Stage 1.5

Love Revenge

 

Jessy POV:
As JongHyun got knocked down, I also fell to the floor, I hurried and sat up to see what had happened. I was shocked, in front of JongHyun stood Nichkhun, holding JongHyun’s collar.

Nichkhun POV:
Almost halfway I decided to go back to Jessy and discuss our next move.

“Hyung! Is it okay, if I go back to Jessy, I feel sorry for letting her stay there all by herself” I asked our manager.

He nodded “Just be careful, and make sure no one recognizes you!” he said, I nodded and turned around and went back to Jessy.

I got back to the conference hall; I arrived outside of the waiting room. I stopped up, I could hear a lot of noises coming from the room, and suddenly I heard Jessy she was yelling.

“GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!“ she yelled loudly.

I slowly opened the door, right there in front of me, were Jessy, wrapped tightly into SHINee’s JongHyun’s arms, she were fighting to get free from his tight grab, without any luck.

Without thinking twice I grabbed JongHyun’s collar, knocked him down, and grabbed his collar again.

“How dare you lay a hand on her!” I yelled at him.

He was blown off “What… what are you doing?” he asked shocked.

“Don’t you ever dare getting near her again… ever” I demanded angrily, inside I felt kind of cool.

JongHyun got back on his feet; “You better leave before the others gets back” I once again commanded and pointed at the door. I didn’t utter one more word to him. He looked over at Jessy, she still sat on the floor, their eyes met but she quickly looked away.

He reached the door, stopped up and looked back, shortly after he finally left.

JongHyun POV:
I was surprised but also frightened; no one had ever knocked me down or threatened me before. Nichkhun told me to leave, I quickly got on my feet’s and left, I reached the door in the waiting room, and I looked back.

I saw Nichkhun reaching out his to Jessy, she took it and he helped her up from the cold floor.

Suddenly my jaw dropped.

 Nichkhun POV:
I knew that he was looking, so I pulled Jessy into my tight arms, and held her tightly.

“Are you okay Jessy” I asked with a worried voice and blinked to her, as a sign to play along.

“I’m okay… oppa”, she laid her arms into my chest and I pulled her even closer. She rested her head on my shoulder, and I rested my head on her head.

Jessy POV:
I could see on JongHyun’s face, that he was really startled with what he saw, his jaw dropped. And I felt rather satisfied with the situation. I watched him walk away, he was walking with his head lowered and his shoulders hanging.

I had never seen him like that, he always held his head high and shoulders straight, no matter the situation, but not this time.  This time it was different, I could see that this episode had really gotten to him. I started feeling bad for him, but I couldn’t stop yet, he had to feel what I had felt.

I went over to the sofa and sat down, Nichkhun went over to the refrigerator, he brought back two bottles of water, and he handed one of them to me.

“Thanks”, he sat down beside me, he winked at me and received a shy smile.

The rest of 2PM and the manager came back with their hands full of food, they were talking loudly and happy.

“YOOOOO Khun, Jessy, dinners served” they screamed happily together.

Nichkhun and I rose and smiled at them. We all gathered together at the table, all the boys poured food to me with a smile, until there were a mountain of food in front of me, I just looking at them with my eyes wide open in surprise.

“Okay…“ they all looked up at her.
“I can’t eat all this” I stated and smiled, they all looked at each other and burst out laughing. The rest of the evening we finished eating, talking, laughing together and having a great time.

JongHyun POV:
I slandered down the streets of Seoul, I reached the building where our dorm were located. A group of girls noticed me, and they let out a small scream and started running towards me. I acted like I didn’t notice them and hurried inside.

Normally I would stop up and give them my autograph and a picture, but tonight I wasn’t in the mood. The girls saw my back vanish into a shallow shadow, they turned around a bit disappointed but believed that I hadn’t seen them.

I entered my room, took of my jacket and scarf and lay down in my bed starring at the loft.

I lay there for a long time, but couldn’t fall asleep. I tried turned the TV on, and the first thing it showed, was clips from Jessy’s press conference, the reporters commended on how good she were looking on TV, and that she looked like a true star.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door, “come in” I said.

It was Onew, “hey… have you heard what’s going on around 2PM?” he asked

I felt a stone to my heart, “Yeah I just saw it in the news” he lied, “crazy right?”

Onew agreed and stated “But wow, the reporters are right, she could easily be mistaken for a idol, just take a look at her… man”.

I nodded, even though I never would hope for her to be dragged into this world, of course sometimes it was amazing and just awesome, but often I felt miserable and lonely.

Nichkhun POV:
We had all finished eating, and it was time to head back home. My members now sat happily and chatting with each other, I looked over at Jessy, she was almost sleeping.

*she must be tired* I thought.

I went over to our manager, “Hyung, can’t you lend me your car?” I asked quietly and looked over at her again.

The manager handed me his keys “drive carefully, and come right back… kay” Nichkhun nodded politely and went over to her.

“Hey… Jessy” I said silently, at first there were no respond.
“Jessy…” I said again shaking her lightly, this time she opened her eyes and looked at me, a sly smile appeared on her lips.

“I’ll take you home now” I said with a smile.

“Mmm” she mumbled in agreement, she rose from the sofa.

Wooyoung noticed us, and took our jackets. He went over to us.

“Here” he handed over the jackets to me.
He looked deeply into Jessy’s eyes “Take care of my honey” he said jokingly.

“I will” she said with a sweet smile, making his knees soft, his cheeks turned red.

“Whoa, why is it so hot in here” he said while clapping his cheeks turning around to left.

“Well goodbye to you too” she commented and laughed.

Jessy POV:
I said bye to them all, then I left together with Nichkhun. We reached the car, and as a true gentleman, he opened the door for me, I smiled at him and went in. On the way I dosed away, Nichkhun looked over at me and suddenly felt a buzz in his heart, it felt like a small electric shock.

“She’s like a true sleeping beauty” he mumbled to himself. He stopped for the red light, while waiting for the green light; he pulled my jacket over me.

We reached my apartment, and he woke me up from my light sleep. I slowly opened my eyes.

“Oh… we’re already here” I said.
“Yeah” he said and lightly laughed.

“Thank you for the ride, it was really nice of you. I think I’d better head to bed now” I said giving a sleepy smile.

He nodded “me too. I think I need loud music to keep me awake on the way home” he stated laughing, I smiled.

“Drive carefully”, he nodded.

I went to my door and waved goodbye, he waved back at me. I went inside, changed into my pajamas and went straight to bed.

Nichkhun POV:
I came back to the dorm, everyone were already and asleep. I entered our manager’s room; I put the car keys beside his wallet, and went into my own room. I changing into my boxers and a tank top, then I hopped into bed.

While I lay in the bed, I kept seeing the image of Jessy sleeping, it was a beautiful image. While thinking about her and the small fight I had had with JongHyun, I realized I wanted to protect her like that forever.

After a while I slowly started falling asleep and not long after, I was in a well deserved deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again a 1000 and 1000 times sorry for taking so long on updating TT___TT
I would never have imagend I'd be this busy after returning from korea
While being busy I have also had a major writing block, but i think I'm passed that for a while kkkk

Anyway here is the new and long waited update, hope you like it ^^
Please tell me what you think, it can help me improve
If you have any ideas for a scenario, please tell me I might use it, and of course I will credit you ^^

Well here it's almost 3 AM and I've been at work the whole day so I think I will do as JongHyun, Jessy and Nichkhun and head to bed too :)

Thank you very much for reading, it warms my heart that someone wants to read what I write KOMAWO<3