Chapter 10

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Today is your day off right, want to come with me?" He asked while peeling a banana.
 

"Where to?"
 

"My playground" he grinned.
 

Chaeyoung was in his place, as always. Instead of driving her to her apartment, Jungkook often bring her to his place after show at the cafe. It happened since they are officially together a month ago.
 

Her project with suga also going well. He had written and produced a song for her and upload it in all of his social media. Gained attention not only in South korea. But also in foreign country. And despite her being more known by people, she still played at Redmoon cafe, only on the weekend.
 

"You are allow to bring someone at work?" She bewildered.
 

"Why not. But I can't promise that you wouldn't be bored though" he chuckled.
 

"I want to go" she said excitingly.
 

*
 

When they arrived at the first location. Chaeyoung can't help but amaze at how the production team design the set for the photoshoot. It was for most popular magazine. The model was Cha Eunwo, an actor and model in South korea.
 

Chaeyoung sit at the back with other staff and artist manager. Her eyes fix at Jungkook. Looking at how he prepare his equipment and take his role profesionally. She saw how serious and skilled he was at his work. He also know how to engage with the people who work around him, including the model itself. If in the daily basis he's already attractive, now seeing him work seriously behind the camera make him more appealing. She smile unconsciously, until one of the staff interrupted her.
 

"Excuse me. Are you Park Chaeyoung?" Chaeyoung was taken back with how did she know her.
 

"Uhm, yes.."
 

"Oh my god it was really you! I love your song! I keep listening to it over and over again. And you are so beautiful in person. Can I take picture with you?"
 

"Ah, thank you so much. Of course you can" she smile. After two selca later the staff left with a happy face.
 

"Fans?" Jungkook approach her. Chaeyoung chuckled.
 

"I didn't know someone will recognized me here. Are you done?" Chaeyoung looking at him with his equipment in hand, ready to leave.
 

"Yes. Come on, let's have lunch." He hold her hands and walked toward exit.
 

*
 

The second photoshoot was in the outdoor. All the models looks gorgeous. They were international models, she sure. They didn't look like Korean at all. She also saw some foreign staff around. It must be important photoshoot project for him. And Chaeyoung feel more than proud.
 

"Gorgeous are they?" A petite woman standing beside Chaeyoung. She didn't see anyone else around her, so thats mean she's talking to her.
 

"Yes they are" she answered.
 

"I saw you came with Jungkook earlier. Girlfriend?"
 

"Yes.." the woman chuckled at Chaeyoung shyness. Then she turn to looked at the scene before her. Chaeyoung follow her gaze.
 

"Photographers are kings and queens" she crossed her arms over her chest. "Generally speaking, the more experienced and acclaimed a photographer, the more amazing the image. Most of the images in high end fashion magazines, websites or major media organisations have been photographed by amazing photographers. Simply, they have an eye for what looks incredible. And one of them is Jungkook.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter