Chapter 2

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Where are you now?" Jungkook colleague, Namjoon asked over his bluetooth earphone.
 

"Obviously not in South korea" Jungkook said. Camera in front of his face, want to keep the whole scene before him sharp.
 

"I mean the exact place" he almost see Namjoon rolled his eyes at him.
 

"In front of Stirling falls, Queenstown" He replied. Then snap a picture from the falls.
 

"Now I envy you" he said.
 

"I already asked you to come with me hyung" Jungkook chuckled. Adjust his camera setting then take another shot.
 

"Yeah, but I'm not like you. I have to work hard to earn money. Meanwhile you can get those easily. You know, in the past few days a bunch of people from different magazine are looking for you kook." He said
 

Jungkook chuckled "You are exaggerating"
 

"I'm serious. When will you come back anyway?"
 

"In the next two days" he replied.
 

"Well then, enjoy the rest of your trip. See you when I see you"
 

"Yeah, don't miss me to much" Jungkook laughed before disconnect the call.
 

He check his camera to see the result, slide every picture he got until it stop at picture of one particular girl. Jungkook smile. They only met once and yet he keep thinking this person fondly ever since. He hadn’t been able to get the sight of her out of his head.
 

There was just something about seeing her that made he look at her in an entirely new light. It was like being introduced to a girl for the first time and make his heart flutter, it such a silly reason probably, but that's what he feel, an instant attraction.

 

--

 

"Jungkook?" Jennie greet him. "Going back home already?" She asked.
 

Jungkook should be still in Quenstown right now. Instead after two days in the said town, he decide to return to Auckland.
 

"Not yet. Going to spend the rest of the trip here. Didn't you happy to see me sooner?" he grinned.
 

"What, why? I thought you're going to stay longer in south" before Jungkook answer, the door of the cafe opened. Chaeyoung stepped in straight to the lounge room for the band in the back, eyes on her phone. Typical Chaeyoung. Jungkook's head turn toward the door, his heart skips a beat at the sight of her.
 

When he looked back at Jenni, she already watching him with her piercing eyes.
 

"Don't tell me.." she said
 

Jungkook chuckled. "You against it now? I thought you are the one who play matchmaking on us" he said
 

She let out exasperated sigh "I just want you guys become friend"
 

"So you don't agree then" Jungkook guess.
 

"It's not like that Kook" she paused, "she didn't believe in love. You'll only getting hurt and she's too."
 

.
 

"Jungkook! Hey man, how you doing?" Jackson greet him. "Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter