Scandal?

Love Revenge

 

Nichkhun POV:
I realized that even though I was asking nicely, she didn’t seem to be willing to answer my questions. I sighted and looked at the door which she had been starring at for quite some time, but suddenly she looked at me.

“You really want to know?” she asked, I nodded.

“I won’t tell anyone, trust me” I said and smiled.

“Even though I don’t know you at all, I’ll take a shot in believing you. It would be nice to get this burden off my shoulders” she said and looked up at the ceiling and back at me, she lay her arms on the table.

“I’m… I mean was his girlfriend…”

 I was so shocked that I almost fell of the chair, “what… really?” I asked.

“Yeah… we meet during our studies in Beijing, which was way before he even got famous. He was only a trainee that time, though I didn’t know, before later in our relationship. But we loved each other a lot, and decided to stay together, just keeping our relationship a secret” she continued.

I cut her of “You’re telling me the truth right?” I said she nodded, and showed me the pictures of them on her phone. I nodded and let her continue talking.

“I decided to move with him to Korea, and continue my life here, so that we could stay together. Yet still secretly, only our parents knew” she looked down at the table.

“But then all these rumors about him and that actress SeKyung appeared. First I just let it pass by, though I was curious, but the time it got confirmed I saw my whole life crash into ruins. He left me standing behind so he could go to her, I was heartbroken, but what can I say he’s an Idol. I guess they’re all the same”

I looked at her, I didn’t like her thoughts *we’re not all the same, I’m not* I thought. “I’m sorry to hear that” I said with a sad voice.

She looked up at me and warmly smiled “Thanks, but I guess she had everything I hadn’t”.

“What does she have that you don’t?” I for some reason asked furiously.

“Well… She’s beautiful, y, great body, great fashion sense, talented, she probable has a great personality too” she pointed out.

I looked at her with warm smiling eyes “I agree. But I don’t think that’s something you don’t have, you’re beautiful, y… and from what I can see, you have a great body” I paused and blushed then continued,”I bet your talented in some way too, you have great fashion sense too. And remember she has a stylist to create her fashion sense. I also bet you have a loving personality too, if people get to know you. Maybe she’s a celebrity, but you, just as me, are a foreigner, and that’s something rare. And you’re not just a foreigner but a European one that’s even rarer. The guy who gets you would be luckiest man alive”.

Jessy POV:
I smiled by his nice words and compliments, seems like this Idol wasn’t like JongHyun at all. There were silent for awhile neither of us said anything.

“I’m Jessy by the way” I suddenly said and held my hand out.

“I’m Nichkhun” he said smiling and shook my hand, “I know” she I and smirked, even though I had said I didn’t know him. He just shook his head.

“You know Nichkhun-shii, you’re not that bad” I said and smiled.

“Neither are you” he replied we started laughing.

“I have an idea!” he suddenly said, I looked at him curiously, “Let’s start a scandal”.

“Eh…? Did you just lose your mind???” I asked not knowing what else to say.

“Just as friends, trust me the media and fans, can make rumors and scandals out of nothing but friendship” he said and laughed.

“Don’t you think it would end out in trouble?” I asked him.

“Nope, first we just don’t react on the rumors, which sooner or later will turn out to scandals. If we get into a big mess, Jinyoung hyung can just confirm that we’re only friends, and even if it’s not true he can say we knew each other back in the US” he said with a naughty smile “If we did this, JongHyun would surly see this, and maybe he would realize what he lost” he grinned as he held his thump up.

I laughed “Araso, let’s do this” I said also holding up my thump.

“But can I ask you, why are you helping me?” I asked curiously, I wanted to know, since we didn’t know each other

“I’ve tried it once too” he simply replied.

My eyes widened “What you did this to a girl too?”

“No no, I’ve been in your situation too, it was a girl who left me, for a more popular and rich guy” he explained, I came down to earth again “ah, I see” I nodded.

“Can I use your phone” Nichkhun asked, I nodded and handed it over to him, he started texting, and suddenly a tone came from his pocket. He took up a phone.

“Now I have your number” he said and laughed, I smirked and took back my phone. Both of us saved each other’s number, Nichkhun saved Jessy’s as Sweet girl Jessy, while Jessy saved his number as Clown Khun<3

After awhile, I was about to go home but was he stopped me “It’s late, let me walk you home” he said with a sweet warm voice.

I shook my head “I better go by myself today” I replied with smiling eyes, he nodded and waved me of.

Nichkhun POV:
As she walked home, I kept standing in the entrance of the company building, I shyly ruffled my hair.

*Interesting yet sweet girl* I thought to myself.

I went back to our dorm. The rest of my members had already gone to sleep, they had a tight schedule tomorrow, I hurried and took a shower before going to bed too.

I took my phone which lay beside my pillow. I  scrolled down his numbers *Sweet girl Jessy* appeared I sent a message to her; I rolled around on the back, and stared up at the ceiling, while waiting for her to answer.

Jessy POV:
Just as I was falling asleep my phone started making noises, I sleepy dragged my body across the bed to reach my phone. I had gotten a message, on the display there were written *Clown Khun<3* I opened the message.

“Let the rumors begin ke ke ke ~~~~. I’m off at 5:30pm, short day tomorrow; want to go grab something to eat? :)” it said

I started typing back, and sent the message; I lay down the phone and went to sleep with a smile on my face. Only few minutes passed before I was in a deep sleep.

Nichkhun POV:
I was anxious waiting for her to reply. I was almost about to fall asleep, when I finally got the reply “Finally” I whispered to myself and smiled, I opened the message.

“YAH, go to sleep, stop messaging me this late >.<” I grinned as I read it.
“Ps. Okay, where and when? Just answer me tomorrow I want to sleep now XD” I laughed by myself, and went back to sleep.

But before falling asleep, my door suddenly barged up, and Wooyoung stepped in.
“Yah, when did you get home, and why are you so noisy” he said smirking.
I pulled him down in my bed “Yobo be quiet, I want to sleep” I said and smirked, Wooyoung couldn’t get out of my grip, and just lay down to sleep.

Now both I and Wooyoung had fallen asleep, my bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot for reading my fic :3
Aw how sweet khunyoung sharing the same bed XD
Don't worry they are not a couple in this fic XD

The following week I will possible not be able to update since I have a huge exams assigment
But I will try my best to hurry up, so I can make a new chap ^^

Subsribe and comment <3