Chapter 5

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I'm sorry. I really don't have a free time this past few weeks. Been busy with so many project" Suga explained. Walked to his kitchen. Jungkook following behind him. Apparently after so many delay to meet him. His hyung manage to squeeze his time for Jungkook. Three weeks since he make a phone call.
 

"No worries. Overseas project or here?" Jungkook asked.
 

"Both" he replied short. Take a pitcher of water for his guests.
 

"No wonder you looks like a person who live in a cave. You need a vacation hyung" he snatch an apple in the dining table
 

"Yeah, I think so" he shrugged. "Who is she, you girlfriend?" Suga nodded at Chaeyoung in his living room. Jungkook followed his gaze. Chaeyoung was looking at Suga glass cabinet full of his awards and achievement in music career.
 

"I wish I am" he said. Suga raised an eyebrows at him.
 

"She has a boyfriend?" He guess.
 

"No, she's not. She just.. different. I just wait for the right time, for her to accept me" He smile.
 

"Well then, I wish you luck" he said made his way toward living room. Jungkook chuckled, trail behind him.
 

.
 

"You didn't tell me that he was popular." Chaeyoung stated even before Jungkook closed the car door. Her body facing him in the passenger seat.
 

"Really?" He brows furrowed, try to remember.
 

"Oh my god jungkook, I'm feel embarassed now. I am wasting his time. I'm nothing compare to him. I feel tiny"
 

"What do you mean tiny?" He looked at her up and down. She hissed and hit his right arm. Jungkook chuckled.
 

"He is not that kind of person Chae. Don't worry. Didn't he say he like your voice? He said you're talented too."
 

"He did" a smile crept on her face "He like my writing style. He said it's interesting. And he help with the melody too" she place her hand on her heart "I'm glad"
 

Jungkook chuckled "who knows if someday he will produce a song for you. As far as I know, Suga hyung always pick a singer based on his interest in someone vocals. And she like yours"
 

"That would be amazing if it does come true" her smile widen, "thank you Jungkook, to introduce me with him. I learned a lot today from him"
 

"You're welcome. I'm glad you are happy" he smile. "Lets have dinner before I drove you to the Cafe"
 

.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter