Epilogue

His Unwilling Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The little girl ran down the hallway, adults moved this way and that to give her room. "Jeon Hyori!" Secretary Park called after the girl. 

Jungkook came out of his office and scooped his daughter into his arms, "What are you doing here?" 

"Appa! It's your wedding anniversary!" 

"Jinja?" 

"Really." she smacked his cheeks, "Put me down. I'm three now." 

"Oh?" Jungkook grinned, "Araseo. You're too old for your father to carry you. I guess you don't need me anymore." 

"Ani...I'll always need you." 

"Promise?" he dropped to his haunches and held out his pinkie and she took it eagerly. He ruffled her curls. Thank God his daughter had inherited her mother's hair. They bounced along with her and made her head twice it's actual size. She was adorable and attracted attention wherever she went for the looks and that sassy attitude, which she also got from Areum. 

"The car is ready." Secretary Park told him, "I'll see you tomorrow President and I'll see you after school."  

"Say goodbye to everyone." Jungkook told his daughter, "We should be on time to pick up your mother's gift." Jungkook looked at his watch impatiently. 

The driver fastened Hyori into her car seat, "I'll get us there on time." the driver promised. 

"Do you think omma will like the necklace?

"Of course. How could she not." Jungkook was smug, "Your appa knows your mother's taste." 

Hyori gave him a thumbs up. Jungkook patted her head, gave her his i-pad so she could watch one of those ridiculous toy unboxing shows and read through his emails. They picked up the gift, then went home so Jungkook could change for dinner. 

"I wish I could come with you guys." Hyori yawned as they put her to bed. "When you're bigger." Jungkook promised, "I didn't even get to see what omma was wearing." 

"You know women...they take forever." Jungkook joked. He got hit over the head for his comment. He turned to give Areum a piece of his mind but then words failed him because she was beautiful and she took his breath away. 

"Omma is the most beautiful women in the world." 

"Oh thank you, darling." Areum sat on the edge of the bed and Jungkook went to sit on the opposite side, "and how was school?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter