Chapter 6

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook open his eyes slowly, blinked at the sunlight streaming through his window. He check the time on the nightstand, it's five past eight in the morning. He's out for almost 14 hours. He rubbed his forehead then ran his hand through his hair. 

 

Apparently due to lack of sleep and not getting proper meal while in Berlin make him feeling light headedness. But when he return to Korea, he ignored the pain and just straight to the Cafe. Expecting someone will happy to see him again after three days apart. However it doesn't turn out the way he'd hoped. The moment he met her, she just greeted him with a little smile and told him that her taxi has arrived while she rush to the door. By the time he made it out of the Cafe, she was already inside the car and drove away. 

 

On the way back home, he questioning himself. What did he do wrong? Did something happened while he was in Berlin? Or did she still mad because he forgot to tell her last time? She was back to her old self. And the headaches kept coming. He really need to rest. He will ask Jennie the next day, he thought. 

 

Unfortunately, the next day his exhaustion worsened and his headedness accompanied by a fever. So he call Jennie, just in case he can't make it to the cafe in the evening. And what Jennie said to him just make his brows furrowed. 'Nothing happened, we just watched your interviewed on the tv.' He didn't know whats the meaning of the words she just said on the phone. Even after the doctor came to check on him, and force him to take the medicine, make him passed out for almost 14 hours. He still didn't get it. Well at least his body feeling better now. 

 

His inner monologue interrupted by faint sound from outside his bedroom. Someone is in the kitchen. Maybe it's Jimin hyung, he thought, he is the only person who know the passcode of his apartment. Jungkook sat up before he made his way toward the door. As he walked quietly down the hall he heard his hyung chopping something. Jungkook smile. He's the sweetest hyung, cooking for him just because he was sick. Jennie must be told him. 

 

"You're cooking for me hy-" Jungkook can't finished his sentences because when he looked up, those gorgeous brown eyes of her lifted to him in surprise with a breathy gasp.

 

"Chaeyoung?" He also surprised that she had come to him. He just gazed at her with round eyes. He saw that her cheek flushed before she duck her head. His eyes grew wider as he realized that he was shirtless and only wearing his boxer. 

 

"Could you please put your shirt on, I thought you were sick. Jennie unnie said so" she said while continue what she was doing. Her red cheek still visible to him. 

 

"Oh right, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you. Wait here and don't go anywhere." Before Chaeyoung answer him, he already turn around and half running to his bedroom.

 

.

 

Chaeyoung sigh in relief. Her cheeks still warm or maybe red right now. The image of him bare chest and his chiseled abs will haunted her forever. She shook her head try to clear her mind. It's not his fault that he shirtless in his own home. It's her. 

 

Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter