Let the Games Begin

Love Revenge

 

Nichkhun POV:
The door to my room barged up, and in stepped our manager. I sat up in shock, I looked at my manager, his face was furious. “MinJae hyung…” I mumbled silently.

“YAH Nichkhun-ah… Pictures of you and some girl is flooding around on the internet… do you know that?!”

I rubbed my eyes, *that was fast*, “MOO, what? How?” I acted out; fast as lightning I got out of my bed and streamed over to MinJae’s laptop. My face looked worried, but inside I wasn’t worried at all.

“Oh it’s a friend of mine, back from the US” I said and looked back a MinJae, “I wonder how they’d recognize me” I said innocently, MinJae sighted, I started reading the article.

Exclusive News; 2PM’s Nichkhun dating?!
What did you get yourself into?
2PM’s member Nichkhun (22) has been spotted together with a young blond foreign girl.

Yesterday, fans of both 2PM and Nichkhun, spotted Nichkhun in Seoul, outside of the young foreign girl’s apartment, shortly after they spotted him, he went inside together with the, yet unknown, girl. The fans have uploaded hundreds of pictures of them enjoying time together, in the apartment painting the walls, the pictures were taken outside of the apartment, which was possibly because of the huge windows.

Hours later, they were seen leaving the apartment together, in Nichkhun’s car.
Later on some other fans spotted them at a small cozy restaurant, they’d probably hopped for privacy, but as being a hot Idol in the Korean music industry, he should have known that they don’t have much privacy.

Shortly after the pictures started circulating on the internet, it’s now a trending topic on twitter, and many other community sites.

Netizence commented “First JongHyun, now Nichkhun?! Doesn’t this world have any mercy?”, “They look happy together, I wish it was me in there with him” and at last “Stupid girl, you don’t know which trouble you brought upon yourself!!”

As you can see, the fans have very different opinions on this scandal.

Now fans are wondering;
Are these two dating?
And are they living together?

Fans want to know, so Nichkhun, please tell us, what’s your relationship with this girl?

Stay tuned for updates on this exclusive news.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “The fans are making rumors of you to dating, and even living together, that’s going to make trouble for you, and the rest of the members, we need to fix this… and fast” MinJae stated.

I nodded, I really liked the way the scandal had started.

JongHyun POV:
“HYUNG HYUNG” Taemin screamed as he ran into the living room, where the rest of us sat, I sat in the sofa starring out the window.

“What’s wrong?” Onew asked curios.

Taemin tried to catch his breath “Exclusive news, Nichkhun Hyung is in trouble, he was spotted with a girl yesterday, and not just any girl, but a blond foreign girl… It’s all over the internet now, their fans are going crazy, especially after JongHyun revealed his relationship with SeKyung noona” Taemin told them.

He jumped of fright, when he turned his head, and I stood right beside him, starring at him, “AH HYUNG, you scarred me” he said and breathed hard.

“What are you talking about? What girl?” I asked without even apologizing for scaring Taemin.

I left the living room, and went into my bedroom. I found my laptop and started looking for the article; suddenly it was right there before my eyes. I started reading it, but just as I saw the pictures, it felt like someone stuck a knife into my heart.

It was painful; it was truly painful to watch her, my true love, with someone else. And not just anyone… But a hyung and fellow Idol.

I found my phone and started dialing Jessy’s number, I called the number. “This number is no longer in use” was what came from the phone.

I looked down, “She changed her number” he mumbled to himself.

I rose from the bed again, I took on my jacket. A huge scarf covering my face and last a cap. Then I left the dorm, without telling the others. I went over to Jessy’s apartment, in hope for her to be home.

Just as I was about to cross the street to Jessy’s apartment, she arrived out of nowhere, she hurried inside, suddenly a lot of girls appeared by her door screaming and yelling.

*How am I going to get in now* I thought to myself.

Then I remembered I was able to enter from the back. I hurried around the apartment building. As I reached her windows, I saw her, she sat in the sofa, with a cup of tea and her favorite fashion magazine, as usual; she always did that when she got home from work. Still she didn’t seem to be affected by the whole scandal.

I slowly made my way to the window and knocked.

Jessy POV:
I finally came home; I had had a busy day at work, and the fans of Nichkhun had been troublesome and annoying, but I knew what I’d gone into before I did so. I made a cup tea and sat in the sofa, picked up my favorite magazine, I sat back relaxing while reading. I could still here the fans outside.

*wish they would leave soon, it’s starting to get noisy, and my neighbors’ are just going to complain* I thought annoyingly to myself.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the window; I hesitated a bit before I went over to look. I was wondering if it was some of his fans that had made their way to the back, but as I reached the window I froze, it was JongHyun.

For a moment I stood still starring at him with cold empty eyes, I slowly opened the door to the yard. JongHyun slowly made his way inside, but I stopped him halfway through the door.

“What are you doing here? What do you want?” I asked him, my face was still cold.

“I… I have a request to you. Though I know I don’t have the right too” he said silently.

“Good, you know”.

He looked down “I’m sorry to have hurt you” he continued, I just looked away, “Jessy, I beg you. Tell the medias the truth, that your only friends, or just make something up. They won’t let you go if not, especially not the fans” he begged me.

“What if we’re not just friends?” JongHyun was shocked, he couldn’t believe his ears.

“What… What do you mean? You not really dating are you?” his voice was getting anxious.

I smirked “If we are, so what, and if we aren’t, still so what. It’s my business it’s not your business”, he looked down again, unable to speak.

My phone started ringing, I looked back inside, “Sorry I have to take that, and also please just stay away, we have nothing to do with each other anymore, so don’t come to my home, okay!” that was my last words too him.
I closed and locked the door again, hurried to the table and picked up the phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Ah Jessy-shii” the voice on the other site of the phone said “It’s me Nichkhun”

“Oh Nichkhun-shii, what’s the matter?” I asked delightfully

“Did you see the news?” he asked curiously, “A great start, ha ha, they already think we live together, I told you it was easy” he said and laughed, I agreed with him.

After we had been talking about our day for some time Nichkhun suddenly changed subject.

“This was only the beginning” he said with a light voice “Now we’ll move to the first stage, starting out with revealing our relationship as friends only”.