Prologue

UNSEEN (Female Version)

Prologue

"Why are you doing that?" he said after the ladies went out of the room leaving us. His grab was tightened on my hand while I was still trying to get my grip. I looked at his eyes trying to be calm. His eyes were different. This time they filled with hatred. My heart couldn't help it that also make my eyes tearing up. Suddenly, I felt my back bumped against the wall and his grip tightened on my shoulders. I sighed in disbelief. 'He could do that to you ' I hide my heart who might be laughed louder at me seeing this moment.

"I don't think we need to talk about this, Jisung Director-nim..." I replied trying to be steady looking at him.

"Is it a game for you?" He gritted his teeth trying to hold his anger.

"I don't get it, Jisung-ssi..."

He gritted his teeth hard curving his lips looking at me. I stared at him bravely which wasn't at all. His intimidating stares at me makes my heart thumped hardly. I knew he would be easily giving up on me and suddenly I felt his lips crashed mine harshly. The kiss he never did to me. The kiss meant he  passed his limitation. I could feel his anger. I tried hard to let him go but he was stronger than me. I pushed him hard and finally, he could make his way back.

'PLAK'

I slapped his cheek after the kiss. 'Get your grip, Chaeyoon-ah! You did well!' I managed my breath while holding my tears that readily to fall anytime.

"I think we should be professional, Jisung-ssi!" I left him hurriedly before my tears mocking me up in front of him. I wiped my tears that uncontrollably streaming on my face. The more I wiped my tears they kept coming until I covered my trembling lips and stopped my way in the middle of halfway out of the room. I don't know what kind of force suddenly pulled me down and kneeling on the floor. The one I knew my heart was tearing apart and I suffocated.

'PRANG'

I heard the bottle was shattered one by one in the room I just left before.

"I am sorry..." I sobbed. "I am sorry..."

**********

Author's note:

Hi, My beloved reader ^^

As I said in the finale chapter of Married for Benefit, I would take some weeks of hiatus for preparing these three babies ^^

Hopefully, you can support these babies like you all did in all my stories especially The Binding Angel and Married for Benefit ^^

See you again ^^ Can't wait to meet you too ^^

Sincerely, Byeol- nim