51

Stalkers? No, Researchers

Namjoon watches as Jungkook sets down three items on the table – a sippy cup full of milk, his favorite pacifier, and his favorite Ryan plushie. Jungkook then turns his attention to the TV and puts on Dora the Explorer.

“Why Dora?”

“Because Dora is for intellectuals,” Jungkook answers as he sits down next to the older man. Namjoon chuckles and turns his attention back to the items on the table.

“What I can’t believe is that you don’t have a favorite blanket,” Jungkook mutters, scratching his neck.

“That’s not that unbelievable, Koo… Are you sure this won’t make you slip too?” Namjoon turns and raises an eyebrow at the younger. Jungkook lets out a small laugh before smirking.

“I’m one hundred percent sure! So don’t worry about me. I’m supposed to be worrying about you.” Jungkook replies before pulling Namjoon into his lap.

“So your first plan is?” Namjoon asks as Jungkook picks up the milk bottle and pacifier.

“I’m going to baby you. With your consent.” Jungkook answers, meeting Namjoon’s eyes. The elder nods, and Jungkook grins before he cradles Namjoon in one arm and feeds him the milk.

Namjoon has to resist the urge to hold the sippy cup himself, like he’s used to.

“It’s not too hot is it, Prince?” Jungkook asks softly, earning a head shake from the blushing Namjoon, “I checked but I don’t know if you have a cat’s tongue or something.” Jungkook mumbles and Namjoon smiles around the spout, taking a pause from drinking just to let out a little giggle.

“Ah, you’re so cute. Too cute. Such a cute little prince.” Jungkook coos, earning more giggles from the older little. The brunet gives a small smile as he notices the familiar twinkle in the white-haired little’s eyes.

“Ready to play, baby?” Jungkook asks once the cup is empty. Namu babbles something and Jungkook has to stop himself from squealing. Namu yawns so Jungkook places the pacifier in his mouth and begins to rock him gently.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Codename: Happened Once in a Dream

BabySun™

I went to check on Namkook

but nobody opened the door

so I used my skills to get in

😌they’re napping on the couch and it’s SOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTE

 

thirsTae

Aww~

Guess bun succeeded in getting him to relax

Delete every pic you took Jung Hoseok

 

BabySun™

I REFUSE