Chapter 12

Dreams Come True (Sometimes)
Her wrists were tightly bounded to the arm of the chair, red marks already visible from her failed attempts at loosening them. She had a cut on the side of her forehead from a hit by the back of a gun due to her struggling. Her neck also hurt from the way it was positioned uncomfortably when she was laid on the wooden chair.

With passing time, her panic was also increasing knowing that at any second the only door in the room could open to reveal her kidnappers. The fact that the captors were not familiar for her was even more terrifying. Shuhua was used to being chased by Hui Yin and had over the years learned to deceive and outrun them. Now an even bigger danger was looming over her and she was disassembled in every way.

The only little knowledge she had gained about her captors were from the barely audible conversation they were having once in a while from outside. She had learned that they were working for someone named Claus whose gang that the original Miyeon also belonged to. Her ears had also picked up the mentions of diamonds that Miyeon had.

Shuhua remembered the pretty woman who had gotten arrested back in the train. It had struck her after some brain storming that Miyeon would have had hidden the diamonds in an attempt to clear herself. And the greatest possibility was Jo Hakyeon's bag with the address given away with full detail, perfect for tracking back after clearing her name. Her theory was further concreted by the fact that the two woman specifically found the address and caught Shuhua who they thought was Miyeon. Shuhua was not sure if she would let them know about her real identity. Who knows what they will do to her after knowing that she was useless for them.

One thing Shuhua does not understand however was how Miyeon and Claus lost contact. And if Miyeon was not in jail why did she not come back for the diamonds? Did she run away from Claus?

Shuhua had mistakenly gotten caught in the middle of this inner gang turmoil and she did not want to leave empty handed. These diamonds were worth more than she could ever imagine and it could solve all her problems instantly. She could slap Hui Yin with the money she owes to him. Yuqi would finally get the approval from Jeon Youngmin. Most importantly it would be for Soojin and her sister. The diamonds could be used to save the little girl's life. Shuhua would not let go of this golden opportunity graced for her. Even if a lot of things could go wrong.

Miyeon was the only one with the precise knowledge of where the diamonds were, if she had chosen out of all this then Shuhua had a great chance of acquiring them once she somehow escaped this place and she better do it soon if she doesn't want to deal with the bigboss they were talking about.

The opportunity graced upon her some time later with the soft hearted one called Rosè loosened one of her bounds. Years of running from Hui Yin really paid off as she delivered a kick to Rose's side that had her falling a few feet away while the gun she had in hand was also thrown away. Shuhua quickly took the gun just as the other girl named Jisoo showed upto the door. Shuhua pointed the gun at both of them.

"Move to the side and help your friend up" She said confidently despite her hands trembling, gesturing with the gun that had Jisoo scrambling to the side and no longer blocking the door. Shuhua continued when Rose' was standing with the help of Jisoo. "It's a long story but you people misunderstood me for someone else. I'm not Miyeon and I have no idea where she is"

Both Jisoo and Rose' started talking at the sametime so Shuhua shushed them irritated. She shouldn't waste time here explaining to them all the details and just escape while she can. "Here's what is going to happen. I'll just get out of here and out of your lives. You are going to tell your boss that you had the wrong person and neither you or I would speak of this again get it"

They looked like they wanted to say something but held their toungue. Shuhua started slowly moving towards the exit while still directing the gun towards the door. As soon as she was out of the door she ran not even stopping with her feet bleeding for running on barefoot as the heels she was wearing was left at Rose' and Jisoo's base.

What she knew was she had to quickly get to Jeon Residence. Who knows what the hell would be going on there. And she would come to know she was pretty accurate on that aspect.

Meanwhile, in the Jeon Residence Miyeon had finally got everyone to tell their side of the story and Jeon Soyeon had hesitantly gave up the key information for Jo Hakyeon's bag that she had threw down from her window straight to the waste container which was pretty huge. Miyeon sighed as it was going to take a while searching for the bag. Minnie who was also eyeing the waste container whispered to her. "You hold the gun and keep them in line while I search for it"

"Oh my dear innocent Minnie!" Miyeon exclaimed quietly smirking from the confused stare from Minnie. "You have no idea how to go about things like this. Let me handle it"

She turned towards the four others standing in the side. "Two of you jump in and search for it. I'm sure you'll remember how it looked like" She pointed to the girl in the dress and the large man. "Lets call it a little daughter-in-law and father bonding shall we?"

"She would never-" The man started to protest but the point of the gun from Minnie had him also jumping in to the waste container. Once the two started searching on the opposite sides Miyeon turned to the other two and said. "I really do sympathise with you all. I wish you good luck Jeon Seoyeon. We'll be out of your hair once we get the bag"

She got a brave nod from the said girl. She truly did feel for them. Sometimes she when she sees girls her age like now, she wondered how her life would have been if she never had joined Claus. Would she bee like Song Yuqi trying to attain a girl she could never have or would she be like the hopeless girl Seo Soojin or would she be like Song Shuhua running for her life possibly dead by now?

Miyeon was lost in thoughts when Song Yuqi finally held up the familiar bag. "Found it"

Just as the girl was about to hand Miyeon the bag as she was instructed another voice was heard from her back. "Stop!"

She turned around to see a girl with a gun pointed towards them and dressed weirdly for her age. The new arriver who was barefoot and possibly beaten up smirked. "Well isn't this an intresting reunion"

"Shuhua!" The three other girls exclaimed in relief while Miyeon stared at the new arrived finally taking in the familiar facial features from the time she had met her in the train. She really must credit the girl for being able to escape Claus's clutches. Maybe she should take her under her wing, it would only take some begging and batting her pretty eyelashes for Minnie to agree.

"Song Shuhua. You really do know how to make an entrance huh. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

Author's Note: Not gonna lie I kind of gave up on writing. But I'm thinking of seeing this through. Let's hope for the best. Missing Soojin too much was the motivation to continue.

P.S. there would be lots of mistakes as I haven't done this in so long please feel free to point those out.

Have a good day or night.