Chapter 11

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung looking at the man beside her. Jungkook was sleeping. His mouth slightly opened. She grinned, he looks cute. Despite him always being so cool and laid back it'd different when he was sleeping. Yes they are on the plane to Auckland, on her birthday. Her gaze soften. A trip as a present? He really a little over the top. She smile then leaned her head to kiss him on the cheek, "I love you" she whispered.
 

"I love you more" Chaeyoung gasp while pulling away. He still has his eyes closed yet his lip curved into a smile.
 

"You awake?" She shrieked. "I thought you're sleeping!"
 

"I was" he opened his eyes "Until you kissed me" he grinned. He such a teased! She feel her cheeks getting warm.
 

"It was the first time you'd said the three words and yet you said it when I fell asleep? How could allow myself to miss it, all thanks to your kiss that make me woke up" he smile teasingly.
 

"Ugh, Jungkook, stop teasing me. You already know my feelings for you. Why you still need those three words from me anyway?" she said while resting her head on his shoulder. Jungkook chuckled before lean his head on hers.
 

"Those words are the magic word" he whispered. Chaeyoung smile and snuggled closer to him.
 

*

The moment they arrived, it's already evening. As Chaeyoung rang the doorbell she had to wait a good five minutes before the door open. She lift her head up and found her mom was looking right at her with surprised expression.
 

"Mom"
 

"Chaeyoung?"
 

She cleared because she had no clue what to say to her. But then her mom reached out a hand and pulled Chaeyoung into a bear hug before the mother and daughter burst into tears.
 

The next hour later both woman still rekindle their relationship in the living room, meanwhile Jungkook choose to play with his equipment in the backyard.
 

"I figured you wouldn't answer if I called, so I just let you go and slip away. It's my fault. I should looking and find you" Chaeyoung could only stare at her. She didn't know what to say or do so she just watching her. She saw that her mother had tears in her eyes which generated by actual regret. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter