Chapter 9

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Wait here. I'll reheat the pizza" Jungkook walked toward the kitchen. Meanwhile Chaeyoung sitting on the couch. Her eyes following him.

 

He really serious when he said they'll talk after they got home, at his home to be exact. And it make Chaeyoung nervous. What are they going to talk about? Her confesion earlier at the cafe? Chaeyoung let out a low groan, feeling stupid all of sudden. Why would she have to said that! Now he know what she feel about him. It should stay on her heart only, but it seemed has her own mind and blurt out everything. She don-

 

"It's look like my guests eat half of the pizza this afternoon" Chaeyoung snapped from her thought and looked up at him. He approach her, bringing the pizza over and placed on the coffee table in front of her. He sit on the couch beside her. Chaeyoung take one slice and have a big bite on it. Just to make her hands and eyes busy, so she wouldn't be too nervous and less awkward facing him or with whatever he want to say. 

 

"She's my childhood friend" he said suddenly. His eyes meet Chaeyoung "Her name is Lisa. She just come back from Thailand after a while. She stop by here to say hi and met me before her boyfriend pick her up. You already know Taehyung right?"

 

"She's Taehyung oppa girlfriend?" Chaeyoung blinked at the information she just got. 

 

Jungkook nodded "She's also a model like him" he took out a tissue on the table and wipe the sauce on the corner of her lips. 

 

So she's Taehyung oppa girlfriend. She was jealous over nothing, she thought. Chaeyoung feel more embarased now. She peek at him through her eyelash and sighed inwardly at the way he look at her. It's like he wait for her to say something after he tell her the truth. She place her biten pizza back on the plate.

 

"I'm sorry Jungkook" she said "I shouldn't acted like that"

 

"Like what? Like a jealous girlfriend? I really don't mind" he smile teasingly.

 

"No. It's not like that" her brows furrowed while took a tissue to wipe her hands.

 

"Then what? Did you remember what you said at the cafe earlier? You said that you hate if-" Chaeyoung hand cover his mouth immediately. He chuckled and take a hold of her hand covering his mouth.

 

"Why? Going to denied that you are jealous?" He saw her cheeks flushed at his word.

 

"I shouldn't have say those thing to you" she ducked her head. Jungkook frowned at that.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because we are friend" she said softly almost whispered. Then glance up at him hesitantly.

 

There she goes again, jungkook face fold into scowl. "Right, friend who kissed each other and sticking his tongue in your mouth just few hours ago" his words make her blushed.

 

"You kiss me first" she retort.

 

"But you didn't pushed me away and kiss me back, twice. Remember?" He said matter of factly. "Did it mean nothing to you Chae?" He use her hand on him to tug her closer. 

 

"I just can't Kook, I'm not normal. I can't love someone so completely that they hold my heart in their hands. I'm not that strong" she paused. "My mother had been in love once, and it had ended painfully. Love forever wasn't something I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter