“How could he?!”

Love Revenge

Jessy POV:
Weeks had passes, and in between I had met with SeKyung some days, and Nichkhun other days. Now I was working on my friendship with SeKyung. I was working late hours and really hard these days.

I was sitting in my office at the company and I was working hard on the example of our new inventory magazine. Our boss had made a small contest, the one who made the best example, would get to run the magazine under his command. I really wanted this position, so I had to work extra hard, I used a lot of inspirations from my own apartment.

I had just finished the last page for my example. I leaned back in my chair and relaxed my head. Only seconds past before I slowly dozed off. Suddenly my work phone rang; I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed them. It was my secretary who called, I picked up the call.

“Miss. Klein, you have a guest” she said.

“Who is it?”

Nichkhun POV:
“It’s a Mr. Buck Horvejkul” she replied as she looked at me and smiled brightly.

“Just let him in” the voice on the other side of the phone said,

“This way sir” the secretary said and rose from her chair and led me the way to Jessy’s office. She opened a double sized door and behind those doors there were a huge office, the inventory looked just like in the dramas. I went in and looked around; somehow Jessy was nowhere to be seen.

I went over to the desk. On her desk a big crystal looking nametag with her name in hangul were placed neatly on the center on the desk.

While looking around another door suddenly opened, and in came Jessy drying her face in a towel.

“What brings you all this way?” she asked and smiled bright.

“Do I need an excuse to meet my friend” I answered and smirked.
“Actually, I’ve always wanted to see your work place” I then said and laughed. Jessy started laughing too.

“Feel free to come anytime! Would you like some coffee?” she asked and smiled, I nodded. She went over to her desk and clicked on the phone.

“Miss. Lee, could you bring in some coffee please?” she asked her kindly.
“Come sit down” she told me and showed me over to the chairs surrounding a long coffee table.

“I’d never imagined that your office would be this huge” I stated.
“And look at you, you don’t look like yourself. You look so professional, with your hair in a tight ponytail and suit dress”, she laughed at my statement.

“Yeah I would normally wear more comfortable clothing” she agreed and beamed.

Her secretary came in with the coffee and placed on the table, she also placed a paper bag from Dunkin Donuts on the table.

“I took the time to bring you some snacks too” she said and bowed.

“Thank you” Jessy said and smiled, her secretary bowed again and left.

“So interior designer, huh!”.
“No wonder, your apartment’s interior design is so special and neat” I commented and smiled.

“Heh… Yeah” she said and ruffled her hair.

“So…” I said and paused. Jessy looked questioning at me.
“I set up a, girl’s night out with SeKyung” I continued with a smile.

“How did you manage that?”.
“Ah! I just told her that you didn’t have many female friends, so you didn’t go out often… You know shopping, and what else girls do when they hang out”

Jessy looked at me and laughed.
“Actually, I could use that” she commented.

I told her when and where to meet with SeKyung.

JongHyun POV:
“Come each some lunch” I heard SeKyung call while washing my face. Suddenly 4 pairs of hands started knocking on the door.

“Hyung, hurry up, we need to wash our hands!!” Taemin yelled.
“Oh!!” I replied and finished up.

All of them burst into the bathroom, almost fighting over the sink. I shook my head and went into the dining room. SeKyung had set the table nicely, but something caught my eyes.

“You only set the table for five?” I asked questioning.
“Actually, I’m not staying for lunch today… I’m going to have a girls night with a friend today” she replied with a huge smile.

I hadn’t seen her smile so brightly for a long time.

“Sounds great! Have fun then”
“Thanks JongHyun-ah” she said with a smile and lightly kissed me on the chin, she blushed and left.

I sat down by the table; the others entered shortly after and sat down too.

“Where’s SeKyung noona?” Taemin asked stuffing is mouth with food.

“She went out to meet with a friend… Girls night out” I replied and smiled quirky
Taemin nodded and continued eating.

SeKyung POV:
I went home and took a quick shower. I quickly finished up and got ready. I was really excited to go out with a friend for the first time in a long time.

I went down to my car and drove off. 10 minutes after I arrived at the café, where we agreed to meet. I was about to sit down when I saw Jessy. I went over to her.

“Hey” I greeted with a smile and she greeted me back.
“I didn’t think that you’d be here already”
“Ah… I couldn’t get the time at home to pass, so I just came here to wait” Jessy replied and smiled.

We chatted for a while over a cup of coffee and continued our day out.

“Let’s go shopping” I asked excitingly, Jessy agreed right away with a big smile.
“It’s been ages since I last went shopping” she commented, as we walked down the streets.

We arrived in Myungdong, the streets were crowded, which made it easier for me to walk around.

I stopped up in front of a cute pink nail shop, “Wanna go in there, and get our nails done” I said and pointed at the store, Jessy looked over at the store then back at me, I lightly waved my hands like I was drying nail polish. Jessy nodded and smiled.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me inside; the workers let us over to two tables, both of us sat down together.

While they were working on our hands, Jessy and I was girl talking.
“Ah Jessy! Do you have a boyfriend?” I asked and smiled.

Jessy POV:
My head went snap when SeKyung had asked me that question *no, because he two-timed me… with you* I thought to myself, I shook my head.

“Oh why? Such a pretty girl as, how can you not have!” she stated frustratingly.
“Truthfully, I did have. But we broke up a while ago”
“Why is that?”
“Ah… It’s a long story” I replied looking hesitant
“We have the whole day ahead of us, come on spit it out! Everything!” she ordered with a winking smile

*Bingo* I thought to myself.

“Okay Okay!” I said laughing “Just from the beginning?” I asked and she nodded.

“We met overseas. We were both studying in the same school; we had many similar interests so we connected really fast. And by the end of our overseas studies we had both fallen completely for each other, and we didn’t want to be separated. I had already finished my studies by then, so I moved with him to Korea” I paused for a while.

But long enough for SeKyung to ask me to continue telling her about him.

“Well… After we arrived in Korea, it turned out, that there were some complications, with a result, that we couldn’t meet often, and we had to be secret about our relationship. It was really difficult, but we both put up with it without complaining, I guess it was because we really loved each other.”

I could see SeKyung smiling, like if she was listening to the most romantic fairytale.

“This continued for a long time… But then…” SeKyungs smiling face quickly turned into a surprised face.

“What happened then…?” she asked.

“Rumors…” she now looked even more surprised.
“About him and another girl, at first I just let it pass, thinking that everything was just a misunderstanding and hoping he would come to me and explain it. But he never did and the rumors began getting more severe and often. Even pictures started showing up. So we eventually broke up”

“What how could he do that to you?!” The whole matter made SeKyung upset.

“I don’t know, and I never got an explanation. He kept acting like nothing was wrong” I continued.

SeKyung was empty for words, she just shook her head, “I can’t believe anyone would actually tread someone like that…”

We had finished getting our nails done, and continued our day.