Chapter 7

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"She is really have a low tolerant of alcohol" Jimin said.
 

"This is your fault. How could you pressed her to drink" Jennie snapped at him.
 

"I'm not. I didn't know that with only one glass she's already get wasted" Jimin defend himself. They were in Redmoon cafe, celebrate Seokjin's wife birthday party, Jisoo. The party started with the band of Redmoon cafe singing her a happy birthday, then Seokjin surprise her with appearance of her parents.
 

Next, it was fill with laughter, the talk and noise, as they settled around it, helping themselves to potatoes, veg and meat to eat with the generous servings of korean food Seokjin had prepared to his guest, family and friends. By the end of the dinner they poured themselves a drink. Except Chaeyoung. Thats why Jimin offered himself to pouring her a glass of drink. Thinking that she's too shy to get by herself.
 

"I'll take her home" Jungkook stated before stood up beside her. Chaeyoung was rest her head on the table.
 

"Chae, can you walk?" He rubbed her shoulder. She murmured something like 'yes' before she lift her head. Taking Jungkook's hand tentatively, she let him pull her to her feet. When she stood up, her body sway, Jungkook steady her by her waist. Automatically she leaned her body to him. "Tell seokjin hyung and Jisoo noona I call it a night" he bid everyone on table good bye.
 

When he buckled her on the passenger seat, she was murmured something again, her eyes still close. He looked up at her. "What is it Chae?" He tuck her hair behind her ear.
 

"My guitar..." Jungkook chuckled. Even in this kind of stated what she was worried about is her guitar. Didn't she worried about herself? Jungkook shook his head at her.
 

"Don't worry, your guitar is safe at the cafe" he smile.
 

.
 

Jungkook looked at Chaeyoung in his bed. His hands on his waist. He was thinking how to change her clothes so she can sleep better and more comfortable. Yes he take her to his place because right now she's not in the state of someone who can answer 'what is your passcode' question. Should he just let her sleep like that, in dress and blazer? It must be uncomfortable and not healthy.
 

He sat on the side on the bed, caress her chek softly. She lean on his touch. "Chae, are you awake?"
 

"Mmm..." Jungkook smile.
 

"Can you change your clothes before you sleep" she open her eyes very slowly. Looking at him with dreamy look.
 

"Jungkook.." she smile.
 

"Yes"
 

"You are Jungkook"
 

"Yes I'm Jungkook" he chuckled. She smile.
 

"I'll prepare clothes for you to change" before he stood up chaeyoung grab his hand.
 

"Are you going to leave me?"
 

"I just going to-"
 

"You're going to leave me" suddenly her eyes become watery. Her gripped tighten on his hand.
 

"No chae I-"
 

"You going to leave me, just like dad leave mom" her tears fell. She sniffed. Jungkook felt tug on his heart. He didn't like to see her cry. He sit back on the side of the bed. He cupped her cheek and wipe her tears.
 

"I'm not going anywhere okay. I'm not leaving you. Don't cry" he lay back and pulled her to his embrace, let her rest on his arms. She snuggled more into his body. He kissed the top of her head. Family trauma, he confirmed. Her dad leave her and her mom? He tighten his hug. Hope that it will erase her bad memories.
 

.
 

Chaeyoung open her eyes slowly she look at the ceiling. Why it look different? She blinked. This is not her bedroom, isn't it? She sat up abruptly scanned around the room. Yes this was not her room. Her eyes rounded when she saw what she was wearing under the blanket, a big t-shirt without pants! She gasp. Her heart pick up a rate. Did she.. wait, she try to recall what happened last night. It's Jisoo unnie birthday, she sang with the band, having dinner together, then Jimin oppa poured her a glass of drink. She didn't remember anything after that. Ugh, she never had an alcohol in her body, that was a first.
 

She notice her dress and blazer was fold neatly on the end of the bed, something look like short sweatpants was there next to the dress. She reach for sweatpants and wearing it. She need to know whose place is this. When she walked out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter