15

Stalkers? No, Researchers

Codename: Happened Once in a Dream

thirsTae

😾

Jungkook

🙄tae

thirsTae

it’s taehyung to you you traitor

 

BabySun™

😂

 

MomD

😂

 

thirsTae

THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER

IM MAD AT ALL OF YOU

Jungkook

Oh my🙄

Once again

Who told you and Hobi hyung to walk into my place

While I was giving Joon head🤨

thirsTae

YOU PROMISED ME😭

Jungkook

I know but I couldn’t help it😂

He was here and you weren’t😝

MomD

My question is why we’re all texting

When you two are outside the door and we’re in here?

 

BabySun™

Cuz Tae won’t let me get in

He’s pouting right in front of the door

Jungkook

Step on him

MomD

That was the loudest “Don’t” I ever heard😂

Jungkook

😂

Damn Tae

BabySun™

Omg😳

Jungkook

Was that Yoongi talking?

thirsTae

YEAH😱

He’s pissed

 

BabySun™

Cuz apparently Jimin is resting and if we wake him up before his shift

 

thirsTae

He’s gonna rip our throats out

 

BabySun™

With his teeth

Jungkook

Oh mah god😂

COME INSIDE

Cuz one more outburst and you’re gonna die

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

“Why does he have to be so scary?” Taehyung says quietly as he walks in; Hoseok snickers as he walks in behind him, clearly amused by the situation.

“If there is one thing I have learned about Yoongi it’s that sleep and Jimin are the most important things to him. And it just so happened you were messing with both.” Jungkook states as the two men sit down on the floor in front of Jungkook and Namjoon.

“Jesus. The human version of Oscar the Grouch who lost his trashcan.” Taehyung mutters, scratching his head. “But anyways, I’m still mad at you, Kook.” The brunet huffs, crossing his arms.

“Tae, there’s still firsts for you to take. Pick one.” Jungkook rolls his eyes, making Namjoon and Hoseok laugh.

“Then I can Joon first?” Taehyung asks, a smirk on his face. Jungkook rolls his eyes before turning to look at Namjoon. The older man nods so Jungkook looks back at Taehyung.

“Sure, Tae.”

Taehyung grins before standing up from the floor and pulling Namjoon up from the couch.

“Let’s go, let’s go.” The brunet says, pulling Namjoon towards Jungkook’s bedroom. Namjoon looks back at Jungkook and Hoseok who give him thumbs-up. With that, the two disappear into the youngest’s bedroom.

“You better clean up, Tae!” Jungkook exclaims, glaring at his closed bedroom door. Taehyung pokes his head out of the door and grins at the youngest before closing the bedroom door again.

“He’s gonna purposely make a mess and not clean it.” The youngest mutters, shaking his head. He glances to Hoseok to see an all-too-familiar look on his hyung’s face.

“Haven’t you had enough fun today, you bastard?” The younger groans, slapping the elder on the chest.

“Ow~ So mean, Jungkookie. We haven’t played in a while, Kookie.” Hoseok whines, pulling Jungkook closer.

“You… how can you be so in the middle of the day?”

Hoseok chuckles as he gets Jungkook in his lap.

“I just am, baby… So will you please slide your underwear off those pretty thighs of yours?”