Chapter 1

Instant Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyoung put her acoustic guitar back in it's case as soon as she have finished playing. She check the clock. It was ten in the evening. Time to go home.

 

"Ready to go home?" Jennie asked, looking at Chaeyoung already wear her guitar case and adjusting the shoulder strap.

 

"Yes, unnie" chaeyoung smile at her. 

 

"Well then, be careful when you walked back home. You always reject my offer to give you a ride" Jennie scolded her. Chaeyoung chuckled.

 

"Because it just few blok away from here, just fifteen minutes top by walking" she said.

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just go while it still early."

 

"Okay, see you tomorrow" she waved at Jennie. The later just nod at her.

 

Chaeyoung had spent the majority of her life in New zealand, Auckland to be exact. With a dream of becoming a famous musician, she was casually busking at a cafe to cafe for a couple of bucks, here and there. Until one year ago, one of the owner of the cafe she attend really like with her busking performance. So she recruited Chaeyoung as full time performance. Kim Jennie the owner of Blackstar cafe. Chaeyoung agreed without a doubt. Because after performing in many cafe. This one is the most comfortable place for her to sing.

 

She didn't planned this path at first. It was just her trying to take the pain and transform it into some form of expression. Personal issues. Seeing her parents broke up is painful experience and memory for a teenage Chaeyoung. It make her Develop a cynical attitude toward relationships and harbour feelings of mistrust, both toward their parents and potential romantic partners.

 

And also because of that, she choose to living alone. Away from the house that give her those memories.

 

 

--

 

 

"I am sorry just contacting you now. Yesterday been busy, a lot of customer came. How was your flight" Seokjin explained.

 

"Thats fine hyung. My flight was great. You recomended a good airline." Jungkook said while check the battery on his camera

 

"Good to hear. Don't forget to paid my cousin a visit if you have time. She will be thrilled to see you again."

 

Jungkook chuckled

 

"I will" he replied short. Then disconnect the phone. After his equipment all set, he ready to go. Pile of work make jungkook decide to take a short break for solo traveling. In here, New zealand he will spend his 6 days of break. He kickstar the trip in auckland. Had been spent whole day in Aotea at first day. Enjoying an array of spectacular beaches, make a bunch of photos. 

 

Today He is going to sightseeing in Viaduc harbour. Maybe catch views of the iconic sky tower or looked at impressive super-yachts docked in the harbour. Well, the light this morning is perfect. It should be a good day. He nodded to himself.

 

--

 

"Hey Chaeyoung, whats up!" Jackson greet her as usual.

 

"Well, hello oppa" Chaeyoung chuckled.

 

"I've told you so many times, stop calling me oppa. Call me by my name only. J-a-c-k-s-o-n. Jackson. Got it" He grumbled

 

"Fine" she rolled her eyes at him.

 

"Sorry, I'm late" Lucas stepped in the room.

 

"You're not that late" Wendy butted in. "It's Samuel we should be worried about" she add. Everyone chuckled. The maknae of the band known as the last minute boy. Despite always being scolded by Jennie, the kid keep repeating his bad habit.

 

.

 

Today should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter