41

Stalkers? No, Researchers

“Jungkook, open up. I’m here to get you ready for the day.” Hoseok calls out, knocking on the Jungkook’s apartment door for the third time. It’s a little after twelve; Hoseok has been up since eight but he waited this long because he knew Jungkook wouldn’t be up until something after eleven.

It’s a moment before Jungkook finally opens the door, face puffy from sleep and wearing an over-sized blue hoodie that barely reached his knees. Hoseok has to put his hands in his pockets to stop from seeing if Jungkook was still wearing .

“ off, I can do it myself.” Jungkook groans, rubbing a hand across his face.

“Yes, but I’m also your ride to the studio,” Hoseok states, earning another groan from the younger man before he’s let into the apartment. The elder immediately heads for Jungkook’s closet, pulling out the little black trunk tucked away into the corner behind some boxes.

“You actually tried to hide the trunk, Kook?” Hoseok laughs as he pulls out the necessary items.

“I’m just doing what normal people do – burying my skeletons. You better be glad I didn’t try to actually bury it.” Jungkook retorts as he flops down on his bed.

“Just shush and strip, baby,” Hoseok states as he tosses the outfit onto the bed next to Jungkook. The younger brunet rolls his eyes but does as told, pulling the hoodie over his head. Hoseok lets out a low groan as Jungkook pulls a pair of black lacy down his thighs.

“I almost wish being commando wasn’t a part of the punishment.” Hoseok groans, eyes never leaving Jungkook’s .

“I bet you do, . Let me put the tail in myself.” Jungkook huffs, looking at the plug in Hoseok’s hand. Hoseok laughs as he pulls a lube bottle out of the trunk.

“No way. This started out as a punishment for you, remember? And you know what that means.” Hoseok replies, smirking at the boy. Jungkook sighs before he turns around and bends over on the bed, lying flat on his stomach.

“Good bun.” Hoseok coos and Jungkook presses his face into his folded arms.

~~

Namjoon is surprised by how early Seokjin, Yoongi, and Jimin arrived. Seokjin showed up at ten and Jimin and Yoongi showed up an hour later. It didn’t take long to realize that it wasn’t his music they were interested in – well, Yoongi was interested for a while until he decided it was time for a break. Admittedly, Namjoon was excited too but he really wanted feedback on his songs first.

“Why are you pouting, Joon?” Jimin says quietly, startling Namjoon out of his thoughts. He’d been so deep in his thoughts he hadn’t even noticed Jimin come sit beside him.

“I’m not pouting. I’m thinking.” Namjoon says dismissively, putting his gaze on the monitor in front of him.

“I know what pouting looks like, Joon hyung,” Jimin states, raising an eyebrow.

“You’ve never called me hyung before,” Namjoon mutters, glancing at Jimin before looking away from the younger’s intense gaze.

“It’s because I’m being serious right now.”

“I’m not pouting.” Namjoon replies, his tone more assertive. He glances at Jimin again and immediately deflates upon seeing the stern look on Jimin’s face.

“I’m not.” The white-haired man mumbles, turning away from Jimin.

Before Jimin can press Namjoon further, the studio door opens and Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook walk in. Hoseok has an arm wrapped around Jungkook’s waist as the youngest keeps tripping over his feet. He’s wearing a trench coat and the others’ anticipation swell at what they imagine is beneath the coat. Jungkook hides his face in Hoseok’s shoulder as soon as he feels all the eyes on him.

“You guys are weird for being so damn early. You know how I know you’re early?” Taehyung states, looking around the room.

“How?” Seokjin questions and Taehyung chuckles.

“Because you all look too damn comfortable in a place you’ve never been before,” Taehyung responds as he sits in the chair to Namjoon’s right.

“W-What’s with the trench coat?” Jimin asks, eyeing Jungkook up and down.

“Because we don’t want that many eyes on our precious bun. He can take it off now though.” Hoseok answers, smiling at Jungkook. The youngest lets out a quiet huff before standing up and untying the trench coat. Gasps and quiet groans are let out as Jungkook does a little awkward twirl to show off his outfit.

“The thing is,” Hoseok starts as he pulls out a small remote control, “You can look. Just don’t touch. It’s a punishment after all… Now, let’s talk about music, shall we?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehe😂