Epilogue

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You guys are going back already?" It was Jackson. Chaeyoung and Jungkook decide to stop by at the Blackmoon cafe before comeback home to South Korea.
 

"Yes. It's only three day trip top" Jungkook told him while put a Nachos into his mouth.
 

"Congratulation at your song Chae. We all here really love the song. We even played it here a few times" Wendi said.
 

"Thank you unnie, thank you so much guys" Chaeyoung smile genuinely
 

"Noona are you not going back here and play with us again in the Cafe?" It was Lucas.
 

"Of course not. Jungkook live in South Korea, if they get married and having a baby, she'll live with her husband" Chaeyoung almost chokes on her drink at Jackson witty comment. Her cheeks flushed in shade of pink.
 

"Who's going to get married?" Jennie's brother, Key, appeared before them.
 

"No one, oppa" Chaeyoung answered him.
 

"You don't want to married me?" Jungkook asked teasingly before chaeyoung elbowed him on the rib and make him grunt. The rest of them just laughed watching the couple.
 

"Anyway when you guys arrived in Seoul, please tell my sister to comeback here asap. I have my own bussiness to run for god's sake. That brat always ignored my text and call. What is she doin' anyway other than rolling on the bed with that mochi boy" he mused.
 

"Eww tmi hyung, tmi" Jackson said.
 

Jungkook chuckled, "Don't worry hyung, we'll deliver your message"

 

--

 

Chaeyoung stepped in his house and plopped herself on the couch. She didn't know that went shopping with Lisa was this tiring. But she's such fun companion. Chaeyoung chuckled. Four months have passed since they short trip to New Zealand and met her mom. And in that span of time Chaeyoung already met Jungkook family at Busan. She also get closer to Lisa. At first she thought it would be awkward going out with her after that misunderstood situation months ago. But then she was easy-going and bubbly person, make it easy for Chaeyoung to feel comfortable around her.
 

She checked the time at her phone. It was already 08.30 in the evening. She smile. Jungkook comeback home tonight, maybe he already on the way from the airport. Three days ago he went to London for another photography exhibition. He really want her to come, but in the same day she had schedule for her next single project. That's why she can't go with him.
 

Chaeyoung get up and made her way toward bedroom. She's going to shower and changes her clothes, maybe warm bath can reduce her body tiredness and make her muscle relax.
 

*
 

Jungkook can't wait to meet his girlfriend. Three days seemed too long for him to be apart from her. Not a single day he spent the day in London without Facetiming with her. He smile remembering how domestic she was at his place while talking about her works. Either she was baking at his kitchen or lazing around eating his foods. She should be in his place right now. He asked her to do so. Staying at his place while he's away.
 

When he arrived at his apartment building, it was already 10.30 in the evening. He stepped into his house and found his girlfriend fell asleep on the couch with her hands under her cheeks, wearing her baby blue pajamas. He put down his bag on the floor carefully and walked closer to her sleeping figure. Crouching down in front of her, caressing her cheeks. She didn't even flinch. He stifled laugh, she's cute. He kiss her temple before pick her up and move her to his bedroom.
 

After shower, he was back to his room and slip under the blanket beside her. He just wants to cuddle before he sleep in the other rooms later. He really miss her. He nuzzled his nose into her hair, hand around her waist. Feeling contented that he was home, with her. He's so grateful that he met her eight months ago, even their relationship only five months old now. He don't know how to explain it, honestly. He just knew? As ridiculously sappy as that sounds but it was the truth. And he likes to think that their relationship is ready to withstand the long haul. He smile at the thought before spend more minute cuddling her.
 

*
 

Chaeyoung yawned as she sat up from the bed and look around. She don't remember going to his bed last night. Didn't she wait for Jungkook back home in the living room? She gasp, then slide from the bed, half running toward the door. She looked at the other room and there, she saw him still sleeping under the blanket. She grinned widely before jump to the bed and hug his body, startling him.
 

"You're back. I miss you" she said softly. Jungkook chuckled still with his raspy voice.
 

"I miss you too" he kiss her head and hug her back.
 

"I fell asleep while waiting you come home. Why you didn't wake me up last night?" She pouted.
 

"Because you look tired. I don't have a heart to just wake you" she smile at him and hugging him again.
 

"I'll make breakfast" she murmured at his chest, ready to get up when Jungkook grab her hand and tug her body back to him.
 

"Where's my kiss?" He grinned. She rolled her eyes but then gave him a peck. "I want a pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter