Chapter 4

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung didn't expect to met Jungkook here, at the Redmoon cafe. She should have know. He's Jennie's friend and of course he friends with Seokjin oppa too. But then she didn't think that he'd be here in the night she appeared for the first time as performer at Redmoon cafe. When she arrived in korea. She planned to contact Jungkook after everything settled with her job. Looks like it's not necessary anymore.
 

He came to see her in the backstage after the show. When she heard her name being called softly, Chaeyoung looked up just to meet with those beautiful doe eyes. She felt a rush of happiness. All those fluttering feelings immediately came surging back.
 

He pulled her into a hug, grinning madly, but then he pulled away as quick as he gave her a hug and placed his hands on her shoulders.
 

"I'm sorry. I just too happy to see you here" he said still grinning. She's too, felt an entirely content to see him again. She smile at him.
 

"Me too"
 

"You happy to see me?" Jungkook smile wider.
 

"I mean I surprised to see you here" she quickly answered him.
 

"And I surprised you chose Seokjin hyung over me. Didn't I give you my address and phone number last time?" he raised an eyebrows.
 

Her cheeks who already flushed pink since Jungkook appeared now become redder. "I didn't mean that" she scrunched her nose. Jungkook chuckled.
 

"I know, just messing with you" he grinned
"Come on, I'll drive you home. Where are you staying?"
 

"Actually I stay at seokjin oppa studio apartment for a while. He said he didn't live there anymore since he got married. So I can use his place" she explained.
 

"So you're going to stay longer in korea?"
 

"I don't know. Still consider it" She said shyly.
 

"Alright, come on. I know where it is" he said while pick up her guitar.
 

During their ride to her place, Chaeyoung keep stole a glance at his side. It was the first time she’d seen him dress like this. He was wearing grey sweatshirt pair with black cargo pants and black bucket hat. And still, he look attractive in her eyes.
 

"Is there something wrong in my face?" He asked suddenly, startled her. His eyes still on the road.
 

"Uh, no. It just that this is the first time I saw you driving" she said now looking straight into the front. It's not a lie though, she tought.
 

"Right" he chuckled.
 

By the time they arrived at her place, Jungkook get out from his car immediately. Take her guitar in the back seat.
 

"Thank you to drive me home" she said.
 

"You're welcome" he smile handed her guitar. "I'm really happy you are here. I can see your pretty face every day closely now. Not looking at your photograph anymore" he grinned. Chaeyoung feel her cheeks warm.
 

"Good night Jungkook, have a safe drive back homr" she bid him goodbye.
 

Jungkook nodded at her "good night Chae".


 

--


 

"You don't have to drive me home everyday, I can ride a bus or taxi. You're not my chauffeur"
 

It's been five days since Chaeyoung become a performer at Redmoon cafe. And Jungkook never missed a day to fetch her and drive her home since their first encounter. He always there watching her performed, and drive her home after. He insisted. Even when he couldn't watched her show because of his job, he still manage to come at the end of the day just to pick her up from the cafe.
 

"Why? You don't like it?"
 

"It's nothing like that Kook" she scrunched her nose. Jungkook smile, liking the way she call him with his nick name.
 

"You're not obligated to babysit me. Its not your duty. You're not my boyf-" she stop herself before she finished her sentences.
 

"I'm not your what?" He teases her.
 

"Whatever. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter