Chapter 19 Lost Chance

Secret Admirer (inspired by TVXQ’s Wrong Number)

*Hwang Inyeop and his gang Bloody Pirates arrive at the EunJin couple’s old newlywed apartment.

 

Hwang Inyeop: What are you waiting for? Search! We don’t have any time!

That ing bastard could be hiding anywhere!

 

*Bloody Pirates gets to work and rummages around the apartment looking for a secret door. Cha Eunwoo could be hiding anywhere. 

 

Shinyoung: He’s not here, boss!

 

Gunjoo: Boss, look what I found!

 

*Gunjoo opens Cha Eunwoo’s laptop and shows him all the CCTV recordings of Eum Yoonjin’s parents’ house and the InJin couple’s apartment. 

 

Hwang Inyeop: That ing bastard! *slams his fists on the table* He’s been watching us this whole time!

 

Gunjoo: Huh? What’s this?

 

*Gunjoo clicks on a random video and Cha Eunwoo appears on the screen.

 

Cha Eunwoo: *smirks* You must be watching this huh Inyeop shi? I know you and your gang are in our old newlywed apartment right now. I know you want to kill me but you know what? You think you can kill me huh? But not unless I kill you first. After all Yoonjin nuna has been my lover in the first place. She belongs to me and me only. I’m the only one that can truly happy not you. And I’m going to prove it to you. 

 

*Hwang Inyeop slams his fists on the table

 

Hwang Inyeop: , , , goddamn it! That bastard knows our every move!

 

Shinyoung: What are we going to do now boss?

 

Hwang Inyeop: Looks like we have to change our plans. And this time it’s going to be harder than I thought. *smirks*

 

Meanwhile...

 

*It’s been several weeks since Hwang Inyeop hasn’t come home. Eum Yoonjin hasn’t slept or ate properly in days. It’s eating her alive. Eum Yoonjin curls into a ball shaking in fear.

 

Eum Yoonjin: He’s watching me… He’s watching me. He isn’t going to leave me alone… Where is that damn camera?

 

*Eum Yoonjin suddenly runs around the house looking for the camera

 

*Choi Hyunwook grabs her wrist

 

Choi Hyunwook: Nuna, what are you doing? Stop it!! 

 

Eum Yoonjin: No…  I can’t… I know he’s watching me… He’s watching me…

There is a hidden camera here somewhere I just know it!! I must find it!! I must!! *screams*

 

*Choi Hyunwook hugs her to calm her down

 

Choi Hyunwook: It’s okay nuna it’s okay… shh it’s okay…

 

*Choi Hyunwook stays with his sister making sure she falls asleep. But they don’t realize that Cha Eunwoo is watching them from the window. He smirks to himself.

 

Cha Eunwoo: Don’t worry yeobo I’ll make you again as my wife. This time I’ll prove it to you.