Chapter 8

UNSEEN (Female Version)

I looked at the appearance of my brother who was taking a sip of water in disbelief. His motor skills were already increased with the help of physiotherapy even though he still needed support for his lower limb. For the first time, He let me engulfed the news of my dismissal with his calm figure which I never imagined before. I didn't know what to react to this situation. The main director of Ridge wanted his position back and I am the one who took a charge because of his inability should accept this. Even though I am not the one that my parent expected to be the next director but, this news also put me in disbelief. 

"What do you mean, Oppa? You are still..."

"Those are not your positions at first though," he said while putting his glass with a slight smile to me. 

"You are unable to take the lead for both. You just recovered."

"Don't try to make a reason for this, my sister!" 

"Oppa..."

"Just focus on your pregnancy! I heard it already reaches seventh months. Isn't it right?" 

"Oppa! Listen to me!"

"Do as I say!" 

"OPPA!"

"Told you not to mix your feeling in it. And what will you do if you were me? Looking at the pregnant sister with the person I hate the most. Isn't it unbelievable? And the most important thing is..." He paused for a while and his keen gaze thrilled me out of a sudden. "You didn't go the plan as it is..." he coldly said with his keen gaze. The shiver he gave, made me take a step back unconsciously. 

"No, it is just..." I said as my lips trembling. This was the first time I saw this kind of reaction from him. 

"That is why I didn't want you to involve at first!" His voice raised which makes me more thrilled. "Just go as he wishes for! The more you are involved at companies the more I can't get ride Mount as fast as I can." 

"What is he wishes for?" I scrunched my brows in confusion because of 'his wishes'. The wishes of someone which he never met before. They never met before as a colleague. And they only met when he first awake. Suddenly, I remembered the shattered glass sound after Jisung came out from talking with my brother. "What did he say to you?"

"Just don't come back at the company! I will announce my existence you two had ruined for." He said the sentence that made me hurt too. We didn't mean to ruin his position because of his death announcement. We saved him from his secretary that lingered to him all the time that was also trying to stab him. And for sure. It was 'he' not 'we'. 

"He saved you..." my tears finally escaped after trying to hold it. 

"And I must pay back what he had done? Our parent's killer?"

"He isn't..." I said in a lowered voice. I didn't expect he would be this angry. 

"See?" He raised a brow which also questioning me in the same way when he didn't want me to involve to come to Mount. 

"I mean..."

"If you want to get back at companies, do the plan you missed when I was in comma." I was stunned and didn't know how to react except biting my lower lip to hold the tears that started to fall unstoppably. "Stop the connection of Wooden and Mount in a day..." he said the words precisely in a calm way which also gave me a shiver. 

"Don't do it!" I bargained. 

"Why?"

"I won't be at the company but don't do that," I said with my blurred view which started hurting me. "Please! He isn't the one we want to get rid of at first. We still don't know the truth behind this. Just don't do it!" I wiped my tears bravely and looked into his eyes. 

"How can you be sure?" He said while putting in doubt in me with a smirk. 

"Just hold my stocks for you and don't do anything to Mount until we find the truth." 

"Wow, Unbelievable! My sister who was in pain for years can be fooled by a man who impregnated her." He said in disbelief but also hurting me. I can do more other than holding tight my fists. 

"Oppa, please this is my demand. And please respect for that!" I ended the talk between us who only raised my anger too. Turning my back from him I walked toward the door. 

"Why don't you go home? You are still in trauma, isn't it? Just think about it before you decide what you're doing!" He said but I just ignored what he was talking about. 

*****((()))*****

I walked toward his workroom with hurried steps. It wasn't something I want when Jisung tried to have the first talk with my brother. And the worst is when he asked for that, my brother also has his own plan. The first time I was asked to be the director, I was flustered but when I first knew the plan my brother has, I was lucky to be the director at that time. The reckless plan which was going overboard over the first planned. I knew I was going too sensitive because of Jisung who is Mount's Director. But, I didn't want our impulsive action would be a boomerang in the future. With me as a Director, I hope we can find another evidence that shows what Mount had done to us other than the rid evidence by Gu Seokjin the day when my brother got stabbed. 
Not as easy as stopping the source of materials Wooden has been always giving to Mount, I tried to look for another way to make Gu Seokjin out of his hideout. But, it turned that he is much smarter than I thought. He sent another person who was closer to my brother and I even put my belief in him. And Jisung who found out it at first which made me embarrassed with all my doings on his company. He also protected me beyond anything as the fact we are rivals. This made me more in doubt to do my brother's plan. But, I also know Jisung. He is also a man with pride. And I should have known what he was talking to my brother was much serious than only asking about my brother's condition at that time. Nothing can be hidden forever until my brother asked for my dismissal which also made me understand what they were talking about that time. The thing Jisung asked, made me aroused. My brother would do the plan I was avoiding so far.

In the dim light, he was looking at the monitor seriously while sitting on his chair but got distracted when I opened the door harshly. With his calmness, he welcomed me which made me angrier. I knew both of them. They were born to get what they want, even though they should put their lives at the stake. But this situation only made everything complicated.

"Ah..." he stretched his body from his chair as he was getting up. I stopped right in front of him with my teary eyes. 

"Let's go!" He walked by hugging my waist calmly to the bedroom.  

"Jisung-ssi," I snatched his arm harshly but he just smiled at me.

"I will hold your hand," he said while kissing the temple of hand deeply. "I am sleepy. Let's have a good sleep there!" He said closer to my ear which made my tears escaped. It wasn't the thing I want to hear from him this time. It is not the time which we can go flirting like this. 

"Jisung-ssi!" I tried to snatch his arm while he grabbed it tighter. "Jisung-ssi!" This time I raised my voice until I felt his lips kissing me deeply ignoring everything which was also hurting me. My brother as a director won't bring good luck for us. It was just like a bomb that can explode at any time. 

I tried hard to let go of him while he did the opposite until he hesitated when he felt my baby bump. I kept on hitting his chest and slowly he loosened his grip on me and made the kiss slower. Without wasting much time, I pushed him harder until I was free from him. 

"Jisung-ssi..." I looked down at my legs while wiping my tears being speechless for what he had done. It would be more complicated for us after this. And I didn't know what to do when I got no power left after dismissal. I couldn't save him like he has been doing to me. "Jisung-ssi, why?" My lips trembled from the tears I was holding for so long. 

"I only try to do the best for us..." he said which got me more teared up. 

'I know it. But, I don't know what to do anymore for us.'

*****((()))*****

And that day had come. The day when he finally did the plan I ignored it. He finally announced that 'Wooden is no longer having a connection with Mount.' Hari who was coming in the early morning, being my driver in no time I heard that news. Going to the company for the first time after dismissal, I ignored all eyes that laid on me who was walking in a rush to the director's room. Locking the director's room, I moved to his desk furiously. I told him to hold my stock just for a moment we were looking for another evidence but he ignored my words.

"Oppa, told you..."

"Stop it Chaeyoon-ah! You are out of mind. I should do what is the best for our family."

"It is not the best way!" I scrunched my brows in anger while slamming the table with both hands. 

"What?" He smirked at me. "How can you say that after the pain you had?"

"Oppa. Don't tell the thing I never talk for so long! I am not..."

"Come back to our home then!" He said furiously which made loosening my grip on the table. 

"Oppa. It is not..."

"Done. It is done. We get our revenge already." He said while looking up at me in his wheelchair. 

"Oppa." I was speechless.

"If you don't want it! Just go away from Ridge forever!" He said while slamming his fists on the table furiously. 

"Oppa..." I was taken aback by his bold warning. 

"I would take care of your baby. Just go away from him! You won't get his parent's blessing even though they know you're pregnant. They must know what happened between you two. Especially, when you were becoming his secretary on purpose. Just come back to your place!"

"Oppa. But, you are..."

"Think about it! I give you a week to think. Remember! No one would do anything for you more than your family."

"And the family wouldn't put pressure on you, right? I thought if Mom and Dad see this, they wouldn't do something like this."

"Jisung is something, huh?" He smirked. "Go away from him or you will regret it!"

*****((()))*****

I went back to his house again. Looking at the door with more doubts than ever. When I chose to open this door, I betrayed my family especially my brother. But, even though after hours of walking away from this house, I only found myself coming back to this place. I didn't even reach for hotels near this house when I was walking by myself after I got off of the car Hari was driven. 

My heart weakened when I heard his voice worriedly asking me where I was. Honestly, no one can compare family and another new person who came halfway through our life journey. Especially, the person that can make you feel loved. I can't choose one of them. Their existences brought colors to my life and I need them in my life. Maybe it sounds greedy.

'But, can't I just choose both of them?'

Slowly, I opened the door and I found the lamps were still on with a man who was sleeping on his seat on the couch. Slightly tugging my lips into a faint smile, I felt my heart scrunched tightly. He never failed to surprise me with his sincerity.  Closing the door slowly, I went to his side. Mesmerizing his sleeping face while sitting, my finger trailed to his face. 

"Told you. Just sleep! And on the bed not on the couch..." I said when I saw he was trying to open his eyes. 

"Where were you going? You're pregnant for the God's sake!" He nagged at me while I was shutting his lips with mine deeply. As I kissed him, I felt on his laps and my hand grabbed his cheek closer. "Stop it!" He pulled my palm from his cheek while grabbing it tightly. My heart thorn apart only to have his stop. What if he knew I was also behind his downfall because of the revenge we have for his company. I can't stop my brother to hold the plan and can't do anything about it. And I finally realized what my brother had said. I wouldn't easily get his parent's blessing. Not after they knew this news. About Wooden, Ridge, and also my pregnancy. 

"Why? Already hating me?" I mumbled losing my confidence. Only hours from this I can surely say I will come to Jisung. But, this move broke me. 

"What are you talking about?" He twitched his brows in confusion after my words. 

"Promise me something, Jisung-ssi!" I looked at his eyes deeply. He should have hated me like we first met after I left him. But, I also felt relieved when I found out he chose to stay beside me. "Please don't ever leave me!" I asked while trying hard to hold my tears. I asked like someone who shamelessly put the person in a downfall but also wanted the person to love her back.

'Shameless, huh?' 

I held my tears as in a second I crashed my lips on him again. I passionately kissed him hungrily. I deepened my kiss and naturally moved my lips on his neck while trying to open the button of his shirt. Stopping for a while, I tried to get myself right. Until I felt he let me sit properly on his laps and gave me a slight peck on my neck. Letting me do anything I want like he usually did. 

He looked at me sincerely and I could see it clearly down on me. He wiped my tears gently and kiss me back in a smooth way while I s on his neck trying to deepen it. The kiss went wilder and I didn't even care about it with my fingers opened his shirt harshly and I felt him doing so to my maternity dress. I moaned when I felt he was my neck and also my bare . When my fingers reached the bottom, I unbuckled his impatiently. I didn't know what time was passed but it was such a relief when he felt the same way as I did.

"Jisung-ssi..." I said with her gasped breath while holding his shoulder tighter when I felt his finally inside me. He wildly kissed and the bare skin in front of him angrily while I hardly trying to hold the moans I wanted to blurt when he started moving his hips. I finally let out my moans freely when I heard his groans and let him my skin. He played hard but he still put the care of the baby bump when I always felt his palm possessively and not letting it be pressed when he moved his hips. We ignored everything that happened to us lately. The time was just for us. Only for us. 

"Jisung-ssi!!" I screamed when I finally reached my peak with my gasped breath. My head fell on his neck and tried to manage my breath. "Jisung-ssi..." I s my hands on his neck tightly, closing my eyes feeling his shoulders that were also going up and down because he tried to manage his breathe too. I felt his palm rubbing my hair softly. "Jisung-ssi, I love you..." I held him tighter while snuggling my head on his neck. 

'It is the first time. The first time when I confess my feeling to him.'

"Finally, I heard that..." he said while I felt a relief smile in his tone while he kept caressing my hair gently. 

*****((()))*****

He held my hand tightly after coming out from the obstetrician's room. He couldn't let his smile away after hearing the gender of our baby. As we went to the beach which we were always going to, he kept holding my hand in the car while kissing it deeply while driving. 

"Why are you selling your sports car and buying this SUV?" I asked and got his wink. 

"I think, I just grow older. And I also should think what should our boy get in when he is born."

"You love your sports car, though."

"But, I love you two more..."

-----

We spent time like we usually did on the beach. Walking while barefooting and enjoying the moment and holding hand. He treated me differently since I am pregnant, but he did more since that day. I knew I shouldn't be happy with this condition. But, he made me sure with all his actions. He told me the same as my brother when I broke down because of the news of Wooden and Mount. He told me to separate the feeling from business and personal. He said that we can make it together. And now the man I loved who pulling the strain of my hair behind my ear gently while facing me. 

"Will you..." he paused and suddenly laughed at me who was confused with his first word. I pouted my lips at his joke. "Do you want something to drink?" He asked while pinching my cheek. 

"Will you?" I asked back which made him bursting his laugh. 

"Get it! Will be right back!" He kissed my cheek before running to the store across the street leaving me alone. I smiled at his childishness and I turned to see the sun which was almost setting with its orange sky view. 

'BRAKKK'

I heard a squeaky sound before something got crashed that made me cover my ears tightly. My breath suddenly got weighted and I gingerly turned myself to see something I didn't want to see. Jisung's laid body covered with blood and the car which crashed him was already gone. I lost my words and only my tears pooled up when I see people started gathering. 

"Jisung-ssi!!!!" I heard the sound of mine screaming in fear.  

-to be continued-

A/N:

Hi everyone here is an update ^^
Thanks for reading my stories ^^

Kindly vote, comment, and share with your friends ^^

Meet me again next chapter (^.^)
See ya! 

With love, 
Byeol-nim ❤