Stage 2.5

Love Revenge

 

No POV:
At the café on the other side, the group of students were watching their every move, snapping pictures once in a while and preparing the exclusive post on their blogs.

“Oh, guys I found something on her!” one of the boys said.

All the others came over to his laptop to watch, they had found fan cams and clips from the press conference, and pictures taken of Jessy and Nichkhun.

“So her name is Jessy…” one stated.
“Now I remember her, I watched it live with my parents a last week I think” another one said.

They gathered around their own computers and started writing again.

“Maybe that’s why they are helping her with the curtains, since she’s friends with Nichkhun?” one of the girls said in a questioning way, the others agreed.

Time passed and they decided to get some dinner, they sent two of them out for some take out, and the rest made sure to order another round of coffee and water.

“Guys… guys, not only are they helping, they are staying over for dinner!!!” everyone hurried to the window.

“They really are” they grabbed their camera and took some pictures again.

JongHyun POV:
It was 5:30PM and I had just gotten back to our dorm when my phone rang, I looked on the screen, *Princess SeKyung<3* were blinking on the screen, I picked her call up.

“JongHyun-ah!” she said with a amazingly sweet voice which would cause most guys knees to melt, but not my.

“Hey SeKyung-ah, what’s up?”

“JongHyun-ah, do you have any plans today?” she sweetly asked.

“No, what are you thinking?” I answered back trying to sound like I was interested.

“Want to go out and eat?”

“Yes I’d love to; I’ll reserve a table at the usual and pick you up at 7, how about that?” I asked.

“Wonderful! I’ll be waiting for you” she said and ended the conversation.

I made a call to reserve the table, and then I sat down by my computer and went online to check the recent news as usual. I he scrolled down the list of news my eyes suddenly spared open, on the screen were a post about 2PM visiting her! Jessy!

I went into my closet and changed into a simple but nice suit; I did my hair and left the dorm. I went down to the garage and got in my car. I looked at my watch it was only 6:30, so I had time to drive to Jessy’s apartment and have a look before picking up SeKyung.

I had finally reached Jessy’s place, when I got there I saw them all in the living room laughing, she looked really happy laughing liked that, so happy it made my heart hurt. I wanted to be the reason she would be that happy.

I remembered reading that, those who wrote the post where at the café on the other side, I looked over there and spotted a group of students, and they were watching them and taking pictures. I could also see that some of them were writing something.

I thought of telling Jessy about them, but remembered that she and Nichkhun had strongly ordered me to mind my own business.

I drove off again and went to SeKyung’s dorm. When I got there I saw her waiting in the doorway, I parked my car just in front of the door. I went out of the car and reached her at the door.

“You are late” she stated.

I looked at my watch “only by 3 minutes”

“And that’s 3 minutes to late”

“I didn’t say 7 sharp” I commented
“Come on, let’s go” I said and led her to the car, as a true gentleman would do, I acted, I opened the door for her to get in, when she got in I went to the other side of the car and got in.

Then we drove off to our usual restaurant.

Nichkhun POV:
Jessy let us play games while she would clean up after the dinner. When she had finished cleaning she joined us. She sat in the chair next to the sofa, where we sat playing video games.

“I’m thirsty” Junsu said, the others agreed too.

“I’ll go get something to drink for you” she said sweetly.
“What do you want?” she asked, they were about to answer. But before they got the chance I rose from my seat.

“Lazy dogs” I said in a jokingly way.
“Making the lady getting supplies for you”
“Jessy just sit down, I’ll go get them some” I said and smiled, she smiled and sat back down.

The others looked at each other frustrated

“That guy…” Taecyeon muttered while softly pointing at him.

“What nerves…” Junho added.

“I can’t believe my eyes” Junsu stated.

Chansung just muttered something no one but him understood.

“That’s my man!” Wooyoung yelled happily pumping his fist in the air; the other four looked at him in disbelief and shook their heads.

Jessy POV:
It had gotten late and the boys decided it was time to head back home to their dorm. I followed them to the door. I said bye to them and told them to drive carefully.

Right after they left, I went to the bathroom and filled water into my big bathtub. I lay down and relaxed in the warm water, I was really tired and the warm water made me even more tired. Suddenly I dozed off.

Fifteen minutes later I woke up again, I shook her head to fully wake up. I finished showering and put on a huge shirt and my pajamas shorts and went straight to bed, not many minutes later I fell asleep.

 The next morning I woke up to her phone ringing, she looked at the display, it was Nichkhun, and I picked it up.

“Hey…” I said with a very sleepy voice.

“Hey sleepy head” he said kindly.
“When are you off work?” he asked.

“Hmm… Today I have a long day, I’m off at 6. What do you have in mind?” I asked.

“I wanted you to meet SeKyung” he said.

I agreed, he told me to meet him outside the building; he’d come and pick me up from work. I got out of my bed and dressed for work; I hurried and got some breakfast and left.

Hours later my workday ended, I went outside the building to wait for Nichkhun. Only few minutes later a car parked in front of me, the window rolled down.

Nichkhun POV:
I had just finished vocal practice. I said bye to the other members and the staff, and went down to the underground garage to get my car. I strolled down the streets of Seoul and finally reached the building where Jessy work.

I spotted her standing outside the building as we had agreed on, I drove up to her and parked in front of her. I rolled down the window.

“Get in” I said with a smile, she went over the passenger seat and got in.

“So where we going?” she asked curiously.

“To a café near the beach, don’t worry there’s not really any people there, only old ladies mainly” I said jokingly.

“And will SeKyung be there?”
“Yeah, she’s already waiting for us”.