Introducing Shin SeKyung

Love Revenge

 

Listen to this while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI0P4l9MPQ4
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun POV:
It was a warm spring day, we were driving with the roof down, and both of us were breathing in the fresh air. Jessy raised her arms to feel the warm breeze. While driving down the roads I the radio, they played a lot of great music both Korean pop songs and American.

The song changed and they started playing a new “We’re now playing; Ave Maria by Blondie“, the man in the radio announced.

“Uh I love this song” she commented

“Me too” I added, suddenly both of us started singing along and soon the car where filled with laughs and joy.

The car strolled down the path to the beach café, I parked the car next to the stairs and then closed the roof again, both of us got out and I locked the car. We slowly made our way to the café. I spotted SeKyung sitting by a table in the corner; we went over to her and greeted her.

When SeKyung saw me she waved and smiled, she looked questioning at me, when she saw Jessy next to me.

“Hey, SeKyung-ah, this is my friend from US” I said and smiled.

“Hey, I’m Jessy, nice to meet you” Jessy introduced herself politely.

SeKyung greeted her with curiosity but also with a smile.

We sat there for hours and chatted, the café was filled with joy, and all three of us had great fun together.

“Have you seen anything I’ve done?” SeKyung asked Jessy.

“Oh! I’m sorry no” SeKyung looked questioning at her.
“Actually… I don’t really know about any celebrities beside Nichkhun and his band members” she stated and laughed.
“I don’t really watch TV or movie, and the only music I listen to, is whatever they play in the radio”,

SeKyung looked over at me, “Yeah sorry, she’s from the ‘Stone Age’!” I jokingly commented, all three of us started laughing.

SeKyung POV:
It had gotten late and we decided to head home, all three of us went out to our cars, I looked over at Jessy.

 “Thank you for today, I had a lot of fun” I said and smiled.
“It been long since I’ve been able to just sit and talk normal stuff with a regular person”

“I’d be glad to chat with you again” she offered.

“I’d love that. Hand me your phone” I said and smiled.

She did as told, I started testing on her phone, suddenly my own phone made a noise, I took it up.

“Now I have your number” I said and smiled.

“Text me anytime” Jessy commented and smiled too.

We said bye and headed separate ways. I called JongHyun on my way home.

“JongHyun ah, are you home?” I asked when he picked up.

“Yeah, you want to come by? Taemin is begging for other food than ramen” he joked

“Yeh, I’ll just do some grocery shopping then I’ll come” I sweetly said.

“Deal”

Jessy POV:
Me and Nichkhun said bye to SeKyung, both of us got in the car.

“Well that went well” he stated, I smiled and agreed.

“I didn’t expect it to go this smooth” I looked at the skies.

“Me neither” he added.

He rolled down the roof so we could inhale the fresh ocean water.

“Aah” I exhaled “I love coming to the ocean”.

“I do too, it’s so refreshing” he agreed.
“Want to go to the ocean again someday?” he asked, I nodded happily.

We had been driving for a while and he spotted a small Korean restaurant on the highway.
“Aren’t you hungry? I’m starving”.

“Yeah me too” I squirreled

He changed line and went up to the small restaurant. Just as we came in we were greeted by a waiter, it was a very cozy place, the atmosphere were really nice.

“A table for two” Nichkhun asked, the waiter showed us over to a small table near the corner. Both of us sat down, he handed us the menus.  After we had picked something to eat Nichkhun ordered the food.

Nichkhun POV:
While we were eating Jessy noticed some of the waitress, they were standing in the kitchen window, starring at the two of us and whispering to each other. It was like their eyes were glued on Jessy and me.

“I think they recognized you” she mumbled silently.

In looked over at them and suddenly the girls let out a small scream of excitement, I didn’t mind them and just smiled kindly at them and continued eating.

After we had finished I went up to the counter to pay. One of the waitresses who had looked at us earlier came to serve me.

“Do you have a pen and a piece of paper?” I kindly asked after I had paid, she nodded and handed it to me. I started writing something; I handed it to the waitress and left with Jessy.

Outside the doors we could hear a lot of girls screaming of happiness and excitement.

“What did you write?” Jessy asked curiously.

“Oh that… I just gave them all, my autograph” I said, she just smiled, and then we went home.

I parked outside her apartment.

“I’ll call you” I said and smiled with warmth in my eyes.

“Kay” Jessy opened the door and went out, she went over to the driver side.
“See you” she said and smiled.

I saw her waving at me as I drove off again and then she went back inside. I smiled for myself thinking that this day was a success.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry it's so short, but I suddenly got a writing block, and then I thought of something but didn't find it suitable for this chapter LOL

I usually have a minum lenght of chapters before posting, but today I had to skip it :P
Anyway hope you liked this chapter, and a huge thanks to all my subscripers and thank you a lot for the comments, it makes wanna continue writing even more ^^

Hopefully these days I will be able to update more often than I've been used to, I feel so sad that I weren't able to do that before, so now I will try my best ^^

THANK YOU ZMOOCH <3