Stage 1

Love Revenge

 

Jessy POV:
I rose from the bed. I could already hear the reporters and fans talking outside and waiting for me to come out. So they could toss me with questions about the relationship between Nichkhun and me. I slowly made my way to the closet; I took a pair of shorts, and decided to pair it with a light blue tank-top and a loose big navy blue cardigan. I went to the bathroom and washed up, I pulled my hair up in a big bun and put on a light make-up.

My phone rang; I hurried and picked it up.
“Yoboseyo?” I said while walking down the stairs to the living room

“Jessy-shii” Nichkhun said with his usual light voice.
“We’re picking you up in half an hour” he informed me.

“Okay, I’ll finish up and get ready” I replied with a smile on my face and hung up.

I opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water, went over to the kitchen table and picked up an orange from the fruit bowl. I sat down in the sofa read the newspaper and ate the orange. Pictures of me and Nichkhun were on the front page again.

*it’s already the 3rd time this week* I thought to myself.

Suddenly the doorbell rang; I slowly made my way to the front door. I looked out the window to see who it was, I could see a big black van, and I spotted Nichkhun inside of it, by the door stood a huge man in a black suit.

I found my blazer and brown high heeled boots; I decided to wear a cap before leaving my apartment.

I slowly opened the door, that single man had change in to 4 men. They stood around me, as I locked the front door, and continued creating a circle of protection. The reporters kept trying to get through the men, and ask me questions; the fans kept screaming and yelling.

The doors to the big van opened, Nichkhun reached out his hand to me, I took it and got in the van, we could hear how the fans screamed as I took his hand.

I sat by the window next to Nichkhun, inside the van the rest of his band members sat. They looked curious at me and smiled; I bowed her head and smiled. First there were silence, then the members began introducing themselves and smiled, I also introduced myself. And again there were complete silence in the van.

Nichkhun POV:
We had been driving for awhile now, I looked over at Jessy, she seemed very nervous. She hadn’t uttered a word the whole time, and had just been looking out the window. I carefully took her hand, it was shaking lightly, and I squeezed it carefully. She turned her head and faced me; I smiled warmly to her, leaned over till my lips were beside her ear.

“Don’t worry, I got your back” I whispered with such a warm voice, that it made me blush myself, she did too.

She slowly looked down and turned her head back to the window, still with her hand in mine. The others looked curious at each other and then over at us.

JongHyun POV:
I slowly entered the conference hall; I sat down in one of the last lines. I was wearing disguise, so no one would recognized me. I didn’t want to watch the aired press conference in fear of missing something, so I had decided to come myself and watch it live.

The hall was filled with reporters and fans, I was worried he would get noticed, but so far no one had recognized me.

I sat back and relaxed and focused at what happened in the front. 2PM and Jessy entered the hall and sat down by the table, some reporters started taking pictures, their blitz lightened the hall up, the other reporters recorded the whole press conference.

Jessy POV:
I followed behind the 2PM members as they walked into the hall. Nichkhun and I sat down by the table in the center, the rest of the 2PM members sat down by the table in the side; away from me and Nichkhun.

I was blinded by the lights from the many blitzes.

Now I was really nervous, there were no way back, and now I had to go through this.
Their manager came in and sat beside me, he leaned over to me.

“Be careful of what you say, reports and fans are sneaky, we’ll back you up if it’s needed” he whispered encouraging, I smiled awkwardly and nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The press conference had finally reached the end. It felt like my head was about to explode, the reports had asked so many questions, and some questions were asked several times.

*what is your relationship?*.
They were satisfied with the answer *we’re just old friends, back from the US*.

I leaned back in the sofa in our waiting room, I was exhausted. The members of 2PM had left with their manager to find some lunch and bring it back, so we could eat before their long drive home.

I closed my eyes to relax before we had to leave, but just as I was about to fall asleep, someone woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes; I was shocked, before me stood JongHyun. I rose from the sofa, and stood face to face with him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked cold.

JongHyun POV:
The press conference had ended, and for some reasons I felt delighted to hear that they were only friends. But there were still something inside of me telling me, they were more than that.

I decided he wanted to find Jessy and talk things out with her. I went backstage, there were a lot of staffs, but when they recognized me, they let me pass without any second thoughts. I found my way to the waiting room, Jessy was all alone, and the members of 2PM were nowhere to be seen.

 *great*I thought satisfied to myself.

She sat in the sofa, and she seemed to be asleep. I walked carefully over to her.

“Jessy” I whispered, she slowly opened her eyes, but when she saw me she didn’t look pleased, and in a split second she stood up facing me.

“What are you doing here?” she asked me coldly.

“Jessy… I’m… I’m really sorry, I never meant to hurt you” I said.

Jessy face didn’t change a bit by my apology; she just turned around to walk away. I hurried and swung my arms around her waist.

“JongHyun-shii… what are you doing” she said and pulled herself free from my tight arms and tried to leave the room again, but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my arms again.

“Jessy… please, I can’t live without you” I said with a light and sad voice.

Jessy tried to get out of my firm grip again, but the more she fought, the more I tightened my grip. She started yelling and fought even harder to get lose but I kept holding her tightly

“Jessy… please” I kept pleading over and over again.

Jessy POV:
It didn’t matter how hard I tried to pull myself away from him, he didn’t let go, and he kept holding me, pleading me for forgiveness.

“Get your act together” I complained while trying to pull lose.

Suddenly I got my hand free, but just as I was about to slap him, someone grabbed his collar and knocked him down.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the extremly long wait TT___TT
Been busy with exams and work, still in exams periode and I probably should study now since I have an exam tomorrow :P 
But wanted to finish this chapter first

Anyhow, I might not e able to update before I leave for Korea, so if not, I'll first be able to update in the beginning of August sorry TT__TT