Stage 2

Love Revenge

 

Jessy POV:
A week had passed and I had used the past couple of days on work and whatever I used to do on a normal everyday base. I had also chatted with fans of 2PM, they wanted to know all about Nichkhun, so I had to make some things up, it was rather awkward talking about a person I didn’t know much about.

But I didn’t only have to deal with fans that were nice to me; I now had my own antis.

I had just been shopping at the textile store; I needed a lot of textile for curtains. After that I was on my way to the bookstore near my apartment, when I stumbled upon a group of girls, who suddenly started yelling at me.

They began walking towards me, but I acted like I didn’t hear or notice them. Lucky for me the bookstore were only a couple of meters away, I walked a little faster and got to the bookstore before they reached me.

At first the girls waited outside, but fast got tired of waiting and left. After a while I looked outside to see if they were still there, but they had left. I gathered the books I needed and paid.

On my way home I suddenly got a call, I didn’t know the number but picked it up anyway.

“Yoboseyo”
“Hi Jessy” the voice said
“Nichkhun?” I asked.

“Ah yeah it’s me. Sorry my phone is dead so I borrowed Taecyeons phone” he said with a happy voice.

“Ah I see” I answered and laughed
“So what do you want?” I asked happily.

“Not much actually, just wanted to hear how you were doing?” he said
“Fine fine, actually can you help me today?” I asked

“With what?”
“I’m making some curtains for my windows, but I can’t get them up myself” I said and scratched the bag of my head

“Sure, I’ll bring the others too, how about that?” he asked
“Sounds fine”

“Btw Taecyeon says on one condition” he said and laughed

“What is that?” she asked curiously
“you’re cooking dinner for us all” he said and grinned.

“Deal, I’ll see you later then”
“Yup, we’ll be there at 5PM” he said, we ended our conversation.

I went back home and left all my shopping bags. I found my car keys in bowel on the dresser in the hallway and went outside and locked the door. I headed over to my garage and clicked a button my keys, the door opened slowly.

Inside were my beloved car parked, I was driving a pitch black Nissan Skyline, it had always been my dream car, so my parents had gotten it for me, as a birthday for my birthday last year.

I went to e-mart to do grocery shopping before the boys arrived; I decided to make a huge feast as thanks for helping. I had finished shopping and was now back at I apartment, I emptied the bags and put the grocery in the refrigerator.

I found the ladder for the boys and stated sewing the curtains, they were two layered white lightly transparent and black. The white layer was just to keep curious people away and the black for the night time and keep the sun out in the mornings, the textile were really pretty.

Nichkhun POV:
Both me and the others was excited to have a real homemade dinner for once, we had gotten used to take-out food, so finally getting homemade dinner made us thrilled. We had finished our vocal practice and dance practice.

We went over to our manager and staff to say goodbyes, we bowed politely and left. We drove in two cars to Jessy’s apartment, it was better than taking the van, if we did take the van we would easily be caught by the fans.

We drove off, and shortly we arrived at her apartment. We went up to her door and rung the bell, she opened and let us in.

No POV:
They thought, on the other site of the road there were a small café, there were a couple of girls and boys and they had noticed them. And they were fast; they hurried and snapped a couple of pictures of them.

They had brought their laptops to do homework’s, but now that were pushed away.

“Let’s stay and see what happens” one of the boys said, the others agreed and ordered another round of coffee, and everyone started taping on their computers.

Some were uploading pictures, some writing a blog and some digging after more information about this girl, and her relationship to the 2PM members.

They finished writing and published what they had written:

[LIVE NEWS] 2PM visiting girl – who is she?
Hey everyone we’re back with a new and shocking post, we’re all sitting here at the café about to do our daily homework together, as usually. But something has taken away our time, just a couple of minutes ago, all members of 2PM parked on the other site, they went to a apartment, and out came a girl, probably around their age, they all seemed very happy as they went with her inside. We are really surprised about this matter; some of us think we have seen this girl before.

We have tried looking for information on this girl, but so far we found nothing… BUT don’t worry, we will continue our search for information and keep you all enlightened. We have decided to stay longer, to see what will happen later on. We know this is a short post, but see it as a live post, so stay tuned for more shocking news as we will keep staying here to get the juicy stuff.”

Shortly after they posted the news, the comments were rolling in, it was very mixed opinions;
“Isn’t that the girl from Nichkhun’s scandal???”
“She’s so beautiful, I envy her”
“What’s this??? Screw her, she’s going down someday. Aarg I really hate her, she should really back down now, or else it’ll be worse for her”
“Must be nice to have such a handsome friend, and then get to meet the others too, I wish I were her. Nor is she only lucky to have a friend like him, but take a look at her she’s so beautiful, like a true idol”

They were surprised by how fast the comments were posted, but realized that this girl was known for something, and continued their search for information.

Jessy POV:
While the boys where putting up the curtains I were in the kitchen preparing dinner. I could hear them play around with each other and it made me smile. Since I moved to Korea, I hadn’t felt this happy, before now.

While cooking someone suddenly approach me.

“You need to befriend SeKyung” the voice said, I felt the cold down my spine and turned around, there he was in front of me, Nichkhun. I looked at him with eyes asking him to explain.

“If you befriend SeKyung, without JongHyun knowing about it, then you can tell her your story, make her feel sorry for you“ he explained, she nodded.

“And some way, we have to make sure JongHyun knows her opinion on the situation”, I looked at him in surprise.

“You’re a genius, is this your evil master plan” I said and laughed, he just nodded and smirked.
“But how?” I asked.
“How am I going to befriend her?”

“Well I know her, and I know that she misses a real friend, not another celeb nor a fan, just a regular friend who doesn’t care about her ’job’, but her as a person”

“And if there’s something I don’t care about… it’s fame” I said and he agreed.

“Yeah you have really showed us that” he pointed out with a smile.

“What are the two of you talking about?” Wooyoung approached us.

“Eeh, just that it feels nice to have all these people in the house, I missed that” I lied.

“Ah well we should thank you” Wooyoung said
“why?”

“You gave us the chance to do some normal stuff together for once… And you’re cooking dinner for us, that’s something ‘we’ really missed” he said and laughed

“Well you’re always welcome, I’m glad to cook for more than just myself it gets so lonely” I said with a warm smile
“Just remember to tell me in time” they laughed.

Suddenly we heard a loud bump; we ran into the living room to find Junho in the arms of Chansung, the ladder were laying on the floor.

“What happened” we asked surprised.

“I lost balance” Junho answered with an awkward smile I could almost hear his heart pounding.

“Be careful, you gave me fright” I said worried, he nodded and everyone continued with what we were doing.

The boys had finished their work and dinner was ready, everyone gathered around the table, enjoying each other’s company and the boys were especially enjoying the dinner. There was a very friendly atmosphere in the dining room, tons of chatting and laughter.