Chapter 3

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung plopped on her bed. Looking at the blue envelope in her hands. It's from Jungkook. She didn't get a chance to meet him. Today she's coming late on purpose. She know he will fly back to Korea this evening. 

 

If she's not being coward maybe she still have a chance to meet him. 'He waited for you for one hour. He can't wait any longer than that or he'll missed the flight' Jennie tell her. Chaeyoung only muttered a thank you to her.

 

She open the envelope and her heart sank a little when she saw inside. It was her's photograph. The one he took in front of her apartment building. What did she expect then, a love lotter? She want to laughed to herself. 

 

Chaeyoung looked again at the photo, then she flipped it, and there, at the back of her photograph. Three lines notes. It looks like address and phone number. Her heart pick up a rate. Is this his address in South korea? She asked herself. And his phone number too. Just imagining she can talked to him again by phone or text make her cheeks feel warm. 

 

Then she frowned. This is a bad idea, she thought. She insert back her photo into the blue enveloped. Then put them inside the drawer.

 

 

--

 

 

Jungkook went inside his apartment, he dropped his car keys on the bar table in the kitchen before setting down a bag of his equipment he was holding. He padded toward the fridge for a water. Then fished out his phone, scrolled it down. He sighed.

 

It's been two weeks since his trip to New Zealand. Still no text or phone call from her. That day, he left an envelope for her. Her photograph with his address and phone number inside. He didn't expect too much. Just text or call from her would be fine and make him happy. He's so sure Chaeyoung feeling is mutual for him despite what Jennie told about her. 

 

He could just call Jennie and asked for her number. But no, he wouldn't do that. One little kiss on her cheeks already made her avoiding him. If he actively blowing up her phone, he's one hundred percent sure that she'll run away. He understand that in this case, maybe she feel uncertain because of the circumstances in her life. Thats why he willing to wait, for her making a genuine effort and come towards him, that would be a major green flag. 

 

Jungkook bite his lips. He curious. What make her cynical being in relationship. What had hurt her in the past. Did she had bad relationship before? 

 

.

 

"Are we not going to talk about it?" Jennie asked quietly, now sitting in front of Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter