue.

“I saw your body” I whispered before I tightly closed my mouth. Images of Yong lying on the bed completely while she let me touch all of her rushed behind my closed eyelids. How she’s breathing heavily below me and how the positions switched when she did me.

“Then?”

“I’m embarrassed” I whispered softly, pouting slightly. I don’t know how I’m going to survive my classes with Yong’s ness lurking in my mind.

After a second of nothing but silence, Yong laughed out loud while she grabbed my hands away from my face. I let her pry them off of me before she bent down and kissed my lips. “You saw me fully last night. You touched and roamed your hands all over this body last night. You left your marks on this body last night. How are you still embarrassed to see this body again?” she asked in disbelief while she smiled at me amusingly.

“I’m just” I whispered while she chuckled and shook her head at me.

She cupped my cheek before she leaned down and kissed me. I sighed and kissed her back. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me. I tilted my head and kissed her deeper, reminded of her soft kisses last night after I shouted her name so loud.

Suddenly, teasing hands were on my side, tickling me. I released Yong’s lips and giggled. She continued to kiss me, resulting in me laughing so hard while I restlessly moved on the bed. I tried to get away from her hands but she held me steady and continued to tickle me. I held my stomach while I curled and forcefully the bed to get away from her.

“Yong! Stop it!” I shouted, pleading desperately while hearing her laugh as well.

The tickling stopped, making me sigh in relief. A second later, I was being lifted off the bed. I squealed, startled from it, before I hurriedly wrapped my arms around Yong’s shoulders. She smiled at me while I allowed myself to catch my breath.

She carried me inside the bathroom. Then she gently placed me down inside the bath tub. She kissed my forehead before she pulled her arms from underneath me. “Shower. You can use the bathrobe I have in here. Then change before we’ll eat breakfast, okay?” she whispered softly as she smiled at me.

I gulped just as I was able to recover from her tickles before I nodded. “Okay” I said and reached to cup her cheeks. I kissed her smiling lips before she stood up and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door on her way out.

 

I’ve already dried my hair but I’m still wearing Yong’s bathrobe. I’m staring at myself in front of Yong’s vanity mirror, pouting as I tilted my head up and eyed my neck.

She marked me completely. I could not find a single spot on my neck that’s just skin. I turned my body sideways and pouted harder when I could still see hickies on my neck. I did not regret having them though. I was the one who asked her to keep kissing me on my neck.

I sighed as I stood up and walked to my clothes that I have in Yong’s house. My clothes only consist of pajamas, shirts, sweatshirts, jeans, and sweatpants. I do not have something that would cover my neck for later. I’d probably have to ask Yong if I could borrow some of her clothes.

I hurriedly dressed myself up. I hung her bathrobe again in the bathroom before I walked out of the bedroom. Yong was by the kitchen sink while my nose caught a whiff of what seemed like eggs and kimchi.

“Yong?” I whispered tentatively as I nervously fidgeted with the hem of my shirt.

“Yes?” she said, her back still to me as she busied herself for our breakfast.

“Can I borrow one of your turtleneck shirts?” I whispered shyly.

Her attention was still on our breakfast while I watched her transfer plates to the dining table. “Why? Are you cold? It’s not that cold outside anymore. Why do you need it?” she asked worriedly as she set the table for breakfast.

I gulped hard before I pointed at my neck and whispered, “To cover this”

She stood up straight and finally turned her attention to me. Her eyes went down to where I’m pointing and she instantly bit her bottom lip while she smirked at me. I blushed harder and gulped as she walked towards me while grinning so wide.

She held my waist before she asked, “Are you ashamed of them, my love?”

I pouted at her while she just heartily laughed in front of me. She’s wearing a shirt and there’s no sign of my marks that are visible on her right now. I only covered her chest area with my mark, but she had me on both my neck and some on my chest.

I placed my arms around her shoulders and sighed. “I’m not. I just don’t think it’s appropriate to attend my classes proudly displaying this. All eyes might be on me and I really don’t want people’s attention on me. The thought of it makes me nervous already” I said honestly. I have no problem letting everyone know that she already has me. I’m just shy and nervous having everyone’s attention on me.

She chuckled at me before she leaned forward to give me a peck. “I was just teasing you. Wear anything you want from my closet. Then come back here right away. I’m already hungry”

I quickly kissed her cheek and walked back to her bedroom as I said, “I will. Just give me a minute”

I took off my shirt and grabbed a thin undershirt first before I grabbed a cream colored turtleneck long-sleeve shirt. It’s the thinnest I could find in her closet but it still warms me. I’d remove Yong’s shirt right away the moment I’ve got the chance to and just wear my undershirt. I tied my hair up in a ponytail after I wore Yong’s shirt. I secured the necklace Yong gave to me on top of my shirt before I walked back to the kitchen again.

She prepared eggs, kimchi fried rice, and coffee for us. We didn’t talk anymore and finished the plate of breakfast and the mugs of coffee she prepared since I’ll be late for class if we stayed long. I still have to grab my backpack, phone and wallet from our dorm since I left them there. Luckily, I had my keys with me in case Hyejin won’t be there to open the door for me.

Yong grabbed her phone and keys from the bedroom while I placed all our used utensils in the sink. I only have my boots from last night so that’s what I wore while Yong wore some sandals before she drove me to the university.

She parked by the dorm building first and waited for me while I grabbed my bag. On my way up to the dorm and back to Yong’s car, people stared at me, making me conscious. I kept tugging on my collar, thinking that my hickies were showing up. When I heard someone congratulated me, that's when I realized that they weren’t eyeing me because of my hickies. They knew me from last night's contest.

I was able to stop tugging Yong’s shirt but still a little bit conscious of my neck on my way back to Yong’s car. She drove me to where I’ll be having my classes so she’ll know where to wait later when she picks me up.

When we reached the building, Yong parked the car while I was still checking my things inside my bag, just to make sure that I didn’t leave anything behind. I closed my bag and removed my seatbelt before I placed my bag on the floor of the car.

I cupped her cheeks and leaned closer to Yong while she met me halfway. I briefly kissed her lips before I planted soft kisses all over her face.

“Text or call me when you’re done” she whispered while I continued to kiss her.

“I will” I whispered in between kisses before I pulled away to look at her. “I love you” I said, rubbing my thumbs on her cheeks.

She smiled and cradled my head, pulling me close to her. She kissed my lips before she went to my dimpled cheek. She bit it softly before she kissed it. “I love you too” she said, my heart jumping out from joy every time I heard her say that.

I picked up my bag again and carried it before I unlocked the door. “Have fun!” Yong said as I reached for the handle. I was about to push the door open but she stopped me when she held my arm.

“Wait. Let me just…” she whispered as she tugged on my collar.

I gulped hard and fidgeted with the collar of her shirt I’m wearing, feeling really conscious. She stopped my fidgeting and pulled my hand to her. She kissed my palm before she said, “Go now. It won’t be good if you’ll be late for you class”

I sighed heavily and quickly leaned forward to kiss her forehead. I climbed out of her car as I said, “I’ll see you later!”

“I’ll see you too,” she said.

I turned around and waved back when I saw her waving at me. I smiled at her before I closed the door and ran to where my class is with a huge smile on my face. My first class is with Byulyi and Hyejin and I couldn’t wait to tell them about me and Yong. They’d be happy for me.

They’re mad at me.

I wasn’t able to tell them what happened because I got inside the classroom right after our professor. I instantly ran to where my seat was, faltering on my way there when I saw Hyejin and Byulyi glaring at me. They were sitting on either side of me and I could feel their indifference towards me.

I placed my notebook and pen on the table before I pouted at them. They were not looking at me and were just facing the front, deliberately not giving me their attention.

I tugged on Hyejin’s arm first but she brushed my hand away from her. I went to Byulyi and poked her arm but she only glared at me. I sighed and faced the front, grabbing my pen as I opened my notebook.

“Are you still mad at me?” I whispered softly.

“We’ll talk later” Byulyi whispered while I sighed heavily again.

I tried to concentrate on the discussion, but it’s hard to focus with my friends still mad at me. I gave up trying, cupped my cheeks, and leaned my elbows on the table as I waited for the class to finish.

When our class finally ended, I hurriedly packed my things and followed my friends on our way back to the dorm building. Our next class would still be later past lunch so we decided to head to the dorm. I hid behind Hyejin and Byulyi, covering myself after hearing the tenth congratulations directed to me. I’m grateful, but I don’t like the attention on me so I used my friends as my shield.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief once we reached our dorm room. I removed my boots before we walked further into the room. I placed my bag on my table and laid back down on the bed, feeling a little sore from last night.

“Are you and Hyoyeon back again?” Hyejin asked, breaking the silence and finally talking to me.

“What?!” I asked as I shot up straight from lying down on my bed. I pouted at them when they were glaring at me. “Why do you say that? We’re not back again. Is this the reason why you’re mad at me?”

“We didn’t hear anything from you and there’s this rumor circling around that Miss Grand Champion is back again with her ex” Hyejin said, glaring hard at me from her bed while Byulyi just stared at me from her seat in our dining area.

“What?!” I asked again in disbelief. “Maybe they were talking about someone else. There’s no way Hyo and I are back together again. You saw me run away from her last night” I whined at them, tugging on my collar as I felt suddenly hot in our dorm.

“That’s why we’re asking you now because we wanted to hear from you first. You bailed on us. You left your phone here. We couldn’t contact you. We couldn’t contact Yong as well” Byulyi said calmly but still glaring at me.

“I was with Yong the whole night. I slept in her house.” We did more than just sleeping together but they don’t have to know that.

“So what now?” Hyejin asked, both of their faces softening when they heard the desperation in my voice.

“What do you mean what now?” I asked, pouting at Hyejin.

“What happened between you and Yong? Is she still moving out?” Hyejin asked exasperatedly while a smile was slowly forming on my lips. Hyejin instantly rolled her eyes but smiled back at me while Byulyi scoffed.

I pushed myself away from my bed and threw myself to Hyejin, hugging her tightly as I giggled. “I did it, Hyej!” I said excitedly before I moved to Byulyi and hugged her tightly as well. “I confessed to Yong!” I grabbed Byulyi’s hand and reached for Hyejin’s hand, forcing her to stand up while they giggled with me. “We’re together now!” I exclaimed as I jumped from excitement.

“Really?!” Hyejin asked, smiling so wide at me while all three of us moved to hug each other and jumped in the middle of the dorm.

“Yes! She’s my girlfriend now. She told me we’re together now. She’s not moving out anymore. I did it! I did it!” I said excitedly.

We continued to jump excitedly in the middle of the room while they cheered for me and congratulated me. They were never like this when Hyo and I got together. It just really means they prefer Yong for me than anyone else. I couldn’t have done it without their help as well.

“Wait!” Byulyi suddenly shouted, stopping our jumping as we stared at her. “This calls for a celebration. Let’s drink tonight since we don’t have classes tomorrow!”

Hyejin instantly pointed at me and said, “Drinks should be on Wheein since she won last night”

“Let’s drink at Yong’s place tonight so she could join us” Byulyi added while Hyejin clapped her hands.

“And to celebrate you finally together with your angel!” Hyejin added excitedly as she started jumping again.

“Drinks on me!” I shouted on top of my lungs as I raised my hands up

We hugged each other and jumped once again in the middle of the dorm room. The room was filled with smiles and shouts of excitement. We only stopped when we were hungry and ready to eat lunch already.

 

Hyejin and Byulyi went to buy drinks for themselves. I told them I’ll go to Yong first and just look for us by the parking lot near the building. I smiled so wide and jogged on my way out of the building. I can’t wait to see my girlfriend again. It’s just been hours but our time earlier this morning was so short that I didn’t get to enjoy it.

I spotted Yong right away in the parking lot wearing her sunglasses and a black sundress. My steps stopped while my smile dropped when I saw her talking to a guy. They looked so friendly but the guy looked at Yong differently. I don’t like it.

I saw them high-fived while t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter