I'm sorry

Love Revenge

 

Jessy POV:
I had been walking around at home all day, cleaning and trying to erase all memories of JongHyun, I packed pictures of us down in boxes and stabled them on each other. “hah… this is like a wall of memories” I mumbled to myself and shrugged.

I lived in a big studio apartment, which had always been my wish to live at such place, I felt freer here, and there were more space to work on.

I the television and let it play in the background, I had to SBS channel some kind of music show was airing “Up next is SHINee with a cover of Beast’s I’m sorry” the MC said as SHINee went on stage.

“This song is for all the girls who has gotten hurt by their boyfriends before” JongHyun said as the music started playing, it was a sad song about a lost love, I shook her head, trying to get him out of me thoughts, so all the hurtful memories would go away.

Nichkhun POV:
“Ah done…” Junho squealed as he let his tired body drop on the floor, the other boys joined in except from me. I was still thinking about the episode from a few of days ago.

I went over to the fridge and took out a bottle of water, just as I was about to take a sip, Wooyoung took the water bottle out of my hand.

“Thanks yobo, I was thirsty” he said and laughed.

“Yah…” I shrugged “Get your own” I took the water bottle back, Wooyoung looked at the others sitting on the floor, they all looked confused but just rose their shoulders.

“Normally he would have pinched your cheeks and say something like; of course I knew yobo…!” Taecyeon grinned, they all nodded and that was it, they went back to their lazy self. Wooyoung tilted his head and then took out another bottle of water from the fridge and sat down beside the rest.

“Let’s watch Indikayo!”  Chansung yelled, the other agreed and gathered around the big screen in the dance studio. As they the television SHINee came on the stage “This song is for all the girls who has gotten hurt by their boyfriends before” JongHyun said.

“JongHyun looks kind of sad… don’t you think so?” Junsu said.

“Yeah you’re right” Teacyeon agreed while sipping to his water. The song ended and they began performing Hello.

I rose and went into the locker room and changed into a warm track suit. I slurped half the bottle of water and went back into the dance studio.

“I’m going out to exercise” I told the other, they only got to nod before I had left.

I went to the park on the other site of the street, it was quiet big and a great place to exercise outside, I ran a couple of rounds around the park. After awhile I found a bench whipped all the snow of it and sat down for a bit. I started to think back at the incident again, I was really curious to find out more about what had happened, special after SHINee’s performance.

*The incident the other day and their performance today, they seem connected. If I just could meet that girl, maybe she would enlighten me* Ithought to himself and just as a wish come true she appeared in the park. I hurried and hid by a big tree, I don’t know why but I wanted to observe her a bit before, approaching her.

She was just wandering around the park, just like the other days, before JongHyun had appeared, but to be true I had seen her there almost every day after that day. She constantly looked up at the moon and sighted, almost like she was having a conversation with the moon.

She sat down on the same bench as I had sat on just a minute ago. I couldn’t take it anymore, I needed some answers. I walked over to her and stood in front of her, she slowly lifted her head to look at me.

Jessy POV:
The hours went by while cleaning and watching television, it was 12:30am. I went out on my daily walk at the park; it had gotten a habit after I was with JongHyun.

*I guess I need to get rid of this habit* I thoughtto herself.

Even with that thought in my head, I wore my jacket and headed towards the park. I reached the park and walked around a bit. I looked up at the moon, now it felt like the only friend I had was the moon, the only one who could give me peace right now.

*I wish you could talk, my dear moon, you’re the one who’s always shining at me, you bring peace into my life* I thought as I kept sighted and looked down again. I spotted a bench with no snow on it, I went over and sat down, just looking down, all empty minded. I wanted to think about some happy things, but I couldn’t think of anything.

Suddenly a stranger appeared in front of me, my heart skipped a beat or two because of shock. I slowly lifted my head and met eyes with the stranger; he just stood there staring at me.

*maybe he haven’t seen a blond haired before*I silly thought, he suddenly bend down and grabbed my wrist.

“Let’s talk!” he ordered.

“YAH!” was the only thing I could say as he dragged me away from the park.

He dragged me into the canteen in the JYP building; he got me down in a chair. I pulled her wrist of out his tight grab.

“YAH, what the hell do you think you’re doing!” I furiously yelled at him, instead of answering me, he sat down on the other site of the table.

I sighted and starred at the door “What do you want? I don’t even know you” I said.

“JongHyun and you… what’s your relationship?” he asked curiously yet with a warm voice.

“No commend” I said and smirked, like I was being questioned by reporters.