Chapter 8 Watch Your Back

Secret Admirer (inspired by TVXQ’s Wrong Number)

*The next few days, Cha Eunwoo’s stalking got worse and worse. He started calling her every night and it made her angry. She avoided all the calls but one night she finally picked up the phone. 

 

Eum Yoonjin: Who are you? Why do you keep on calling me?

 

Cha Eunwoo: Yeobo, I missed that voice of yours.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Look Eunwoo, stop ing calling me! I had enough!

You’re ing crazy!!

 

Cha Eunwoo: Hey hey a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be swearing.

 

Eum Yoonjin: What do you want? 

 

Cha Eunwoo: You better watch your back yeobo. You don’t know what I’ll do to your precious fiance like I did to your first love. *cackles hysterically*

 

Eum Yoonjin: Don’t you ing dare you hear me? If you lay a single hand on my fiance I’m gonna kill you.

 

Cha Eunwoo: I’ll like to see that. 

 

*Eum Yoonjin hangs up the phone and throws her belongings onto the wall in rage screaming.

 

Eum Yoonjin's mind: Why does this have to happen to me? my life. I never should have married that crazy bastard in the first place.

 

*Her parents and Choi Hyunwook runs into her bedroom 

 

Yoonjin’s mom: Is everything okay honey? I heard you scream.

 

Choi Hyunwook: Nuna, what’s wrong?

 

Yoonjin’s stepdad: What in the world-

 

Eum Yoonjin: Eunwoo called and he threatened that he’ll kill Inyeop oppa. I’m scared… 

 

Yoonjin’s mom: Oh dear it’s okay.

 

Yoonjin’s stepdad: I’m gonna call Inyeop.

 

*Yoonjin’s dad heads downstairs and dials Inyeop’s number. Yoonjin bawls into tears. Choi Hyunwook and her mother calms her down.

 

Later…

 

*Hwang Inyeop arrives at Yoonjin’s parents’ house

 

Hwang Inyeop: Yoonjin- Yoonjin-

 

*Hwang Inyeop runs upstairs and slams Yoonjin’s bedroom door open. He finds her curled into a ball crying her eyes out. He hugs her.

 

Hwang Inyeop: Are you okay? What’s wrong? What happened?

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa, Eunwoo called and he threatened that he’ll kill you. I can’t let him do that I just can’t… 

 

Hwang Inyeop: What? He did? That bastard…

 

*Hwang Inyeop gets back up but she pulls on his shirt sleeve.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Oppa please… 

 

Hwang Inyeop: I have to do something about this. *hands curls into fists*

 

Eum Yoonjin: You’re going to leave me again?

 

*Hwang Inyeop crouches down and hugs her once more

 

Hwang Inyeop: I have to resolve this for our future *pats her stomach* and our baby’s future.

 

Eum Yoonjin: Be careful oppa. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: I will, love. *pecks her forehead* I promise.

 

*Hwang Inyeop looks back at the house one last time his hands curled into fists. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: I can’t let you hurt my family anymore, Eunwoo. You better watch your back.

 

*Hwang Inyeop disappears off on his motorcycle.