Chapter 8

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung stepped in Jungkook apartment building. Today she got a message from Suga, telling her that he has project for her. She almost scream at the news. She can't help but jump in joys. She want to thank Jungkook for that. He's the one who introduce her to Suga. Thats why today she planned to treat him food and celebrate together with him. A box of pizza as a little thank you. Also a basket of fruits. She smile thinking what would he reacted. 

 

Since their kissed two weeks ago, she more open up to him. She couldn't tell what are their relationship right now. Does kissing count as girlfriend boyfriend thingy like Jennie always ? Add going out and holding hand too. Still, she really don't know. He never asked her to be one though. She doesn't have any experienced in that department. But most important thing that she always enjoy his company... and his kissed for sure. Chaeyoung blushed at the memory. She still remember how does it feel. Her heart speed up even before his lips touch hers. Her first kiss. It was a good feeling and wonderful experienced for her. If she didn't accidently bite his lips because of her nervousness, maybe they would kissed longer. 

 

Chaeyoung press the doorbell when she arrived in front of his door. She prevent herself from pressing his passcode. It's already late afternoon so he most likely not sleeping right now. She ready to press another one when suddenly the door opened. She expect Jungkook surprised face who welcome her, instead it was a girl face. A pretty one to be exact. Big eyes and short black hair. She was wearing denim cutoffs pair with black halter top. She looks like a doll, very tall doll.

 

"Hi, can I help you?" the girl asked snapped Chaeyoung out from her thought.

 

"I, uhm, is Jungkook home? I-"

 

"Ah, Jungkook friend. Please come in" she open the door wider for Chaeyoung to let her in. "Have a sit. He's in the shower. What do you want to drink?" She padded toward the kitchen. Chaeyoung just looked at her. The girl seemed familiar in his house. Standing at his kitchen, rummage his fridge, walked back and forth. She even know where he put the glass. Who is she? His sister? Girlfriend? Chaeyoung feel heaviness in her chest at the thought. She need to get out from there. 

 

"Are you okay?" The girl waved her hand at chaeyoung from the kitchen. "You seemed out for a moment there" she chuckled.

 

"Oh I'm sorry" Chaeyoung stood up and approached her "I think I forgot something at home. I should go back. This is for Jungkook. You can have these too. I believe he wouldn't mind" she placed a box of pizza and fruits at the dining table. "Thank you for offering me drink by the way" she smiled before turning around and left.

 

*

 

Jungkook stepped out from his bedroom wearing his favorite sweatpants and tee. Walked in the kitchen while drying his hair with small towel.

 

"You shower like a girl. I don't even take a bath that long" 

 

"You order pizza?" He asked, looking at pizza she was holding, ignoring her comment.

 

"Oh, this is from your friend. And these fruits too"

 

"My friend?"

 

"Mhmm. A sweet and lovely girl. Too bad she has to leave in a rush" she shrugged. Devour the second slice of pizza. 

 

"She didn't tell you anything?" Jungkook heart pick up a rate. It's Chaeyoung, he's sure.

 

"She said she forgot something at her home. Oh, and she said I can have these food because she think you wouldn't mind" she grinned.

 

*

 

Chaeyoung was strum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter