Chapter 1

UNSEEN (Female Version)

I never thought that I would stand in between two different paths. I never thought that I would end being with him right now. The one I should be careful with but turned to be my fiance. I glanced into my left finger with the ring he gave me with my teary eyes. My dried throat was trying to hold my loaded heart. I lose my grip. I fell too deep. He was true. I couldn't resist Jisung's charm at all. All the things I did were only to make the plan ruined. I cupped my face frustratedly as wiping my slight tears on my cheeks. Here I am, standing at the intersection almost losing my main purpose.

'Jisung would hate you if he found out the truth...' my inner thought taunted me. The word hate gave me pain. I grabbed my chest tight as the pain had come. Only imagining him, hating me after knowing the truth made me weaker. He was true. I put my feeling into this plan which I shouldn't.

Suddenly, I heard a roaring sports car from the garage. It must be him. I looked at the boiling stew in front of me and stir it slowly trying to act normal.

'Can I do that?' I hold my tears back.

'You shouldn't go too far from the first ...'

'How can I?' my inner thought kept messily bothering me.

My thought was tossing me back to the time I chose to do the plan. There was a time I was standing in a director's room while he was sitting on his chair in front of me.

"Are you sure you can do that?" he asked me worrying that I could do things that I would never do the whole of my life. I raised my brow being irritated and my eyes hurt from crying after knowing the truth he just spilled. The truth about the incident that gave me bad dreams for so long.

"I am sure. Trust me! I could do better than anyone else," I said louder persuading him to take me in his plan.

"Tsk... Do you know the director of Mount?" he mocked at me. "While you are an innocent one. You wouldn't trap him, but you would get trapped instead," he giggled still making his back chair facing me while he was still looking at the view outside the glass window. I froze still didn't know what he means by that. But, I knew the Mount's New Director was a Cassanova that would always play with women. Honestly, I question myself that I wouldn't mess the plan. His fame as a Cassanova had been already circulating through the area. "Already give up?" he asked once again that made me took a step back. I took a deep breath to calm myself. 'It is fine, Chaeyoon-ah... You can do it...'

"Trust me, please!" I begged with tears all over my face. The incident that was still lingered fresh in my mind strengthened me to involve in his plan. I was waiting for the day to come and this is the time and I shouldn't waste it.

"This would take a long time, Chaeyoon-ah! You couldn't resist it..."

"I would stand till I found it..."

"You couldn't stand with him..."

"Trust me!" I screamed while my grips tightened. His doubt to me suffocating my breath. The bloody bodies still lingered on my mind and I was screaming for justice. The view that was always burdened my breath. The truth that I just knew from him after years, boiling my blood which had been stiffening for so long.

"Okay, I will trust you..."

*****((()))*****

I was sitting in front of my dressing table. Looking at myself in the mirror with all loose black suit for an interview. The time had come and I should do everything I could. The man would be easily shaken by the woman with their y appearance. I should go closer to him to find the pieces of evidence that would be somewhere in Mount's Company.

I looked into my pale face and my straight hair that falls up to my shoulders in the mirror.

'Innocent'

Everyone would tell me that word in the first meeting. I closed my eyes tight visualizing the need for a man. The face of Hwang Jisung, the Cassanova who often spent his night with women in the night club. The y woman with a curvy body and seductive make-up. Grabbing the view, I opened my eyes slowly. Looking at my loose suit that leaving me like a plain board. I went to my drawer and changing for another black suit that I never wear again.

I took a seat in front of the dressing table and assuring my looks once again. I gulped my saliva after looking at my almost curving part of the body. I pulled out the fabric to lessen up the suit. Calming myself with the state that it was still leaving a loose part anyway.

"It is okay... Remember your first intention," I calmed myself.

I peeked myself in the mirror.

The bare face.

He wouldn't be attracted by my look if I were like this. I took a soft lenses box and putting a pair of brown soft lenses on my eyes. I opened my cushion and tapped my face slowly. Taking my brush and put on a light brown and dark color to make smokey eyes and put on a slight black eyeliner to strengthen my look. My hand naturally roamed to my usual lipstick collection.

I sighed. I never used colors other than a one. My hand moved to a scarlet red lipstick in my drawer and put it on my lips boldly. I tied my hair high into a ponytail to expose my neck and show him my better look with makeup. The reflection in front of me wasn't me. The fierce and bold look with a nervous woman inside.

"That is Okay, Chaeyoon-ah! You will be fine..." I said as fanning my face with my hands.

That was right,

With all my efforts, he stared at me like I was the prey. His seductive keenly gaze at me almost fooling me. He let me in silence for minutes without doing anything. But, the result came out nice even though I didn't get a proper interview as it should be. He needs me as his personal secretary which was the one I wanted.

Styling myself with the tight pencil skirt with a formal almost transparent shirt or off-shoulder being ignorant with the regulation with all bold makeup to catch his attention every day. However, it works. He needed me always. Just for a month of working, he always asked me to come into his room either only looking at me or just asking the proposal that he just got. His room became my second work table as I was free to come and go. The more chances I got to know his room, the easier I could find the place that the pieces of evidence about their fraud were.

The time was coming. He just got out to the restroom and I didn't waste my time opening his table drawer carefully. I walked as calmly as I did. I opened the drawer and there was a safe deposit box. I looked at the passcode and there was a fingerprint beside it. He never uses the passcode, but he always opened it with his right index finger. I furrowed my brows in confusion. I tried to click the number he might use times fast before he came. Multiple passcodes I had tried but it failed.

Suddenly, I heard his footsteps coming back and I closed the drawer hurriedly and tried to stand up but the vas on his table was shattered on the floor by my move. I fell on the floor and tried to inhale my breath deeply hiding my nervousness. I was collecting the shattered piece with my bare hand calmly.

"Chaeyoon-ssi..." his voice came as the door opened.

"Ah..." unconsciously I mumbled in pain after the tingling sensation coming from my index finger. My blood dropped on the floor after being cut. I was still collecting the shattered pieces carefully. In the middle of it, he came to me and knelt taking the same level as me.

Without warning, he grabbed my hand. His sudden action made me pulling back mine. However, he pulled my hand stronger. He brought my index finger closer to his mouth and my index finger. He finished it by wrapping it with his handkerchief. After doing that, he turned his gaze to me. Our faces were close as he stared at me with his keen gaze and my blood slightly dirt on his lip. My eyes quivered as I felt a scrunch in my heart. It beat hard but the pain also came stronger as hard as the rising beat from my heart. I didn't know why did it happen.

"Thank you... Director..." I tried to pull out my hand from him but he was still locking it. Confused, I stared at him who gulps his throat redeeming his emotion with his deep sigh.

"You..." he stopped for a while closing his eyes. I froze staring at his scrunching face. His face that I never know would shake my heart. His rising breaths and his gritting teeth froze me. The tears that were gathered in my eyes didn't have a braveness to fall. The steady and fierce me shouldn't do that. Look like he had done on calming himself, he opens his eyes.

"Forget it..." he sighed and left me all alone in the room with my index finger wrapped by his handkerchief. 'How can I?' Sighing in disbelief with me and myself. The pain in my chest kept going up until it suffocated me. He was the one I should hate why it turned out to be like this.

*****((()))*****

The work sometimes made us going to the hotel to have a meeting with the investor. The first time he saw me, he looked at me from head to toe wearing my black backless long halter dress. Leaving my straight hair loosened with a wavy end and putting on a smokey make-up with ruby red lips. Trying to keep my balance with my pump walking in his direction who was standing straight with his black suit waiting for me. I gave a slight smile politely with a bow.

He was standing like a statue as usual with his hands in his pockets gazing at me. His deep stare I couldn't even read what was the meaning of that.

"They have been waiting for us ..." he said as giving a hand for me. I looked at his hand in carefully but then he tilted his head wanting me to go faster. Without a warning, my heart was thumping hard when I touched his palm.

'Get your grip, Chaeyoon-ah!' I took a deep sigh.

"Why?" He asked as putting my hand to ring his left arm and covering my hand with his warm hand.

"Should we...?" I asked.

"No one would leave their eyes from you."

"Pardon me, Director-nim..." I asked and only got a smirk from him.

We went to a VIP room filled with businessmen had seated. After looking at the people, finally, I got his words. He was right about their eyes fell on me. I suddenly dropped my confidence. Their stares frightened me. Unconsciously, I blinked my eyes when I took a seat and dropped my head distracting my gaze from them. The meeting was started and I tried to keep my focus in the meeting under the keen stares of the men inside, except for him who was being calm through the meeting.

*****((()))*****

I went out of the restroom after finishing the meeting uneasily. I took a deep sigh looking at the mirror which reflects a y woman with her curvy body. The look that I found it as a mistake. The look that made pairs of eyes fell on me in the meeting. I bit my lower lip hard so did her in the mirror and took a deep sigh. I put a strain of my hair behind my ear and washing my hands thoroughly.

"It is over, Chaeyoon-ah... Be calm!" I said while drying my hands with a tissue.

Right after I washed my hands, I walked out of the restroom and suddenly I felt someone grabbed my waist and locked me in an embrace with my back against the wall. His hot breath was breathing in front of my face.

"Director-nim..." I hesitated when my eyes caught him in confusion.

"I am sorry..." he said as pulling my chin with his fingers before kissing my lips deeply. My mind still couldn't figure anything about the kiss that ended me freezing.

"Tsk... they are dating. I thought he wouldn't date his secretary..." I heard some noises of men behind.

"He is the true Cassanova. Even, he wouldn't mind to date his secretary..." another man sounded pissed off.

"But, who could hold himself after seeing his secretary who has a body as hot as a ..." he laughed. "Let's go!" another mumble came that actually hurt my pride. He brought the kiss slower as the men walked away from where we were standing.

"You..." he stared at me with his keen gaze. I gulped my saliva while blinking my eyes nervously and unconsciously biting my lower lip. "Stop it!" He said as his right index finger tapping my lips giving a tingling sensation. "I don't know what makes you trying hard wearing this kind of style which is opposite with yours?" he said seriously as the tap stopped on my lower lip.

"Pardon me..." I stuttered knowing that he had been knowing my disguise.

"I always wanted to this kind of lady when they were coming to me. But, you were different..." he paused. "You seem like faking it all..." he said as his gaze turned to my lips. "You doubt me as a Cassanova?" he added. "Your kiss said it all..."

The silence suddenly overcame our situation. He was still in a deep thought not leaving his finger from my lips and I was still frozen in his embrace.

"Why did you do that?" he added. "Why are you trying hard to catch my attention?" he said as his breath rising and his face turned red.

"I... I..."

"...I can't!" he groaned before kissing my lips wilder than before. He brought my waist closer and made me understand the reason he groans.

And right after that, I started developing my feeling in a way I don't know. Fluttering by his actions, mesmerizing by his gentleman side, and also loving him deeper.  He made me back to my old self to love myself and almost made me barely remember my first intention. 'It was the started of my fatal move.'

But, it also made me pursued the main intention to come to Mount effortlessly.

*****((()))*****

And this was the time I should bid my goodbye after messing with him. My finger trailed through his forehead, pointed nose, and his lips. He was deep in his sleep for an hour while I was still there wrapping my body with him in a blanket. His breath was calm as his smile remained on his face.

'When will I meet him again?'

Even I was gone yet but, I already asked myself about that. I smiled bitterly knowing I was still wanting to meet him even after making a mess. Looking at his face doesn't make me tired. I put my left palm under my head. I still felt the ring that lingered on my finger. That was the biggest mistake I ever had. 'But, was that counted as a mistake?'

'Is loving someone is a sin?'

Putting my head closer to his neck and giving a kiss on his cheek softly that might be our last. He scrunched his brows being disturbed and hardly turned his head to my side.

"Why?" his deep-crack voice was trying to ask the silence me. His eyes were still shut tight which made me smile.

"Just want to kiss you..." I replied softly with a smile.

"Ehm..." he murmured with his smile in his sleep.

"You must be tired, honey..." I said as caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"Ehm..." he nodded.

"I am going for a shower, first..." I whispered and got a nod from him.

*****((()))*****

I looked at the dark sky from the transparent curtain that covered the glass window in the bedroom. I roamed the room once again. After finishing my shower and changing my clothes to get ready leaving the house I had lived in for months already. I would definitely miss this house. My eyes ended to a man who was still deeply in his sleep with his body. My lips turned into a faintly smile. I tried to walk in his direction once again and pulling the blanket all over his upper body.

'I am sorry... I am the one who made the mistake first... Please forgive me!' I tried to say but my lips were seal tight. Even saying the truth was difficult for me. I was getting a hard time every time it comes to him. Ignoring the facts, I took steps fast to leave the place before the sun started rising and I lost my sanity for another chance with him.

'I hope we still can meet in the future...' I shed my tears and left the house.

'Hwang Jisung-ssi,

I shouldn't do this at first... I was confident that I would finish this but, in the end, I am falling for you.

I might be ably faking myself to another side of mine but, I am not faking my feeling to you.

Please, forgive me for doing this! I am the stupid one here. You can blame me when you've found the truth...'

*****((()))*****

I walked lazily to Ridge's Director room with my puffy eyes caused by lack of sleep and tire of crying. My steps stopped at the door and took my breath heavily. Slowly I pushed the door and I found a bloody man laid on the floor with his neck was being cut. I ran in his direction and brought him closer to my laps holding the bleeding on his neck with my palm. He was still alive.

"Chaeyoon-ah..." he said while his bloody hand touching my cheek. "Be careful..."

"Is it caused by Mount? Don't move! PLEASE HELP! ANYONE, PLEASE HELP!" I screamed as loud as possible until everyone was coming hurriedly to the room.

"Chaeyoon-ah... Just give up..." he replied heavily and losing his sense.

-to be continued-

A/N 

Enjoy the story ^^

With Love, 

Byeol-nim