Colors – Melody and Harmony

Love Revenge

 

Jessy POV:
I woke up as the light entered the big windows, in my studio apartment, and her face. I sat up in my king sized bed and looked around the room, I got my focus on the, more than 6 meters tall, cold gray wall. I then spotted the wood panels which I still needed to attach to the wall and paint. I lay down again and pulled the blanket over my head.

“Maybe I should start today” I mumbled to myself and crawled out of the bed. I walked over to the closet, I found a pair of old baggy jeans and a big pastel colorful t-shirt. I changed, the t-shirt was a bit to big so I made knot in my side, revealing a little of my stomach. I went down the stairs to the living room.

Having a studio apartment mixed with a loft apartment was the best, not only the space but it was so free and open. I placed the ladder in front of the wall.

I had attached all the panels to the wall after 2 hours. After an hour of painting the panels, my phone rang, I climbed down the ladder, stretched my body and picked it up.

“Yoboseyo...” I slightly said.

“Ah JESSY-AH” a happy voice said loudly.

“Oh Nichkhun-ah, what’s up, don’t you have a schedule?” I asked curiously.

Nichkhun POV:
We were rehearsing for our up-coming single. Our manager stepped in the room; we all looked up at him.

“I have a pleasant announcement for you guys” he said, all our faces turned bright and waiting.

“You’re choreographer has called in sick, so this is the last thing on the schedule” he explained with a not so happy voice, we were happy though. Finally they could get a break.  Our manager left, and we hurried up and finished. We got ready to leave the company.

“Let’s grab something to eat on the way home” Junsu suggested, all the buys except me agreed.

“Sorry guys, I have another appointment today” I said with a bright smile, with no further questions the others just tilted their heads looking questioning at me while I waved and left.

I arrived at Jessy’s home. I parked just outside the entrance, and hurried out, in hope of not getting recognized. But it failed, as soon as I stepped out of the car; he was recognized by a group of high school students.

I waved to them and smiled, and then I hurried up to the front door and called her. After giving her the full explanation on why I was so early, with the curious fans surrounding me and taking pictures, she finally came out and opened the door. She stuck her head out to look, the fans were silent, only the sound out their cell phone taking pictures. I tossed her inside followed by myself, and closed the door.

I whipped the sweat of my forehead and sighed.

“Yah…” she said and pauses the continued “Why did you… now… aish” she couldn’t finish her sentence.

I just laughed at her disbelief, “you could just have led me in sooner” I said pointing at the door.

JongHyun POV:
We were back at our dorm for lunch; the rest had a schedule later on except from me. I sat on the armrest on the sofa, staring out the window; the rest stood in the kitchen and talked.

“Do you think something is wrong with Hyung” Taemin asked the others.
Key looked over at me, “Hmm I wonder…” he then said.

The past weeks I had been down and my mind had been occupied with other stuff then our schedule, which had caused me to make a lot mistakes. And they didn’t know why, was it because my relationship with SeKyung had been revealed, or was it something else, because we hadn’t really hidden our relationship.

Our manager barged into their dorm, he tossed over me.
“You need to take this serious, no more mistakes, or else I’ll have to take you off schedule for awhile” he said with an angry yet worried voice.

I kept starring out the window “Yeh Hyung” I politely said.

My cell phone started ringing, I picked it up and looked at the screen, it was SeKyung, I kept looking at the screen for awhile, and then picked up the call

“JongHyun-ah, want to go out to eat today” she asked with a bright voice.

“Ah mainhae, SeKyung-ah, I can’t today, I have schedule. Maybe tomorrow huh?” He lied.

“Oh sure, I’ll text you tomorrow then” she said with a warm slightly disappointed voice and hung up.

I dropped my whole body from the armrest and down into the sofa, I let cell phone drop down on the floor. I lay there, starring at the ceiling. I felt bad; both for hurting Jessy, though I didn’t mean to, and I can’t even tell her the truth. But I also felt bad for lying to SeKyung.

Jessy POV:
After a lot more explanation, I forced him to help me paint the wall,.

“But I don’t have proper clothing” he complained, I just smirked and handed him an apron.
“There you go” I said and laughed

Both of us started painting the wall in all kinds of colors, we had a lot fun. Nichkhun decided on teasing me, so he took a brush and dipped it in the pink color, and just as I turned around, he patted the color on my nose.

I stood still shocked but with cold eyes looking at him, who started to run away. I ran after him with a big brush in my hand.
“You better get back here” I yelled and laughed while chasing him around the living room.

Suddenly he grabbed me from the behind, and locked his arms so that I couldn’t get free. While being held I tried to reach his face with my brush, and succeeded and big stripe of blue color came across his face. While both of us were having fun and painting, we hadn’t noticed the fans outside the windows; they were taking pictures and filming with their phones.

It was 6:30 PM, and both of us were still painting the wall, suddenly Jessy’s stomach started making noises, Nichkhun laughed.

“Maybe we should go out and eat” he suggested pointing at my stomach.

I nodded, “Let me just cleanup” I said and went into the bathroom, and cleaned all the paint of my face and arms. I came back into the living room, Nichkhun stood in the corner and painted, when I approached him, he hid it

“You can’t look, not yet” he said with a soft voice, I smirked and handed him a towel.

“Go wash your face, you have paint all over it” I said and laughed.

As he went into the bathroom and clean himself, I walked upstairs, and got into some clean clothes. I wore a pair of gray washed jeans, a classic beige loose tank top, and a cool sporty cardigan in blue and white.

I came back down and Nichkhun was ready to leave, I found my wallet, phone and keys and stuffed it down into my big shoulder bag. Both of us went out to the hallway, I wore my white and orange Nike shoes and headed out together with him.

Nichkhun POV:
As we came out of the apartment, fans crowded up again and took pictures. I hurried and opened the door in the passenger seat, she went in and I closed the door again. I waved to the fans before getting in on the other site.

I looked over at Jessy who sighted, I shyly smiled. I liked the way she was dressed, stylish, feminism and slightly sporty.

*a very comfortable everyday look* I thought to myself.

We reached a nice small restaurant, where there weren’t many people. The waiter led us to an empty table and took our order. While eating we were talking about the whole day, and how much we had enjoyed it.

*feels like a real friend* I thought to myself.

I felt like we had been friends for a long time, we were both very comfortable around each other.

After Dinner I took Jessy back home, I waved at her as she went inside, and then drove back to the dorm.

 ------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long, but after I had written a lot I didn't like the outcome so had to rewrite it all XD

hmm maybe it's about time to get a poster for this, what do you think? keke

anyway hope you like it

comment an subscripe <3