You did wrong!

Love Revenge

 

Jessy POV:
I was walking around Seoul, all trapped in my own thoughts. I came to a park, in a big business area. I had had a tough day, I just found out that my boyfriend, SHINee’s Kim JongHyun, were dating someone else, and not just someone but another celebrity, the actress Shin SeKyung.

At first it was just rumors, but shortly after, his company confirmed the relationship.

JongHyun and I had met during our studies in Beijing, back then I didn’t know he was a trainee to become a singer; I have never really cared for the k-pop culture in any way.

Shortly after we began dating he told me the truth about himself, but we decided to not let it break us apart, and therefore I moved with him to Korea. Of course we had to keep it a secret, no one knew about us and we couldn’t let anyone know, but it was fine that way.

But now everything was a big mess.

I kept walking, just watching the sky, and the snow falling. I was trying my best to keep my tears from getting out, but just as I saw that familiar shadow, my eyes were as dry as the savanna. It was JongHyun he had been looking for me the whole day, he ran over to me, smiling like nothing had happened.

His smile fell the moment he saw my cold eyes, he slowly walked towards me “Jessy-ah, what’s wrong?” he asked.

As soon as he had reached me, I raised my hand and slapped his cheek. JongHyun was shocked, and he stumbled a few step back, he lifted his hand up to his cheek, it was turning red.

“Didn’t I tell you to not appear in front of me again…?” I stated furious, he looked at me with big question marks written all over his head.

 “What’s wrong...?” he asked and about to continue when I cut him of “I can’t do this anymore… When the rumors occurred I just let it pass. Even though I was curious about the truth, but now, just as it was confirmed I lost everything I had for you” I said with anger and sadness in my voice

“I still can’t believe you did this, after all these years, after all we’ve been through” I continued and started to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and faced at him “Jessy… I’m sorry! Please forgive me” he begged with sadness in his voice.

“No JongHyun, I’m the one who’s sorry! I’m sorry that I didn’t realize that a relationship like this, would never be possible, and I’m sorry that I gave everything up, just so I could stay by your side!” I furiously said, “You know, the whole thing about keeping our relationship secret, it was all fine with me, I had nothing against it. As long as we could be together…” I continued, my eyes started to tear up. I hurried and whipped them away; I pulled my wrist out of his hand.

“If you don’t want any trouble, you’d better stay away from me!” I said.

“Yah… what’s this??? Are you threading me” he asked all shocked.

“If that’s the only way to make you stay away…. Then yes… I might just go out and reveal everything about our relationship… It wouldn’t harm me much; I could just move back to Denmark, you can’t…” I said and smirked.

I glanced at him and left, JongHyun stood still all shocked.

JongHyunPOV:
I sat up on the couch in our dorm *it has been long since I’ve seen Jessy* I thought to myself. I hurried up, and found my jacket and scarf, “HYUNG, I’M GOING OUT!” I yelled to our manager.

“Okay, make sure you don’t get seen” the manager said, I nodded bowed my head and went off to find Jessy.

I went to a park in the middle of Seoul; it was our usual meeting place at this time, so maybe she might be there now. And just as I had thought I was right. I saw Jessy wandering around the park. I called out her name and ran over to her.

Just as I had reached her, she slapped my cheek. I could see the anger in her eyes, I was shocked and frightened. In all our three years together, I had never seen this side of her. She was always that smiling and bright person, no matter what happened, and the fact that they had to meet during night hours and keep their relationship a secret she hadn’t had anything against.

*Maybe she changed her mind*I thought to myself as I stumbled a few step back and touched my cheek with my hand, it was burning.

“Jessy…” I silently said as I looked back at her. She started yelled at me with all her heart. She turned around to leave, but I couldn’t let her leave like that, so I grabbed her wrist, not knowing what to do next.

I looked down *I wish I could tell her the truth* I sadly thought to myself.

She pulled her wrist out of my hand. She turned around to leave, but stopped and looked back at me. For the second time in this conversation she frightened me. She warned me about meeting her again, I couldn’t think of anything else to say than “Yah… what’s this??? Are you threading me”.

She looked back at me “If that’s the only way to make you stay away…. Then yes… I might just go out and reveal everything about our relationship… It wouldn’t harm me much, I could just move back to Denmark, you can’t…” she said and left.

It was horrible to hear, but even worse, it was the truth..

After she had left, I kept standing in the park, I was confused and I didn’t know what to do. I looked up at the moon; Jessy always admired it so much, sometimes more than me. She had always told me that she found peace in the moon, so every time she had had a tough day, she would be watching the moon.

And now… I was doing the same thing.

Nichkhun POV:
I went out on the roof on our company building; we had had a long day with dance practice. I held out my iPod, I scrolled down the music list. I found a very relaxing piece, Moonlight by Yiruma. I put on my headphones and rested my hands on the railings.

I looked at my watch, it was already 1AM, I looked down at the park, it was filled with snow, the moonlight shining on it, made it so bright, it was a beautiful view. It matched very well the piece I was listening to.

I noticed a girl in wandering around the park, just walking around mostly looking up at the moon. It looked like she had a lot on her mind. I looked back at the moon, tonight it was full; it had been long since I had the time to adore the moon.

I looked back at the park, suddenly a guy appeared in front of the girl, I saw him walk up to her. I froze “holy cow” I mumbled to myself in surprise, “did she just hit him??!”I couldn’t believe my eyes.

I tried to take a closer look at the guy, something about him was very familiar, and then I it hit me… It was SHINee’s JongHyun. Now I were even more shocked but also curious. I took off my headphones, and tried to follow their conversation, but I couldn’t hear much, other than her angrily yelling at him.

I could hear her threaten him; maybe she was some kind of scary fan or anti-fan.

Suddenly the girl left, while JongHyun staying behind in the park, he looked shocked and sad.

The rest of the night, I couldn’t help about that girl.
There were something suspicious about that whole episode, and I so badly wanted to find out what had happened down there.